NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Annnnnnddddddd....

I'm grateful I waited a day to book. Just got a Chase Offer for Chase Travel on my Sapphire Preferred and Freedom cards.

Chase Travel: $100 Off bookings with Chase Travel when you spend $500 or more
Expires 10/31/24

Thankfully I got it on my Sapphire Preferred so I have an excellent stack planned here..
Hotel booking for $650
- $100 Chase Offer
- $50 Sapphire credit for Chase Travel hotel booking
+ 10K bonus points for Chase bonus offer on hotel
+ 5x the points for booking through the portal
Epic!

Reminder this offer is live.

1727456534272.png

GIANT Food Stores / Martin's / Stop & Shop
  • Earn 10x Points on Select Restaurant Gift Cards
  • Includes: Applebee's, Bloomin' Brands, Darden, Panera Bread, Texas Roadhouse, The Cheesecake Factory.
  • $2,000 limit per household.
  • Links above
  • Offer valid 9/27/24 – 10/03/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Stop & Shop Citi Offer: Get 4% back,
    • May be redeemed 12 time(s) by the offer end date.
    • Max award is a $30 statement credit.
    • Expires 11/18/24.
  • Rakuten often offers cb for GIANT Food Stores and Stop & Shop. Note, Stop & Shop is 1%

• Lowe’s Amex Offer: Spend $100+, earn $25 back
  • Use offer TWICE for a total $50 cb
  • Yes, works on gift cards in-store.
  • Offer valid in-store & online.
  • Expires 12/31/24. Post #545 :thumbsup2 @TheDailyMoo

Rakuten is 2% cb in-store at Lowe's
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Lumber or the purchase or redemption of gift cards.
Yes, this should work since you're buying gc and not redeeming.
However, Rakuten flip & flops! YMMV

If you plan to use the Amex offer Online:

Check out: Retailmenot for NON Gift card purchase.
1727457764176.png

I’m sorry if I caused any negative feelings on my last post (re:Amex offers). My opinion probably came off stronger than needed, and that wasn’t my intention. I’ll do better.

Annnnnnddddddd....

I'm grateful I waited a day to book. Just got a Chase Offer for Chase Travel on my Sapphire Preferred and Freedom cards.

Chase Travel: $100 Off bookings with Chase Travel when you spend $500 or more
Expires 10/31/24

Thankfully I got it on my Sapphire Preferred so I have an excellent stack planned here..
Hotel booking for $650
- $100 Chase Offer
- $50 Sapphire credit for Chase Travel hotel booking
+ 10K bonus points for Chase bonus offer on hotel
+ 5x the points for booking through the portal
I got this, too. Does the $500 have to be spent in one transaction?

The hubs informed me that we need to refill our iTunes GC balance. Only have enough for this month for Apple One. Keeping my eyes peeled for deals. Let me know if you see any!

Just found a BJ's membership offer on stack social (is it allowed to put that here?) buy code for $20,get $20 gc after first $60 purchase so effectively free (I was waiting for this!)

This thread has seeped into my brain.....last night I dreamed that I took advantage of multiple offers to score Disney GC--but then forgot to use the GC to buy my annual pass! Panic ensued.

Now off to Meijer to get my last tranche of cards which I will definitely be using (awake) to buy an AP.

Is this listed in Chase Offers area?
Yes, the $100 off $500 is in the Chase Offers and add by each each card with the offer. It does fall into the "travel" category if you want to filter and locate quicker.
The bonus points offer is a Chase bonus that needs to be added through the chase/mybonus link.

I got this, too. Does the $500 have to be spent in one transaction?

Both offers posted list just the minimum spend. Since they don't explicitly say "in one or more transactions" like I know some AMEX offers do, I'd recommend it being one transaction if you're hoping for it to count. My hotel stay (4 nights at a good neighbor hotel) was already going to be in the $600 range, so I just made sure that I would hit the minimum spend amounts regardless of whichever order the offers get applied in.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest