Anyone get accepted? Disney Visa

I don't think people were asking about a personal identication number PIN, but the commemorative Disney pin. It sounds to me like you're talking about the former. I'm pretty sure they send the commemorative pin after you make a purchase with your card. But since I STILL haven't received mine (both my brothers got theirs), I can't say 100%.

Maybe in Monday's mail....

I've been trying to call off and on all day and the # is always BUSY! Does anyone know a different number or way to check???

Thanks!
Jill

I finally got mine! So it was about 13 days from the day I applied. Little "disappointed" in the credit limit. Not that I'll ever charge that much at once, but I feel "slighted." ;) Our LLBean card has a HUGE credit limit--maybe that's why nobody else wants to give us that much. We didn't ask LLBean to keep raising it, they just did.

In regards to the Pin, you do have to charge something in order to get the pin. I did that within a couple days and am now waiting for my pin. I plan to use my Visa to make all my purchases (like I would have used my check card) and deduct from my checking as I charge, then pay the CC off when I get the bill. I am hoping to have enough "dream dollars" to stay at the Grand Californian during the Disneyland 50th (July 17th 2005).

Just received mine today! So it took about 10 days since I applied online. :D

As a cast member, I've called in MANY MANY Disney Store charge instant credit applications and for those of you who are "Under Review", it's Disney's way of saying either "we need to look at your credit a little more carefully before we give you any credit" or "No Way".

It's been my experience that the majority of "Under Reviews" are declined.

But don't get down if you are "Under Review", it just might happen......

Has anyone received a recorded message saying they were declined when calling the card status number?
Also, one person mentioned being disappointed with their credit limit. Have other people run into this as well?
Thanks for the info!

Originally posted by buzz2400
I was declined. Because of a divorce over ten years ago I have bad credit which should have been wiped off (I ordered my credit report). Anyway I spend at least one week a year at Disney, belong to Disney Club, go to the Disney Store, invested way too much money into trading pins, etc. etc. Well I am upset and I just wanted to vent. So much for being loyal to Disney

Keep in mind that BankOne is responsible for making the credit decision, not Disney, and I'm sure they're applying usual standards. Definitely get your credit reports---I got mine a few weeks ago and found several major errors.

Yes definately check your credit report. My SIL and I had a big problem about a year and a half ago. I just turns out that we both are Gina's so when she married my brother she got my maiden name. Well she had gotten her report and all my credit balances were mixed in with hers along with a third party who's SS# was one digit off of mine! That was a ugly mess to clear up so it does pay to check it once in a while. They also allow you to get s free report if you've been declined for credit recently.

Once I pay off my cards I may apply but don't have my hopes up that I will get approved. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Disney credit cards.
Different account numbers.
One card has the DVC on it.
I will keep the DVC card and cancel the other.
:confused: :confused:

Applied on 3/23 and received a phone call that we were accepted today 3/26. Card to arrive in about 10 days. :):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

I applied on-line on 3/4, and received my card on Monday. It took 3 weeks, longer than most people have waited, but I still have the "Member since Day 1" on the front. Hooray!

We applied online, called, and got the message that we were "Under review." Then a few weeks later, we got a letter asking for a copy of our utility bill. We mailed it out, called last night, and we are approved! So now we're just waiting on the card. We're one of those who was "under review" and is now approved - I guess for some reason they really wanted our utility bill first.
Cheers!
Heather W

smilecow.gif

Our cards arrived on 3/31, 8 days after we applied on-line. I never expected to receive it so quickly!
hello.gif

So does everybody else get comments from Merchants when you use your card?

"Wow, I like your card!"

"I've never seen one like that before."

:D ;) :D

To which I usually reply something like, "It's new. You earn 1% back towards Disney."

We got our cards and the next day got a letter telling us that if we got a letter saying we were declined to disregard it. Apparently they're having some problems...

noears.gif

Oh, they are having some problems! One week after receiving our cards, we received two more, identical to the first set.

When I called them, they said that there was a glitch in the system that was sending two sets out, and to disregard them. I could either cut them up, or lock them up to use as an extra set if the first become worn out.
ffflower2.gif

A couple weeks after receiving our cards, DH received a "pre-approved" letter in the mail getting us to apply for the card. I think my mom got one, too. (Side note: it would still say "charter member" on the card, but not "member since Day 1." )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter