Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

WELCOME HOME!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A MAGICAL TRIP!

Let us know all about it! I haven't read a cruise trip report. I am looking forward to it!

Lynn

Welcome home! Hope you all had lots of fun! Can't wait to hear all about it and see some great pics!! :goodvibes

We just got back about 15 mins ago... The Trip was a trip of a LIFETIME ;-) :lovestruc

We are all exhausted ...... I took about 400 photos :-) Got a TON of compliments on all of the girls Big Give outfits.. I Met Beth CrazyaboutDisney..

Castaway Cay was awesome.... the food was awesome.. the service awesome...the dolphin excursion was awesome.

All of us but DH want to go back on the dream... Disney hater did say the cruise was better than Disneyworld... hummm

I promise to do the trip report soon. :-)

We just got back about 15 mins ago... The Trip was a trip of a LIFETIME ;-) :lovestruc

We are all exhausted ...... I took about 400 photos :-) Got a TON of compliments on all of the girls Big Give outfits.. I Met Beth CrazyaboutDisney..

Castaway Cay was awesome.... the food was awesome.. the service awesome...the dolphin excursion was awesome.

All of us but DH want to go back on the dream... Disney hater did say the cruise was better than Disneyworld... hummm

I promise to do the trip report soon. :-)

Hurray you got back safely!!! Sounds great already! Your DH sounds a lot like mine... except he doesn't like cruises, so he says- even though he has never been on one! lol... husbands.... :confused3 :rotfl2: Can't wait to read the TR!!!

ok.. I'm slowly uploading a ton of pics to photobucket right now :-)

Does Anyone have any ideas on the quickest way to load pics to a TR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter