PVB Tower Charts, Sales Date and more!!!

Disneys-Polynesian-Island-Tower-Construction-2024-July-8.jpeg
"Premium" view, which supposedly includes at least a partial view of the lagoon.
Not sure all the duos that are included in that category, but the rooms where the tower is in DVcNews article where the lift is located are duos in that category. The rooms further back where the angle changes are duo and for that category description for premium view (partial lagoon). I believe these are the best views possible from any of the duos. There may be additional duo premium view, but I can’t recall where they all are located.

Edit2: including a link to @aka Charles post showing where the declared rooms are. We had several posts back and forth on the declaration, but ironed out the specific details. @aka Charles does a far better job summarizing these things than I can. Two duo lagoon (premium view) on the 9th floor in addition to the others.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...llas-bungalows.3945907/page-144#post-65649033

Last edited:
I don't like all of the "partial" talk with the views or how they have 3 view categories for the duos but none of them are even theme park view. It feels like they are milking the views and point charts for all they are worth.

We don't have any breakdowns for the number of rooms in each view category for the different room types yet do we? I have a feeling that with all of the premium and theme park views, the average point cost for these rooms counting all of the different views is not only going to be the highest like we expect, but easily skyrocket past even VGF levels. The grand flo doesn't have any theme park views for 1br or 2br for example, so those will likely be the worst. The breakdown will tell us eventually

Unless they are very nice and have more standard views that I expect, but that doesn't sound likely from all of the "partial" wording with the views.

Last edited:
Let’s be honest though…it’s still a rental except now each owner is both a renter and rentee. Using BVTC has you using your own membership and that is a big difference…at least IMO.

But I get that as more owners are restricted, they may be more willing to rent their own points to rent someone else's points.

DIS used to allow people to try to connect this way and it stopped because it wasn’t really popular or it was hard to make the deal work.

Id have to think just renting your own and then paying cash would be a lot less risky than having to tie up extra money…extra deposit.. to rent your reservations.

Of course, I won’t be surprised to see down the line DVC offering owners a chance to pay a per point fee to book other resorts.

ETA: Just had a thought , I think the popular practice of confirmed reservations being offered is pretty close to this…just not the same renter snd rentee in both transactions!
Could they do this to current owners? Make them pay a fee to book other resorts? Could they restrict all owners to only thier home resort?

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest