Anyone get accepted? Disney Visa

I just called. I've (well, DH) been approved! And I only applied online on the 4th. I should get my card in 10 days. :)

I also know my brother's SSN (hee hee), so I checked and he's been approved, too. He applied when the first sent out the emails last week. Of course he forgot to give them the DVC code, so he's kinda bummed that he won't get the DVC logo on the card.

I've been approved too!

I applied online the same night that I got the e-mail.

I'll bet that the card and pin will be interesting.......

We're also approved! I applied online as soon as I knew applications were being accepted. No mail yesterday due to the snow...so much for the US Postal Service motto. Hopefully we'll get ours today.

I just received my card in the mail today:bounce: :Pinkbounc I apllied online the very secon I received an email:D Question: what does the DVC logo look like?

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc I just called the number to see if I was approved or not....I REALLY didn't think I'd be accepted for various reasons...but.....I have been accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! Doing the Mickey Mouse March around the living room!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester: I am SOO thrilled!!! Thanks for posting the phone number!
Hugs,
Diana

We got our card and it looks relly nice with the day 1 and DVC and the Mickey picture........
I was hopping to get it for our spring break trip.:Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by geffric
We got our card and it looks relly nice with the day 1 and DVC and the Mickey picture........
I was hopping to get it for our spring break trip.:Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc

I cannot WAIT to get ours! We are planning a trip to California for summer of 2004, to visit my family, but we want to include a mini-vacation to Disneyland in that trip, so this card will come in handy for that! Too bad I can't take advantage of the "no interest" offer though. Oh well. I'm STILL glad to have it! LOL!

Thanks for the number to call to check for approval! I was wondering how to check!

:D Just called; approved. Card will arrive 7-10 business days.

Thanks again! I can always count on these boards!

:D :D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D :D

To MouseKeMom....
We went to Disneyland last summer.... count on spending 4 days there. We only spent 3 and the kids were disappointed that we couldn't stay longer. Its all the same but differnet and smaller. We would love to go back.

My DS9 loved LegoLand

Just want to vent. I was declined. Because of a divorce over ten years ago I have bad credit which should have been wiped off (I ordered my credit report). Anyway I spend at least one week a year at Disney, belong to Disney Club, go to the Disney Store, invested way too much money into trading pins, etc. etc. Well I am upset and I just wanted to vent. So much for being loyal to Disney (I have a trip booked in July, guess I will use my Discover card. Their loss but it still is upsetting (especially when I keep getting pre-approved credit card applications in the mail all the time).

Whenever I call I am told the date I applied and that I will be notified in writing within 30 days. Since everyone is being told they are accpeted or not over the phone should I assume I am not accepted?

I got mine in the mail today there is no DVC logo but ity says
Disney vacation club along the bottom no pin I hope its comes later! Also as per the website not too many special rewards options
$50 onboard cruise credit
15-50 savings on DL packages
savings on the movie club (didnt look hard at this 1)
special gift at Disney on Braodway
pretty lame so far!
Now I can cancel my Disney CC! old one

Originally posted by Wheelsie
How does one apply online? I'd like to give it a whirl

I think you can now just go straight to http://www.disney.go.com and there's a pop-up about the credit card. Just click to go to the info about the card. From there click the "apply now" button. If you miss the pop-up, there's a link near the bottom of the home page.

Apply by March 24, and you'll get the Day 1 pin and your card will be stamped "member since 'Day 1.'"

HTH!

buzz2400... Sorry to hear about that. I understand your fustration. I am starting to wonder if I am going to be denied as well. Everytime I call the 800 # it says that my application is under review and I will be notified of their decision in writing in 7-10 days. It has been more than 7-10 days and still nothing. I have good credit, just a lot of debt so I wonder if that may be a reason.

To everyone who is under review,
I called and so am I. We have great credit. never pay anything late. We dont keep a bal. on any card. My DH is a stickler about it. I cant believe it is because of the credit thing. I bet they are just swumped. Its just one more thing to have to wait for ! First the AP codes now this. I may go crazy befor I get to WDW. So if you see someone in July walking around the parks looking really wierd, it could be me!!!!:jester:

Dalpal.... Thank you for posting that, I was really beginning to worry. As I mentioned, my credit is excellent, but I have a lot of debt which might cause me to be turned down so I was starting to worry. If you have great credit and NOT a lot of debt and are also under review, I don't feel as worried anymore.

I finally decided to go ahead and apply on Friday. Just called and I am approved! :Pinkbounc

Now I just have to start planning a trip :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter