:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Big Give :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

For Christopher.. He was soooooo Excited :yay::yay::yay:

goodies024.jpg

Holding the package :lovestruc

goodies026.jpg

He LOVES the shirt.. Thank you. I had to pry it away for the cruise :lmao:

Thank you so much ((((Hugs)))

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: BIG GIVE :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

She made us Cruise Outfits... I LOVE them. Sent them in a Mickey Mouse Box and wrote a note on Mickey Mouse Paper :thumbsup2

AWESOME

goodies027.jpg

goodies029.jpg

goodies030.jpg

goodies031.jpg

goodies032.jpg

goodies033.jpg

:love::love::love: Thank you so much Joni :-) (((Hugs)))

I LOVE that "Cuise" wear!!!! Oh My! THose are GREAT!!!!!!

Lynn

:rotfl:

I O W A

some think Ohio

or IA

or Iowa...

Yes, I did get a chuckle in the mail!! :laughing:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your latest big give items... Kids look so cute!!:love:

Get to packing!!!
Monica

What a precious picture, I love the outfits and your kids are too cute!
That pic did come out well.. need to get rid of the red eye LOL Thank you

Oh those are cool outfits. I love how they all match!
I Love them too :-)

Love, love, LOVE the "official" DCL cruise wear!! Joni done GOOD!!
She did do an Awesome Job.. Thank you Joni :-)

I LOVE that "Cuise" wear!!!! Oh My! THose are GREAT!!!!!!

Lynn
We Love them too :-) Can't wait to wear all of our Awesome stuff on the Cruise :-)

:rotfl:

I O W A

some think Ohio

or IA

or Iowa...

Yes, I did get a chuckle in the mail!! :laughing:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your latest big give items... Kids look so cute!!:love:

Get to packing!!!
Monica

Monica :lmao: I have no idea what was wrong with my head. LOL I am dyslexic with numbers but never letters. I knew in my head it was Iowa but it kept coming out as Iwoa...UGH

Thank you,
Lisa

Tell Topher I am glad he liked his shirt. I try and do things for boys for the Big Gives because the girls always get signed up for quick. The boys sometimes don't get as much fun stuff, and being the mom to two boys, I want my boys to look cute too. Have a great time on your cruise and take millions of pictures!

I hope things are going well for you guys in Dallas! It is getting really close to trip time for you all!

Lynn

Those dresses and the shirt are fantastic!:goodvibes Your trip is right around the corner - it won't be long now!:cool1:

QUOTE=noahsketomom;36391538]oh my gosh those dresses are precious!![/QUOTE] I Love them too :-)

Tell Topher I am glad he liked his shirt. I try and do things for boys for the Big Gives because the girls always get signed up for quick. The boys sometimes don't get as much fun stuff, and being the mom to two boys, I want my boys to look cute too. Have a great time on your cruise and take millions of pictures!
That is sooo sweet. He did feel really special having a package to himself :-)

Wonderful pre trip report! I can't wait to read more popcorn::
Welcome :-)
Oh my goodness....those dresses are just adorable! And Topher's pirate shirt is great! Yay for the Big Give!!
The Big Give ROCKS :-)
Love all of the outfits and goodies!!! It is getting really close now!
I Know :scared1:[
I hope things are going well for you guys in Dallas! It is getting really close to trip time for you all!

Lynn
Thanks Lynn.. Just got back tonight.... Now 6 days... ACK:scared1:

Those dresses and the shirt are fantastic!:goodvibes Your trip is right around the corner - it won't be long now!:cool1:
I'm excited but :scared1: LOL

I cant belive it - a week from now and you will be sailing??? WOO HOO!! Please take all kinds of pictures!! I love seeing pictures of the cruises - a Disney Cruise is my dream vacation!!! Have a GREAT time!!! Do you know what kind of room you will have?

I cant belive it - a week from now and you will be sailing??? WOO HOO!! Please take all kinds of pictures!! I love seeing pictures of the cruises - a Disney Cruise is my dream vacation!!! Have a GREAT time!!! Do you know what kind of room you will have?

Thank you.. I plan to take a ton of pis ;-)

We have two adjoining 2nd deck porthole rooms:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter