Anyone get accepted? Disney Visa

Leila33

Mouseketeer
Has anyone called the phone number that Chip1 posted - 888-338-2586?

I just called and it said my application was under review. Just checking to see if anyone had a different response?

I called today and we have been approved. We should get our card in 10 days!

i applied for mine online...is there any way to check it online?
Thanks..
Lisajl

Lisajl,

I only know of the one way to call. You don't have to talk to anyone, just enter in your SS#. It takes about 30 seconds.

HTH

Thanks for the info...I just called and it said mine was in review also.

Should know in 7-10 days.

Thanks..
Lisa

I'm approved!!! I'll have my card in 10 business days!

YEAH!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Great timing, we leave for Disney in 58 Days!!!

Just thinking "out loud" here .... I wonder why some are "under review" while so many others who obviously applied the same day are already approved? Do you suppose "under review" is code for "not gonna get it"?

BTW, this is not a slam against those who posted they are under review!! :) Dh's app is "under review" too and I can't imagine why we'd be denied.... Our credit is okay and we get a ton of offers daily. Just wondering .....

I can't even remember when we applied. But, you know, that might be the reason.
We already have two visas and did not want another, but we thought, OOOOO 6 months same as cash on Disney trips, we decided to try and get it.

If we don't get it, no big deal. I still have two pretty decent low interest Visas we can use for the next trip!

Lisajl

(And one less bill to worry about);)

Originally posted by lisajl
If we don't get it, no big deal.
Lisajl

(And one less bill to worry about);)
I hear ya! :) Actually, when I sat down and did the math, it seemed to me that we'd actually be *losing* money for our Disney trips if we used the Disney card all the time.

See, in order for us to earn any decent kind of reward, we'd have to use the card for groceries, bills, etc. That would leave us not using much cash. Right now, we use cash/checks for almost everything (we only have one CC that we pay off every month) and the change goes in our trip fund. I manage to save between $100 and $150 a month this way, and that wouldn't be happening with the Visa.

I really want that nifty card and pin, though! LOL

I just called and mine has been accepted. I should receive my card in 10 days. I wonder if I have time to put it to good use before my trip in June???:smooth: :smooth:

"under review"... that sucks! I don't think it has anything to do with when you applied... I'm pretty sure I applied the first day it was open...

Quick question...

I applied online a week or so ago and was wondering what phone number you can call to find out if your application is "under review" or been "approved"?? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Deb*

Originally posted by Deborah_Mary
Quick question...

I applied online a week or so ago and was wondering what phone number you can call to find out if your application is "under review" or been "approved"?? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Deb*
Deb: You can call 1-888-338-2586 -- it's an automated response line. :)

Ok - I just noticed the phone number, sorry about that guys!!

Thanks anyway. :-)

Deb*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter