Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

Wooo hoooo!! Im so happy Topher liked the dolphin camo!!! We love towel pants around here too - they are so handy, and seem to keep the little ones a bit warmer when they are wet!! They looked so cute in their dresses too!! And Topher, well he is just too cool!!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!!:cool1:

I love those towel pants... I'm going to have to try and make those...

Darling, darling kiddos!

Start packing! :o)

Wooo hoooo!! Im so happy Topher liked the dolphin camo!!! We love towel pants around here too - they are so handy, and seem to keep the little ones a bit warmer when they are wet!! They looked so cute in their dresses too!! And Topher, well he is just too cool!!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!!:cool1:

Thank you BUnches Wendy :-) (((((Hugs)))))

4 days until MAW? Are you going on a trip too?

I love those towel pants... I'm going to have to try and make those...

Darling, darling kiddos!

Start packing! :o)

Thank you Monica :-)

Packing ack...... I can't yet.. We will be in Dallas the last week of April so I need to get that out of the way first :-) I have been gathering stuff though and have it in boxes and in piles.. Like Toiletries... sunscreen, bug spray, all the big give clothes :-) I guess I could pack those... And FE's I think I'm going to need to send a box ahead LOL

How cute! I love how everyone knows what the boys will like (not matching clothes, lol)

I'm a sucker for the coordinating girl stuff, so I loved all of it!

(oh, and Wendy is going to meet her nephew and his family for his wish trip!)

Wow Lisa - you really will have the best dressed kids!! The outfits are soooo wonderful! What a great bunch of people, and very talented too.

25 days?! It's coming up fast!

How cute! I love how everyone knows what the boys will like (not matching clothes, lol)

I'm a sucker for the coordinating girl stuff, so I loved all of it!

(oh, and Wendy is going to meet her nephew and his family for his wish trip!)
:-) I remember now.. thank you for reminding me
Wow Lisa - you really will have the best dressed kids!! The outfits are soooo wonderful! What a great bunch of people, and very talented too.

25 days?! It's coming up fast!

I am in tears everytime I come home to a package. The thought and time and work that goes in to all of them. It's so Awesome :grouphug:

I'm sorry I haven't been online here as much.. my computer freezes up and I lose patience :(

But I have to post the Big Gives :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We got two BIG GIVES today... Yippee :-):worship::worship::worship:

First one is from: Sandy aka Angel23321

She said this was her first time to participate and She did an AWESOME Job
:-)

The kids want to use them now LOL

The girls with their awesome pillowcases .. Jess just woke up from a small nap.. Opps
goodies117.jpg

Now my computer just freezes and logs out of everything..grrr

Ok.. trying again LOL

Topher with the package
goodies116-1.jpg

goodies119.jpg

goodies126.jpg

Thank you so much Sandy.. We LOVE them

:yay::yay::yay::yay: BIG GIVE:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

goodies123.jpg

The girls :)
goodies124.jpg

Me .. It fits :-)
goodies125.jpg

Close up :-)
I am so happy to get these.. don't think our MAW does shirts.
goodies127.jpg

Topher
DH is working late.. I'll try to get his over the weekend...
Thank you bunches :-)

Tracie's dis name is Tracie! She makes it easy to remember!

I might have mentioned this or you might know already, so just ignore me if so, but take the pillowcases to guest services on your first night on board and on the last night you'll get back looking like this.

IMG_1807.jpg

You can specify who you want to sign the cases. We left off the princesses. If the kids don't see you leave them then it can be a surprise. Dallas still thinks Mickey left it in the room for him (even though he knows mickey is a person in a suit) and he knows I put that same design on our fish extender.

I put mine in a ziploc bag with a sharpie (or fabric marker) and some candy, but that isn't required. I just read on the dis that they appreciated it. Guess the workers can't get candy on board and a sweet treat is nice sometimes.

Oh and I meant to say what gorgeous pillowcases! I love the princess design on them! And super cute make a wish shirts!

:goodvibes Thank you Jessica.. Sandy wrote about that in her note about the pillow cases :-) Candy is an awesome idea :-) And I need to get a fabric marker x 3 :) Love the photo of Dallas.. so cute

24 more days... It's gonna go by so fast. Especially when we are spending 7 of those days in Dallas for Ahley's check-up stuff... WOW

I'm so glad you like them! I was really excited to finally have some time to participate in a Big Give. Funny, I thought about that last night that I should've put in some fabric markers but I was worried about getting them to you on time.

Have a great time!

The pillowcases are so cute! And I LOVE the wish t-shirts. I don't know if our chapter does shirts either. They asked for t-shirt sizes on their initial visit, but who knows?

The whole thing about getting the pillowcases signed is an awesome idea!

I'm so glad you like them! I was really excited to finally have some time to participate in a Big Give. Funny, I thought about that last night that I should've put in some fabric markers but I was worried about getting them to you on time.

Have a great time!

I can easliy get fabric Markers but I can't embroider .. :-) Thank you so much.. We Love them!!!!!

Love the pillow cases and shirts! That is so cool with all of the names on it!
;)

The pillowcases are so cute! And I LOVE the wish t-shirts. I don't know if our chapter does shirts either. They asked for t-shirt sizes on their initial visit, but who knows?

The whole thing about getting the pillowcases signed is an awesome idea!

I'm guessing if they asked you for shirt sizes they will give you shirts :)

:cool1::cool1::cool1: 23 more days to go :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We got BLESSED with a Big Give today :worship::worship::worship::worship:

goodies130.jpg

waiting patiently :rotfl2:

goodies132.jpg

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
Matching Dresses for the girls ... they pulled them out of the bag and screamed.. "It's Belle" Look Mommy Belle!!!!!!!

It's Friday today and they were in an awesome mood after school :)

goodies133.jpg
goodies134.jpg
goodies135.jpg

Ashley Modeling and the girls being Goofy ROFL
goodies136.jpg

Her eyes are very sensitive to any kind of lights :(
goodies137.jpg

goodies138.jpg

goodies139.jpg

The Back :)
goodies140.jpg
goodies141.jpg

goodies144.jpg

Me and Ash :love:

Thank you so much Mrs. Ashley.. we LOVE the dresses :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter