Any Stern Fans on this Forum?

I would also have to say that I like Bubba's show as well, I just am not available to hear it as often as Howard. Even though he did not have a show, one of my favorite's to listen to was Hank the Angry Dwarf. He was the best whack packer in my book. RIP.

Oh I agree! One of my favorite wack packers. I'm hoping to hear some classic appearances from Hank on History of Howard Pt 3.

I would also have to say that I like Bubba's show as well, I just am not available to hear it as often as Howard. Even though he did not have a show, one of my favorite's to listen to was Hank the Angry Dwarf. He was the best whack packer in my book. RIP.

I love Hank too. I live in Seattle and we didn't get Howard on the radio here until around the year 2000 but I love when they replay Hank bits. I will never forget the fight between Hank and Beetlejuice.

My other favorite Wack Packers are Crackhead Bob because he really seemed like a genuine person who loved the show. I also love Crazy Alice because like me she is a Fred fan.

I can't stand High Pitch Eric and Eric the Midget. They both use the show and have no appreciation for Howard.

One thing I am hoping some Howard fans would help me with. I heard bits and pieces about something going on years ago a the Rainbow Room with Fred and maybe his wife. I know it was brought up on the air and Fred almost quit over it and I think they mentioned they were worried that he almost dropped out of filming Private Parts. Does anyone know what went down? I have alway been curious about this.

Hank is still alive and well... and living in Shuli's stand up act.

As well as the "Elegant One" Elliot Offen - Riiiiiigggghhhhht!

I love Hank too. I live in Seattle and we didn't get Howard on the radio here until around the year 2000 but I love when they replay Hank bits. I will never forget the fight between Hank and Beetlejuice.

My other favorite Wack Packers are Crackhead Bob because he really seemed like a genuine person who loved the show. I also love Crazy Alice because like me she is a Fred fan.

I can't stand High Pitch Eric and Eric the Midget. They both use the show and have no appreciation for Howard.

One thing I am hoping some Howard fans would help me with. I heard bits and pieces about something going on years ago a the Rainbow Room with Fred and maybe his wife. I know it was brought up on the air and Fred almost quit over it and I think they mentioned they were worried that he almost dropped out of filming Private Parts. Does anyone know what went down? I have alway been curious about this.

UGH! I looooooathe Eric the Midget!!! When are they going to hook him up to those damn balloons???! I hope he floats away never to be found again.

There was a fight between Fred and his wife at the RR and Howard talked about it on the air- Fred was PO'd and quit. I cannot remember what the fight was about. I am sure someone here can elaborate ;)

No matter what they think its all about fart jokes, hookers and lesbians. Although that stuff is fun to listen too as well!

aaaaand speaking of that- who shows up yesterday? Will the Farter (I even hate that word WTH is wrong with me?) It hurts to type it:rotfl2: of course, I had to turn down the volume:rolleyes:

I can honestly say- I do not like any of the wack packers, never have over the years- except for Daniel Carver, the dude is so clueless! I DO love when Richard makes phoney phone calls as an old woman- I PMSL when I hear that!:lmao:

If I'm not mistaken he was having dinner with Jackie and his wife Nancy. The fight was not brought up by Jackie but some fan that saw the fight in the restaurant and called up during the next show. It was around the time of his wife being in "Tony and Tina's Wedding" though Fred never said what actually caused the fight.

So what's the deal with Artie now?? Does anyone have any news?

Howard was pretty tight lipped during the portion I listened to this morning.

So what's the deal with Artie now?? Does anyone have any news?

Howard was pretty tight lipped during the portion I listened to this morning.

I have no clue! It seems that Howard knows what's going on but doesn't want to say what he knows for some reason. I assumed Artie was out Thursday because of the two day traffic school class he has to go to for his DUI. But I definitely thought he would be in today?! I don't know; I hope he's ok...

Howard said that some people were saying Artie did not look well, as in "healthy". I wonder if he is sick?

I just hope he is in tomorrow so he can feed us all a bunch of BS like he always does:laughing:

If he does not come back tomorrow- I think we might not hear from him until the new year! It is almost time for their vacation. :confused3

hopefully he went to rehab to detox

.............again:rolleyes1

If he is in rehab, I suggest he stay there for MONTHS not days like the last time- or was that a "spa" he was visiting? :sad2:

Well- 5 more minutes until the West Coast feed, maybe I will find out some info, might be 3 hours late, but I need to catch the show from beginning to end :thumbsup2

Adios Stern freaks >; }

Howard: Yeah
Pete: Yeah

Repeat until blue in the face! :confused: :rotfl: :confused: :rotfl: :confused: :rotfl:

hopefully he went to rehab to detox

I doubt it. He has an stand up apperance still scheduled at a comedy club in New York on December 17th. The rest of his stand up dates have been cancelled.

It is hard for me to feel bad for Artie because on one hand he has a disease. One the other hand he is very lucky to have an amazing job and he can afford to access help and Howard has told him time and time again that he could leave the show to get some help and come back.

I think even Howard is starting to get feed up with Artie's antics. Whenever someone calls to vent about Artie he pretty much shuts them right down.

OMG I am PMSL!! Do you think they will release "Big Foot sings Christmas" anytime soon???:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

That was hilarious!

Snoop Dogg talking about Tiger Woods is probably my favorite moment of the year.

I heard Snoop this morning on the replay. Would I be guessing correctly that the crew is on vacation for the next two weeks??

Imagine Howard walking around in Magic Kingdom? :cool2:

I heard Snoop this morning on the replay. Would I be guessing correctly that the crew is on vacation for the next two weeks??

Or High Pitch Mike going to Disney... by himself... but he didn't know it was Gay Week...

:rotfl2:

I can see Howard MAKING FUN of Disney and wondering why anyone would want to go!:sad2: I think Howard wonders why anyone would want to do anything that is remotley fun. I believe Robin has been there a few times.

Or High Pitch Mike going to Disney... by himself... but he didn't know it was Gay Week...

:rotfl2:

Is he different than high pitch eric?

I don't listen to the show daily, I flip between there, playboy, and grateful dead.

Yes, High Pitch Mike is gay. Not sure what it means if he is walking around alone during " gay days" though:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter