Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

luv2dants was one of the ones I asked for that token. Way to go - glad he/she gave it to someone on this board.

I will keep my eye out for a #3 for you.

Amy

haygravymom

Ok, I still don't have Stitch as Elvis - this is about to drive me to the looney bin! Thanks for letting me vent!

Amy

Mal,

I begged earlier, but you may have missed it. ;) Would you be so kind as to send me Stitch as Elvis??? Pleeaaassseeee!

I sent you a gift over on Treasure Planet. I sent out as many extras as I could to everyone. I'll see if I can send some more.

I did not miss it I just have not been online again all day...

But I saw it now and you are the proud owner of Stitch as elvis!!!!

My DH has sent you a request(Mickeys4me2)if you could thanks

as soon as I get more Stitch as Elvis I will pass them along I had 42 requests for that one.

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Mal!!! :D :bounce: :D

Gifts for everyone! (Well, everyone I can find to give tokens to!)

I'll check for the trade you mentioned, Mal.

JessieJ105 just sent me an offer to trade!!! They wanted 2, count them 2 of my tokens for their ELVIS!!! Well, after thinking it over for all of 1 1/2 seconds I accepted. In return I gifted them 2 more tokens(would have sent more but that's all they needed!)!

Now, in search of the elusive Stitch as Elvis!!:bounce:

I offered 10 tokens for stitch as elvis and 10 tokens for elvis. If anybody has these two I will give you as many tokens as you want. PLEASE send me them. :(

919Florida

I have completed my zone but was hoping to get another Stitc h as Elvis or two to pass along to the needy.....:(

maybe later.

Mal

I was just going to post the same thing - that the site was down. All of them are down. :(

This kind of stinks since I just got into this game! (Leila1022)

Mal, my Future DH (chipsmith), sent your DH a trade, I think it was with TP.

I just posted on the TP board, you guys are too cool.

We had a TON of gifts today. I just might make the deadline on Santa Clause!

Yippee!

Did everyone finish? I never got Stitch as Elvis!
Thanks to everyone who sent TP gifts to DH. I never played that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter