**December 2012 Roll Call** Holidays, FLE Opening & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
labdogs42 said:
Anyone on this thread do digital scrapbooking?

I do mostly hybrid. I really love the tactile experience of papercrafting but I'm in I.T so my computer is part of everything I do. I've been known to do some all Digi layouts though. Especially with Cathy Zielske's templates.

I bought a Mickey suitcase for DS10's birthday today. He needed a real suitcase, not the kiddie suitcase he had. It's silver with a big embossed Mickey head.

I bought a Mickey suitcase for DS10's birthday today. He needed a real suitcase, not the kiddie suitcase he had. It's silver with a big embossed Mickey head.

Nice!! Where did you get it? I need to figure out luggage still. I havent flown somewhere for a week in a long time. I fly to Chicago for a night or two a couple times a year, so I have decent carry-on options. For car trips we have a couple big duffel bags we use. Something to look into!!

I've now changed resorts 3 times since booking our reservations and added 2 days to our trip. We are now staying at POP December 15th - 22nd :hyper:

oh no! I thought this thread would close at 250 like the moderator told me. I will ask him to go ahead and close this one if he will. How embarrassing! :rotfl2:

teehee

Also I was never added to the roll call and I see you have a list of PTR's on the next post....I'd like to be added to that too if possible :thumbsup2 The link is in my siggie

Part Two of this thread is located HERE.

Please post there as this thread will be closing.

(pm'ing a mod to close this thread, but not DELETE it!) :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter