Anyone get accepted? Disney Visa

Regarding the pin....

I seem to remember reading that the pin would be sent to you after you made your first purchase with the card.

Actually they are swamped..... I called today to talk to somone and she said they have received over 100,000 apps so far. For some reason the on-line apps are getting approved really quick and the phone apps are taking a long time!

So has anyone who called once and got the "under review" message, called back in a couple of days and gotten an "approved" message?

I'm really wondering if the "under review" message means sorry no too?

Thanks!
Robin
:confused:

I would like to know this too! Someone just posted that they had gotten the under review message and just got a letter today saying denied.

I got my card in the mail today. I called right away to activate it. Then called Costco, I have my next 2 Disney Cruises book with them. They called Disney to cancel my deposit which I had made with my Discover and put it on my new Disney Visa so I could get a $50 onboard credit. Plus, I'll get my Disney Dream Reward Dollars credits applied.

YAHOO!!!!!!

I applied on line the day I received the e-mail. We just received our card in the mail. I don't need it I just wanted it. We are going to close our other visa and the old disney card.

It is cute!

Kathy

I got my card in the mail yesterday. I hope they extend the $50.00 shipboard credit offer for 2004 cruises. I already have mine booked. Oh well, the card will still come in handy when we visit the "world" in June!!

I don't suppose we could get the Disney Club and Disney Credit card credit?

I don't see why not......
You use your DC card (which expires at the end of the year) to get your discount, and pay for it with your Disney VISA.

I don't think that BankOne is going to differentiate. To them, a purchase is a purchase.

I just got my card today, too. I'll probably use it to get the pin, but Amex' deals are just too good to pass up!!:rolleyes:

Got my card yesterday. We don't really need another credit card - I just wanted this one! I'll give it a try & see what offers we get.

I read over the flyer today at work & I don't remember seeing anything about Disney on Broadway that another poster mentioned. We do go in to NYC occasionally as MIL lives there, so I'd be interested in finding out what that offer is.

Well I applied online and I am still getting the message of the date I applied and I will receive an answer by mail in 30 days.

UPDATE - Just called a minute ago and I have been approved.

I called today and spoke with someone after hearing that my application was under review. He said that it looks like we were approved but they were just waiting to set up the account. He said it should take 7 to 10 business days before we get the card.

Alexsmommy... that is great to hear, please post back when you receive it, I would be interested because I haven't heard of anyone yet that was accepted after being "under reveiw".

Ok well I got a letter (not a card) in the mail asking me to provide proof of a utitlity bill or soc sec card to make sure that it was definitely me applying for the card...I applied online, do you think that's why they would do that? I'm so upset because I wanted the card before we leave for WDW in April and it says it could take up to another 30 days!

I am going to send them what they are asking for and hope they get it quickly.

Have a magical day :-)

Alexsmommy,

I have gotten the same letter.
We do own two houses. We have just moved a couple yrs. ago, and we kept our other place. So they had gotten two addresses when they did there search Im sure. I think that is why they are making us prove we live at the address we gave them.

IMO they have two ways to get us if they need to, so it shouldnt be a problem. That being said I also know that CCF is a real problem, and they are being careful.

I also know that it really makes me mad, because I have tons of preaproved in the mail a week! :rolleyes:

We get alot of pre-approved mail everyday so this is really annoying that when we request a card, we have to go this extra step. I should've just called in instead of applying online. I only own one house and that's been for at least 7 years so it still makes me wonder why they think it's not me. But I guess they are protecting us soi I can't blame them!!

My brother applied online when they sent out the email that it was time. He received his card yesterday. They never asked for any additional information as far as I know. I keep hoping ours will be in the mailbox everyday. I applied online on the 4th, I think I called on the 6th and it said I was approved. So It's been a week+. Maybe tomorrow....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter