Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
LET'S VOTE!

o041sl.jpg

Sorry sir, but you have to admit that it would be easy for a hungry guy like me to mistake your head for the world's largest acorn.

Here I am now throw me some nuts

"For the love of... I'm CHIP! Stop calling me Dale!"

Im here, the real Chip, never mind the skin heads in front and behind me. Im the real thing.

Wadaya Wadaya? I'm not the one drivin' dis stinkin' float!

Chip ~"Hey buddy, your big head is blockin my good leg!"

"OMG, I swear, that guys head must be this big!!!"

I asked Santa for an acorn this big!

Chip surrenders as his army of snow-chipmunks fails to conquer the Christmas party.

It's Florida, I'm covered with fur, and they want me to wear a scarf?!? What's up with that???

Thoughts of the guy across the street hiding behind the lamp post..yellow shirt...kakhi hat.

WHY does that guy across the street keep trying to take pictures of me!?!?!?

“Y – M – C – A… It’s fun to stay at the... Y – M – C – A…”

Mere moments after this picture was taken, Chip found out to his chagrin that Main Street is not the best place for crowd surfing.

HEY! Who over here keeps yelling for Alvin? It's CHIP! Got it?
I don't sing.
I don't wear sweaters.
And I CERTAINLY won't be in anything called a "squeakwel".
If one more of youze calls me Alvin, you'll see what kind of damage a REAL chipmunk can do!

You want a piece of me?! Huh? Huh?
Oh Im just kidding. Come here and give me a hug.

"Come on, folks! I give up. I'm not Chip from Beauty and Beast. I'm Chip the chipmunk, and that's all I can be! If you want to see that busted up piece of china so bad, go over to Hollywood Studios!"

Voting will run through 8:00 p.m. EST Friday (tomorrow) afternoon and I'll determine a winner tomorrow evening. He/she will have until noon EST Monday to post a new image and get the next round under way.

Votes cast after that deadline will be counted so long as they're cast before I post the results... but procrastinate at your peril... pirate:

Click Here for Game Rules

Remember, you can't win if you don't vote (or if you vote for yourself) -- so DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!

My vote goes to GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes this round. That one just caught me off guard when I was scrolling through. :lmao:

Wherem I Now
It's Florida, I'm covered with fur, and they want me to wear a scarf?!? What's up with that???

Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

In honor of my kids' obsession with Alvin and the Chipmunks, I vote for:

AJRitz
HEY! Who over here keeps yelling for Alvin? It's CHIP! Got it?
I don't sing.
I don't wear sweaters.
And I CERTAINLY won't be in anything called a "squeakwel".
If one more of youze calls me Alvin, you'll see what kind of damage a REAL chipmunk can do!

one vote for:

Wherem I Now

A vote for GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

Another vote for GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes.

(But I want to know where the guy in the headdress is).

just because its a totally different take ;)
trennr
Thoughts of the guy across the street hiding behind the lamp post..yellow shirt...kakhi hat.

WHY does that guy across the street keep trying to take pictures of me!?!?!?

I vote for

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
“Y – M – C – A… It’s fun to stay at the... Y – M – C – A…

My apologies folks. Had a crazier-than-expected couple of days and just realized I hadn't tallied votes. :scared1:

• GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes -- 9
  • AJRitz -- 4
  • Wherem I Now -- 2
  • trennr -- 2
  • Uncle Servo -- 1

Now this is usually where I would congratulate the winner and tell him/her to post a new image by noon EST Monday to start the next round... and while GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes definitely deserves congratulating for winning, I have to extend some extra kudos his way because he was heading out of town and sent me an image in the event he won.

So CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU to GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes for winning/planning ahead -- and as always, thank you to everyone who participated! :thumbsup2

Now that the gratuitous pleasantries are out of the way... let's start with the next round:

Caption-01.jpg

And in the interest of post condensing I'm also going to throw in my own entry:

Pluto: "Hmmm... tastes like chicken."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter