• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian At Par - It's Available

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Poly Gardenview $202.61US/night w/tax...will get more rates in a minute :) :)

edited for price...made a typo.

Hi Lisa:

Just got port orleans riverview for 7 nights 602. american. They said 33% off room only rates witih this deal.

Good luck folks.

Deb.

Here are some prices:

Regular Season:
Moderate - only CSR Waterview only one available $665.21 US/night
AS - $416.08 US/night

Value Season:
Moderate - all available - Gardenview - $602.49 us/night
AS - $323.61

:teeth: :teeth:

Didn't I say in an earlier post that I was expecting the Poly for $199 US ;)...well I got it for $202.61...pretty close...I took it :teeth:

Did they tell you what rate they are basing it on?

Thanks

Scratch
:smooth:

Hi Lisa:

Now I have to talk hubby into this trip. I also booked three nights at the end at the poly concierge at 256.00 a night garden view. He really liked the availability of snacks, food, drinks the last time we did that, I plan to do resort only at the end,

Deb.

Scratch: Looks to me like they are using the same exchange rate they used last year ;)

Poly at $181.71 US +tax/night is ~ 41% off :)

All Star Movies... Aug. 24 for 6 nights $46.23/night. Not too bad! We may be able to go after all this summer!

Now I know what to do!

Extra Days at the AKL to lounge! I mean extra days at the Cottage!

;)

Scratch
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Wow all star movies 46.00, that is a great price. You can't go wrong with that. That is another place I would like to try one day.

Deb.

OK...I need some opinions. Here's a comparison of the 3 options/plans (FT vs Canadian At Par):

FT: ~$3069 CA (7 nights at Poly + 2 nights at Airport (first & last nights with 1 Free) with UPH (7 nights/8 days)

FT: ~$3202 CA (8 nights at Poly + 1 night at Airport - free) with UPH (7 nights/8 days)

Canadian At Par: ~$3140 CA (8 nights at Poly + 1 Free night at airport - 1st night) w/7 Day PHP

Consider the following:
We arrive at MCO at 10:30 pm on Oct 17th
We leave MCO at 8:00 am on Oct 26th

Which would you choose & why? Thanks :)

"edited to add 3rd option"

Also wanted to let everyone know (in case you're interested in booking the Canadian At Par)...payment terms are as follows:

1 night (+ tax) within 28 days of booking, the balance on check-in & 5 days before check-in to cancel.

Much better than the FT Package which is: deposit of $200 ($100 with DC) due within 14 days of booking & payment in full 45 days before check-in (21 days with DC)

I just moved this over from the other thread:

I'm booked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

October 1 to October 8 (7 nights)
Decided to go with All Star Sports again
October 1 is last day of value rates but I got the $77 C$ ($46.23 US$ incl tax) for the whole week! Total $323.61 US$

5 night cancellation policy
1 night's deposit
Balance due on arrival

Had the same nice fellow I had last time ~ Alvin (who answers "WDTC" but knows how to book CRO) He said this time their computers actually shows the Cdn rate but the system converts that rate to US$ when figuring out the total.

MNSSHP is on October 3 and 5 during my stay. But not sure if I'm going to go unless I know someone from here is going. Or I find someone to go on the trip with me.

Wow that is an awesome rate Julie...I was quoted $416.08 for the AS (asked for a neighbour). Are you sure that's right...I think that's a 1.87 exchange rate if that's what you got?

Wow, don't know how you got that rate but good for you. As I said I was quoted $416.08 US for 7 nights at AS for value season .:confused:

Guess I'd better get my neighbour to call herself & see what she gets.

Disney Lisa,

FTP Cons:

1. UPH pass may lead to a commando style trip .
2. Lose UPH days to illness if sick @ WDW & not refundable.
3. Penalties for cancellations (US$100 or $200).
4. 45 days prior full payment (Cdn$ may strengthen to our benefit
during that time period).

FYI we normally get annual passes & now planning 10th trip. The kids like to do WDW at a medium pace with days at the resort. We have never done DQ, BB, or PI. If we had UPH, I'm sure I'd try to encourage them to get moving more & to get the most from the UPH.

Does the CDN pass promo come out for OCT dates?? Also we have cancelled before with CRO & had no problem getting the $ back.

These are our reasons for not doing the FTP & may not apply to your situation. Just sharing. HTH!

I don't know Lisa, "Alvin" told me my total rate in US dollars would be $323.61 and just divided that by seven to give me the nightly rate, so I hope he was correct. I'm sure the computer figures that out for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter