**December 2012 Roll Call** Holidays, FLE Opening & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys got all quiet? Is it left to me to fill the last few? Is that why you are quiet. ok.. I'll do it...

Who's excited for MICKEY!?!?!?

29cxdw8.gif

What a fantastic thread! Count me in.

DH, DD and I will be checking in on December 8th at POR (I think, this may change).

Then on December 10th we'll move to Pop with free dining and stay there through the 14th.

This is our first time going around the holidays and it is DD's first visit. She'll be turning one on December 11th, I'm super excited about getting pictures of her with the characters. I'm really looking forward to checking out the decorations at the resorts. I'm hoping to get to most of the deluxe resorts.

I'm not sure if we're buying tickets to MVMCP on 12/11. I would love to go just for the meet & greets, but that's not really DH's thing and I'm not sure how DD will handle everything going on. I'm really torn here. Anyone have experience bringing a 1 year old to the party?

What a fantastic thread! Count me in.

DH, DD and I will be checking in on December 8th at POR (I think, this may change).

Then on December 10th we'll move to Pop with free dining and stay there through the 14th.

This is our first time going around the holidays and it is DD's first visit. She'll be turning one on December 11th, I'm super excited about getting pictures of her with the characters. I'm really looking forward to checking out the decorations at the resorts. I'm hoping to get to most of the deluxe resorts.

I'm not sure if we're buying tickets to MVMCP on 12/11. I would love to go just for the meet & greets, but that's not really DH's thing and I'm not sure how DD will handle everything going on. I'm really torn here. Anyone have experience bringing a 1 year old to the party?

Welcome to the best & (obviously) most festive DIS Roll-Call :goodvibes

Here are our ADR's....

We arrive LATE on the 20th... making the 14 hour drive all in one day for the first time... so NO Park or ADR's for that day!

12/21 - DHS - 50's Primetime Cafe for Dinner

12/22 - MK - 1900 Park Fare for Dinner with Cinderella & Company

12/23 - Epcot - Tepan Edo for Dinner

12/24 - Animal Kingdom - Whispering River Canyon Cafe for Dinner

12/25 - MK - Crystal Palace for Dinner with Pooh & Friends

12/26 - ??? - The Wave for Dinner

12/27 - DTD - O'Hana for Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch

We got all the places we wanted (outside of BoG.... but we will grab a CS lunch there on one of our MK days)... and will get to visit a bunch of the Deluxe Resorts (GF, WL, Contemporary, & Poly) to check out all the Christmas Decorations!!!

I did the same thing. We are hitting up YC/BC, GF, and WL to see decorations and eat ;)

What will happen to this one. Will it implode? Oooh, that might be exciting. I love explosions. I think I'll hang around .... in a bunker of course. Wouldn't want to get blown up

popcorn::

What will happen to this one. Will it implode? Oooh, that might be exciting. I love explosions. I think I'll hang around .... in a bunker of course. Wouldn't want to get blown up

popcorn::

I was wondering the same thing. Lets keep typing and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter