AP discounts up to 35% out 10/2 thru 12/25 today 😀

I agree. I don’t know much about DVC resorts, but I also wonder if it’s the exact same category. As @dancergirlsmom said, she changed categories to get the discount.
I didn't change categories. Always stay preferred at Saratoga if we stay there. The CM did say that she had to check if that resort category was eligible for the discount and then said it was. She applied it to the first two nights, not the second two nights. Perhaps when I searched, because I was searching for the same 4 nights, it said no availability just because I had the weekend in my search. I guess if I had just searched the first two nights or if my 4 nights would have all been midweek it would have shown me something. That would stink though for people just checking to see if they were eligible. I am going to go check now on availability and just hit mid week then do it again for real dates. Will update.

no availability with weekend in the search
1686877598907.png

availability if just looking at midweek four days

1686877689069.png

So even though it showed no availability, the CM was able to give me the discount because it was still open on midweek days and my first two nights were midweek. Guess the moral of the story is to just call and ask.

I didn't change categories. Always stay preferred at Saratoga if we stay there. The CM did say that she had to check if that resort category was eligible for the discount and then said it was. She applied it to the first two nights, not the second two nights. Perhaps when I searched, because I was searching for the same 4 nights, it said no availability just because I had the weekend in my search. I guess if I had just searched the first two nights or if my 4 nights would have all been midweek it would have shown me something. That would stink though for people just checking to see if they were eligible. I am going to go check now on availability and just hit mid week then do it again for real dates. Will update.

From your first post, I took it to mean she gave you the discount for every night of your stay. But she did not, but gave you the discount for the nights that were available. She took the time to check nights separately & apply it to them, which is great. That’s very different from saying she just gave you the discount because you called. But it is exactly like I said, the discount has to be available to book it. It was not available for your last 2 nights, and you did not get a discount for the nights it wasn’t available. When I’m looking for discounts, I look for individual nights, or different lengths of stays myself. You saved your self the work by calling. But my point is, you didn’t get a discount that wasn’t available just because you had a room booked already & called.

From your first post, I took it to mean she gave you the discount for every night of your stay. But she did not, but gave you the discount for the nights that were available. She took the time to check nights separately & apply it to them, which is great. That’s very different from saying she just gave you the discount because you called. But it is exactly like I said, the discount has to be available to book it. It was not available for your last 2 nights, and you did not get a discount for the nights it wasn’t available. When I’m looking for discounts, I look for individual nights, or different lengths of stays myself. You saved your self the work by calling. But my point is, you didn’t get a discount that wasn’t available just because you had a room booked already & called.
to be clear, I never said I got it for every night. I simply said I had a previous ressie, called and even though it showed no availability for the nights of my stay, I still got the discount applied to my ressie.

to be clear, I never said I got it for every night. I simply said I had a previous ressie, called and even though it showed no availability for the nights of my stay, I still got the discount applied to my ressie.

When you say “applied to my reservation” it sounds like you got it for your whole stay. I don’t think I’m the only person who read it that way. I’m just trying to clarify it so other people who read it have realistic expectations.

Could anyone check and see if there is anything savannah view at Jambo house on Oct 26-28 with AP rate?
I have a confirmation number, but it will not link it.

Could anyone check and see if there is anything savannah view at Jambo house on Oct 26-28 with AP rate?
I have a confirmation number, but it will not link it.

Deluxe studio… $732
1 bedroom….$1032

I’m not familiar with the 2 different hotels there, but the description says Jambo so hope that’s right.

\o/ I saved a little over $1000 for our stay at the Fort Wilderness cabins 11/27-12/3.
The discount was exactly the same for both passholder and disney+ subscribers for our dates.
Same for me and I'm there almost the same dates. See you then!

Would someone please check a few dates for me? I'm trying to decide if we should upgrade our tickets to an annual pass or not, still taking 2 trips within a year might as well save money if it's possible! We're eligible for the Disney + discount but not sure if the AP will be the same, more or less

Nov 23rd -25th @ POP

Nov 25th - 27th @ any of the EPCOT resorts (whichever is cheapest, not picky!)

Side note- I can't believe how wide open availability is considering it's your Thanksgiving weekend!

Would someone please check a few dates for me? I'm trying to decide if we should upgrade our tickets to an annual pass or not, still taking 2 trips within a year might as well save money if it's possible! We're eligible for the Disney + discount but not sure if the AP will be the same, more or less

Nov 23rd -25th @ POP

Side note- I can't believe how wide open availability is considering it's your Thanksgiving weekend!

AP rates for 2 adults for least expensive room type available as of the time of posting this

Nov 23-25 @ POP = $193.50/night excluding tax (Standard Room)

Nov 25-27
@ Boardwalk = $443.63/night excluding tax (Resort View)
@ Yacht Club = no rooms available with AP discount
@ Beach Club = $513.83/night excluding tax (Water View)

Nov 23rd -25th @ POP

Dont forget you would get swan and dolphin passholder discounts too. For your dates (as of tonight):
swan - cheapest $263/night (includes resort fee, taxes extra)
dolphin - cheapest $257/night (includes resort fee, taxes extra)

Those prices can be checked anytime:
https://swandolphin.com/offers/

Nov 23rd -25th @ POP

When running math also consider only upgrading 1 ticket to an AP. That would still get all discounts for dining, merch & hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter