AP discounts up to 35% out 10/2 thru 12/25 today 😀

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Also, Disney+ for a smaller series of dates. Have to get ready for work so details to follow. Good luck everyone!

I am a newly minted AP with a voucher. How would I check the AP rate for Jambo at AKL on Oct 26-27? For 2 people, king room or studio

I just used the new discounts to book rooms for upcoming Oct and Dec trips that we had booked at rack rates earlier this year. I was able to save several hundred dollars, keeping same resort, dates, and room type. Just an FYI though, if you are eligible for multiple discounts, price out all of them. The promos state "up to 35%" for both AP's and Disney+ subscribers, but the D+ rates were lower than the AP rates for the same rooms we were booking!

I now have the Swan for 12/17-12/22 with my AP discount for $1850
I can book the Yacht Club for the same dates for $2912.

It seems like I should just keep the Swan. I would prefer a Disney resort but that's a big difference. lol
Sometimes I’ll split the difference and finish up a trip with a couple nights at a Disney Resort.

I just used the new discounts to book rooms for upcoming Oct and Dec trips that we had booked at rack rates earlier this year. I was able to save several hundred dollars, keeping same resort, dates, and room type. Just an FYI though, if you are eligible for multiple discounts, price out all of them. The promos state "up to 35%" for both AP's and Disney+ subscribers, but the D+ rates were lower than the AP rates for the same rooms we were booking!
This happened to me also for my October trip......Pop std room......22nd to 27th......AP 960.....D+ 847.....very happy!

Also a newly minted AP (not yet activated) I log in and it says I am eligible to see Passholder rates, but I don't see anything under special offers other than the Disney+ offer and the 25% Room offer.

Also a newly minted AP (not yet activated) I log in and it says I am eligible to see Passholder rates, but I don't see anything under special offers other than the Disney+ offer and the 25% Room offer.
Have you tried the usual Disney IT fixes? (Like clear cookies, change browsers, try incognito.) Sometimes they help, sometimes not and you have to call.

D+ rates were consistently a bit higher than the AP rates for the dates I played with but I didn’t check the fine print of the offers. Maybe the cheaper D+ dates come to be because different hotels get different discounts on a different dates depending on the exact offer. Definitely important to check both!

I was wondering if anyone knew the details of booking the Disney+. I see it says has to be the same email address. I have the same email address as Disney+, but it’s under another persons name. My trip doesn’t fall into these dates just curious as far as future deals that may.

Is anyone else unable to see the list of prices on the page and having to go to each resort through the "check availability" link to each resort? I know they're not out of rooms on the dates I'm looking at but it won't even show me value prices until I click into them.

Well the AP Discount wasn't available for my reservation, but the GP Discount was able to be added so at least I'm saving something off of the original rack rate costs.

I didn’t even think to check the D+ availability. I used my AP discount to save $550 on our GDT res Dec 1-5 but was considering upgrading to a Deluxe and there was nothing available for those dates under AP except Boardwalk.

I had a YC CL WV room reservation for Oct 27 to Nov 1 and I just modified the reservation since I am a Disney Plus Subscriber. I saved me about $2000 dollars. The original reservation was 6400 now it’s $4400. Quite the difference. It’s a resort view but to me it’s no big deal whether it’s a pool view or parking lot.

Is anyone else unable to see the list of prices on the page and having to go to each resort through the "check availability" link to each resort? I know they're not out of rooms on the dates I'm looking at but it won't even show me value prices until I click into them.
Are you signed in to your MDE account and with your specific date range input?

Booked Beach Club (Resort View) for Christmas weekend. It was $500 per night, which seemed decent for the busy holiday season. Poly was $777 for a studio (standard view). Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter