Best breakfast items in the parks?

We don't normally eat breakfast in the parks, but like the Impossible Breakfast Sha-warm-up with the spicy maple syrup at the shawarma cart in DCA.

On a typical day in DL, I get a churro, my daughter gets beignets, and my husband waits in a line that is waaaaaay too long at Starbucks for a coffee and some sort of breakfast sandwich.

The Ronto Morning Wrap is good (it may be better than the regular Ronto Wrap), the breakfast at Red Rose Taverne will get you basic breakfast 9eggs, potatoes, bacon) and they usually have a Mickey pancake but that doesn't seem to be on the menu right now.

I also am strongly considering the Waffle Cristo at Royal Street Veranda for our trip in early July. I love that you can get a half order, and it's on the way to the Mint Julep Stand!

In DCA, it's churros all around, or if we can snag a brunch reservation at Lamplight Lounge, we do that.

I also am strongly considering the Waffle Cristo at Royal Street Veranda for our trip in early July. I love that you can get a half order, and it's on the way to the Mint Julep Stand!
Please post a review on the dining post that has the pictures if you can! Would like to know if they manage to do this with a crispy waffle or not.

I am going to try this next visit! I used to love the Mickey pancakes back when River Belle Tereace did quick service breakfast (ages ago). This is a nice substitute...I had no idea!
That breakfast was the best. I loved eating on the patio, where you could people watch. The best part was hearing music from Tarzan's treehouse mixed with the music from New Orleans Square.

On the go in the Parks? Ronto Wrap! It's worth the walk over even if I don't have a plan to ride a GE ride.

Sit down at the Resort? Storytellers Brunch. Variety and all you can eat with character interaction!

I’ve been watching vlogs and the breakfast chimichanga at a cart by BTM and a plant-based something at Pyms get lots of love. What else, beyond typical bagel sandwiches you can get anywhere?
Fiddler, Fifel and Practical - Iced coffee and any of the egg bites.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest