Auli'i Cravalho in Cabaret at the Kit Kat Club - WOW!

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I got the chance to see Cabaret at the Kit Kat Club last night in NYC, where Adam Lambert has just gone in as the Emcee and Auli'i Cravalho has just gone in as Sally Bowles. It is AMAZING!!!!

NOTE - THIS IS NOT A SHOW FOR CHILDREN!!!! They have warnings up on the ticket website and it is in all the pre-show communication (it's not your typical theatre experience the way they are staging this revival - it is like going to an actual club) that it is not recommended for anyone under 13 and NO ONE under 5 is admitted period. It's a very dark show set in Germany as WWII is about to start and the club is VERY sexual. But it's staged excellently.

Adam and Auli'i are just finishing up their first week and are both making their Broadway debuts. Fun fact: Auli'i is the youngest actress to portray Sally and the first AAPI actress to portray her. The role is a far cry from Moana, but she is fabulous in it!!

We are seeing in in a month! I was sad Eddie Redmayne finished his run but I am really looking forward to the new leads. Where did you sit?

We are seeing in in a month! I was sad Eddie Redmayne finished his run but I am really looking forward to the new leads. Where did you sit?

I was front row of the West Mezzanine. It's staged to be in the round, so the stage rotates and the performers play to both sides of the theater.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest