Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Conga Line suddenly stops as a "blinded by doggie drool" Max crashes through the table.

As of June 1 2010, The Disney Corporation will no longer be dispensing wet-naps in it's Quick Service Restaurants as part of it's effort to "Go Green". Please keep an open mind and remember that a dog's mouth is much cleaner than your own.

Thank you,
-Mgmt

Caption-01.jpg
Pluto samples the latest candy treat from the Japan Pavilion in Epcot. Miyuki really outdid herself this time!

Caption-01.jpg

And in the interest of post condensing I'm also going to throw in my own entry:

Pluto: "Hmmm... tastes like chicken."

Pluto helps the little boy play his version of the Hokey Pokey....
"You peek your right eye in, you peek your right eye out"...

:rotfl2: Wait… Wait… :rotfl: Let me catch my breath… :lmao:

Well Gawrsh! I have been smiling at that picture for nearly 10 years, but you folks have raised the silliness factor up to new levels! :rotfl2: Ok… Ok... I’ve got control now.

Please let me take a moment to throw one huge “thank-ee” over to Uncle Servo for looking after this thread in the first place, :thumbsup2 and for allowing me to forward him a picture to post for the next round (and if I didn’t just happen to be ahead at the time we headed out of town, I wouldn’t have been so bold, trust me :rolleyes1). I’ll sit this round out and let y’all have at it. Keep it up, you’ve already got my whole house laughing and wishing we were back down “on world”.

Thanks for letting me play along!

Caption-01.jpg

Boy: "Gosh Pluto, I though a tongue depressor was supposed to keep your tongue down, not the other way around."
Pluto: "Woof."

Well, thanks to things being crazy at work the past couple of days we're late getting this started... but LET'S VOTE!

Pluto: "Hmmm... tastes like chicken."

Optometrist Pluto: "Now Jimmy, which line can you see out of this eye?

Boy: Pluto, move your slobbery tong a little to the left please. I CANT SEE !

The Conga Line suddenly stops as a "blinded by doggie drool" Max crashes through the table.

As of June 1 2010, The Disney Corporation will no longer be dispensing wet-naps in it's Quick Service Restaurants as part of it's effort to "Go Green". Please keep an open mind and remember that a dog's mouth is much cleaner than your own.

Thank you,
-Mgmt

Pluto samples the latest candy treat from the Japan Pavilion in Epcot. Miyuki really outdid herself this time!

Pluto helps the little boy play his version of the Hokey Pokey....
"You peek your right eye in, you peek your right eye out"...

PLUTO - This kid's pineapple shirt tastes NOTHING LIKE a Dole Whip!

The Pluto Pirate Eye Patch has its drawbacks in limited guest testing.

From Disney training manual:
As a result of the "tongue" incident, CMs are now required to accompany all of the characters on all photo opportunities.

Boy: "Gosh Pluto, I though a tongue depressor was supposed to keep your tongue down, not the other way around."
Pluto: "Woof."

How many licks DOES it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a six-year-old?..The World may never know!

Pluto: "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey, he followed me home; can I keep him?"

Little known fact about Pluto....He's a huge camera hog!

You're supposed to squat down. How else can we play leap frog?

Voting will run through midnight EST Friday (tomorrow) night and I'll determine a winner on Saturday. He/she will have until noon EST Monday to post a new image and get the next round under way.

Votes cast after that deadline will be counted so long as they're cast before I post the results... but procrastinate at your peril... pirate:

Click Here for Game Rules

Remember, you can't win if you don't vote (or if you vote for yourself) -- so DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!

Hard choice for me this round (more so than normal), but gotta go with GoHerd1028 here. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter