Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't been on the Alaska cruise yet (we're in the planning stages of our 1st Disney cruise!) but in summer it'd be very hard to see the Northern lights in Alaska. By late June the sun won't set until late and rise very early. You need a couple hours after sunset for it to be dark enough to see the Northern lights and that just doesn't happen up north in the summer. Even where I live late June is horrible to try and view them. You need to wait until 1am for a chance. This is why winter is the best for viewing the lights as it gets dark so early!
Thanks. In another group someone posted beautiful pics of the northern lights taken very recently so we are hoping.

Hi Mags. I was wondering could ask around....do you know, by chance, if Cindy is going to be on the Magic in October?

:thanks:

Kevin

Hi- traveling in March 2025 on the Treasure with DD 12, and DS, 9. He'll be less than 30 days from his 10th birthday. While 10yo's can get permission to join Edge, it's not a sure thing for 9yo's. I was told it was up to the discretion of the staff, which is not a confidence booster. If you have a different POV, I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

Hi- traveling in March 2025 on the Treasure with DD 12, and DS, 9. He'll be less than 30 days from his 10th birthday. While 10yo's can get permission to join Edge, it's not a sure thing for 9yo's. I was told it was up to the discretion of the staff, which is not a confidence booster. If you have a different POV, I'd appreciate it! Thanks.
I’m not sure who told you that information about 9 year olds, but it is not right.
A 9 year old can never move up to Edge. It is only 10 year olds who can potentially move up since Edge is for 11-14.
I don’t know anything about what the Oceaneer Club will be like on the Treasure, but it will be new and different and hopefully your 9 year old will find something they want to participate in

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest