Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

I jjust love those dresses with the little cute princesses on them:) Think they come in MY size????????????????

:yay::yay::yay::yay: BIG GIVE:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

goodies123.jpg

The girls :)
goodies124.jpg

Me .. It fits :-)
goodies125.jpg

Close up :-)
I am so happy to get these.. don't think our MAW does shirts.
goodies127.jpg

Topher
DH is working late.. I'll try to get his over the weekend...
Thank you bunches :-)

Yeah my dis name is my name, I was too lazy to think up a cute Disneyfied one!

Glad you all like the shirts! The kids look so cute and excited for their trip!

Love the pillowcases! And Wow Jessica Dallas is getting sooo big!

Tracie

I jjust love those dresses with the little cute princesses on them:) Think they come in MY size????????????????

:rotfl2: My Thoughts EXACTLY :-)

Thank you so much Tracie.. I changed the post and added your Disname :-)

((((((HUGS))))))

I forgot which of the Big Givers are from Iowa.... You will get a laugh in the mail soon. My Brain was not working properly that day... OPPS

I am so glad the girl's liked their Belle dresses! My dd is Ashley...she is 4 and she wanted to send the girls their dresses. She had this letter for them with stickers but being the 4 year old she is she took the letter out of the envelope to add more and I didn't realize it until after we mailed it! My Ashley was so upset that they were not going to be in Disney because we will be there at the same time you guys are cruising...and she said she wanted to play with your girls because they looked like they would be so fun to play with. I hope you guys have a great cruise!

Tell Topher to keep watching the mail. I sent him a big give shirt, but the mail seems to run a bit slow from here. He should be getting a pirate Mickey shirt any day now. Hope he likes it!

Lisa, we are going to be on the cruise with you and I simply can't wait to meet you all!! You have so much to do, packing up 3 kids for the trip, not to mention the Dallas run the end of this month. Don't worry about finding fabric markers for the pillow cases--I'm bringing mine for ya.

This Big Give thing is just the greatest!! I've known for a long time that Dissers are the best people in the world and these pictures you've posted prove it over and over. God bless all these wonderful people for their generosity!!

Only 3 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad the girl's liked their Belle dresses! My dd is Ashley...she is 4 and she wanted to send the girls their dresses. She had this letter for them with stickers but being the 4 year old she is she took the letter out of the envelope to add more and I didn't realize it until after we mailed it! My Ashley was so upset that they were not going to be in Disney because we will be there at the same time you guys are cruising...and she said she wanted to play with your girls because they looked like they would be so fun to play with. I hope you guys have a great cruise!
AWWWW tell Ashley Thank you. How sweet... We love the dresses.. the girls are upset I'm having them save them for the cruise first LOL (((Hugs))) Sorry we won't see you at Disney. I wanted to do a land and sea or add a couple days but our chapter doesn't allow it ;( Bummer

Tell Topher to keep watching the mail. I sent him a big give shirt, but the mail seems to run a bit slow from here. He should be getting a pirate Mickey shirt any day now. Hope he likes it!
He got the shirt.. yesterday Actually :-) He LOVES it.. Thank you so much. I'll try to post the pics soon. DH is having his IT guy at work build me a new computer. I hope to get it soon. I will try to load the pics though.. this computer isn't happy anymore LOL

Lisa, we are going to be on the cruise with you and I simply can't wait to meet you all!! You have so much to do, packing up 3 kids for the trip, not to mention the Dallas run the end of this month. Don't worry about finding fabric markers for the pillow cases--I'm bringing mine for ya.

This Big Give thing is just the greatest!! I've known for a long time that Dissers are the best people in the world and these pictures you've posted prove it over and over. God bless all these wonderful people for their generosity!!

Only 3 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.. someone going on the cruise with us :-) Yippee :-) Yes, I will be busy.. I'm going to start putting stuff together now because I know the last week when we get back from Dallas will be crazy. LOL two of my kids have field days that week two. Can't wait to meet you :-)
The Big Give is the greatest.. for SURE!!!!! :-) Yeah fabric Markers... Thank you.
Are you participating in the FE?

No stressing allowed, Lisa!!!

I just looked at the fish extender list for our cruise and realized that you folks are just a few doors down across the hall from us!!!! Oh, wait, they call it a passageway on a ship, don't they? LOL!!!

Can't tell you why, but I need to know which is their favorite Disney character, for each member of your family ;) Secrets and surprises are soooo much fun!!

So you all are participating in the "Fish Extender" thingy? How fun!!!!

Hummm...was hoping to see some more pictures of special treats that arrived at your house...you will have to pm me... :)

Lynn

No stressing allowed, Lisa!!!

I just looked at the fish extender list for our cruise and realized that you folks are just a few doors down across the hall from us!!!! Oh, wait, they call it a passageway on a ship, don't they? LOL!!!

Can't tell you why, but I need to know which is their favorite Disney character, for each member of your family ;) Secrets and surprises are soooo much fun!!

Your sneaky LOL Um DH Mickey, DS Mickey and the girls and I Minnie Mouse

So you all are participating in the "Fish Extender" thingy? How fun!!!!

Hummm...was hoping to see some more pictures of special treats that arrived at your house...you will have to pm me... :)

Lynn

Hi Lynn... Yes ... Something exciting for the kids to do on the Cruise the FE
:-)
I'm about to PM you.
We have gotten a couple more Big Give goodies but my computer isn't cooperating. I will try again soon but I'm getting a new computer on Monday:cheer2:
:cheer2::cheer2:

But I will be in Dallas that week :( WAAAAAA
and then one more week left until the cruise ACK :scared1:
I just realized I can't really pack for the cruise because I have to pack all of us for Dallas first :(

Today Ashley has an ARD meeting.. Wish me luck:angel:

I think that computer needs to get to you while you are in Dallas...and have internet connection! Doesn't technology know that you have DIS'in to do!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::lmao:

Lynn

LOL The hotel in Dallas I'm staying at has a business center. I will try to :goodvibespost from there LOL

You will have to post pictures of the FE when you have a computer that will let you!

Lynn

I mostly picked up cute Dollar Items from Target and Dollar stores but I made Mickey and Minnie Bookmarks too :-)

So today I printed labels for the FE's and Labels for my return luggage. Printed a few magnets for our stateroom doors :-):cool1:

Now I am drowning in laundry :( Washing washing washing. Have to pack for 5 :( dh and two kids aren't coming up until Wednesday night but DH syinks at packing and then when we get back I have to start all over for the cruise :( Thank Goodness the girls have all these beautiful outfits from the big give :-) SO I won't really have to look for things for them to wear except Pj's, bathing suits and panties.:wizard::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter