• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian At Par - It's Available

Just tried to book the Poly for Oct. and she gave me the quote of $202/night but then when it came time to book it the computer went screwy. She said she will call me back tonight if they get it fixed. Anyone else have a problem.

Sorry I can't go into details but when my TA phoned back the FT was a better deal because of UPH. Don't want to get AP just yet due to our cruise in January and don't want just PHP.

Can't utilize CDN at Par for additional days 'cause we need 3 min., we only need two.

Hey at least we are going.

Scratch
:smooth:

I did it.....I booked the Polynesian.......and not only did I jump from a moderate to a deluxe but I booked conceirge. :eek:
'whew' I am excited and a little nervous. I've always been of the mindset to do Disney as cheap as possible. Of course it's a great deal with the at par code!
The kids don't think we are going to Disney for a few years, so this is going to be a terrific surprise!!

That's going to be quite a surprise for them...way to go :) I've thought about concierge but for just the 2 of us, it's probably not worth it. I'm sure you'll make good use of it with kids ;)...Enjoy!

I am excited for all of you who are getting deals.:bounce:Crossing my fingers and toes there will be something for December.

Hi Melinda:

We did the gardenview conc. a year ago april, our family of 4 just loved it, not for dinner reservations, just for the availability of meals, and snacks, juice, soda, water bottles for the parks.

It was healthy food, good tasting food, lots of salad, ( big bowl of cantelope, pinapple, other fruits) fruit,cheese/crackers, chicken lo mein, penne, chicken wings, turkey sandwiches/ on the childrens table. The dinner food, could make a supper for someone who is not a huge eater.

They would have a childrens table with a huge bowl of strawberries, pudding, peanut butter uncrustables, turkey sandwichs, but they can also eat from the adult buffet.

At 8pm. again wine, liquors and juice, cakes, cupcakes etc.

Nice to take your snack out to the beach and sit on one of the lounges and watch the castle turn colours.

My son is now spoiled and only wants to do the concierge for the availability of the food. lol

Do you know when the Hawaii building will be reopened?

Have fun.

Deb.

Deb,

According to CRO May15, their notes said Hawaii is scheduled for rehab from June23 - Sept20. However delays can happen, so plan accordingly. HTH.

Why did I torture myself by reading this thread??? We just got BACK from our trip 1.5 weeks ago and I've got the inkling to go again this fall! Dh absolutely, positively, undeniably refuses to go back (and we've got AP's that expire in September) so basically, I'm just torturing myself. *sigh* Anyway, congrats to all of you for getting such terrific deals!!

Thanks Deb!

One of the attractive things for us with conceirge was the availability of water and snacks. Our last trip I realized how little fruit the kids had had over 4 or 5 days when we passed the cart at MGM with the fruit and the kids begged for an apple! LOL

Melinda:

All day they also have baskets of bananas, pears, apples and huge oranges, just for the taking. Yummy fresh baked huge cookies in the afternoon, I think they had oatmeal, chocolate chip and peanut butter.
You have to try the guava juice, it is excellent. My son had gone to captain cooks and saw almost all the same things that we were getting for free. (Well I know we initially paid for it in the reservation)
I think the turkey sandwich was about 5.00, the fruit was all on sale in captain cooks either a 1 to 1.50 each.

You will enjoy having this at hand with children, and the staff in the lounge encourages you to take what you need.

My hubby and I are now hooked on white zinfidal wine that we had for the first time at the concierge lounge in the poly.
Deb.

Hello,
I have learned so much in the past month since I discovered this
web site, I need some help planning a summer trip. We have been to WDW twice before and DL a few times, so I do know a
little bit. We stayed at the BW for 3 weeks last April and paid
almost $400.00 US a night and also bought AP, which now are expired.:(

I am trying talk hubby into a trip, and would like to go June 18-July 9th. We won't need the passes as we will get those through his company. I would like to stay 1 week at POR, and for sure a week at BW and then maybe POLY. I don't really want to wait till July 4th as summer here in B.C is really nice, plus hubby won't go.
My boys are in high school so going during the year as we did in the past just isn't a good idea, plus they play hockey all winter and can't miss for that long. I have found great air fares!:p

Could any of you help me plan my trip with some good savings.
My trip last year cost us over $25,000.00!!:confused:
Thanks

I still managed to do better with my annual passholder rate. Got CSR for $84.00. I believe the at CND par rate for CSR is $89.11 US. I Hope Air Canada is still around in the summer so we can still go.

When are you going epcotfan? I was qouted CSR Waterview for $82.63/night ($665.21 US for 7 nights w/tax) during Regular Season and $77/night ($602.49 US for 7 nights w/tax) for Value Season for Standard View at any Moderate.

Originally posted by bcnancy
I am trying talk hubby into a trip, and would like to go June 18-July 9th

I would like to stay 1 week at POR, and for sure a week at BW and then maybe POLY

Wow that's a three week trip!

The fairytale package is not good for you as it includes park passes - but still it is stay 7 nights/pay for 4 nights - so if your husband's company cannot get passes for the whole time then it could be an option for one of your weeks.

There is also the canadian at par deal... I am not sure if there is a maxmum stay? Best to call and check it out - it would be cheaper than 400.00 a night.

Good Luck!

>>^..^<<

Originally posted by DisneyLisa
When are you going epcotfan? I was qouted CSR Waterview for $82.63/night ($665.21 US for 7 nights w/tax) during Regular Season and $77/night ($602.49 US for 7 nights w/tax) for Value Season for Standard View at any Moderate.

Hmmm that is strange. I'm going in early August and that is a standard view, regular season. According to Mousesavers the rate for Moderates - value season, standard room is $89.11.
Odd. :confused:

I just got off the phone with reservations, and the best rate they could offer for the all-stars for Sept 27-Oct 4th was $404. They are also now quoting $696 for CBR too! I hope I am not too late for the deal that a lot of you seemed to get! I had her check 3 times and called back and spoke to someone else. How likely is it that they figures out this exchange rate thing, and now I have to pay the price?

I hope someone can help me figure this out!:confused:

those prices look pretty good to me....anyone else? what do you think? It is 7 nights right?
it looks like the All-star you're getting for $57.00USD include tax=$79.80 CDN
CBR at 99.80 USD per night (includ tax)=$138.++ CDN

I don't think your too late for the deal or they would have told you it was sold out for your dates.
I think once WDW sets the exchange rate they're going to use, I don't think they'll change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter