Any Stern Fans on this Forum?

I love it when they just talk. Howard trying to convince Robin not to go to Guatemala was soooo funny.

What do you guys really feel about Sal and his wife? I think its all an act.

I have to confess, I have not listened for a few months. I do that sometimes, but I always come back and catch right up!

What is going on with Sal and his wife- same ole' same ole'?? Or is he finally leaving Christine for Richard Christie? :rotfl2:

Baba Booey

Big stern Fan here in Toronto

beetlejuice.jpg

When did you see Artie? Still looks pretty big in that pic, didn't know if that was before he started shedding some of his subutex weight.

King of all Vacations!

I like listening to stern during the morning commute, however "and we're back with the Jack and Rod show" mean switch to another channel

So glad they're back!

Christmas parties, secret santa, box parties, Sal-banning....my favorite time of year :)

as soon as i drop off the kid at daycare i switch from kid's bop to howard 100. i love artie and worry about that goof. but i really can't stand ronnie the limo driver. ralph always sorta annoyed me, too.

as soon as i drop off the kid at daycare i switch from kid's bop to howard 100. i love artie and worry about that goof. but i really can't stand ronnie the limo driver. ralph always sorta annoyed me, too.

Do you know what I do? I get up after 6am- so at 9am (EST) I turn on the West Coast feed on 101 so not to miss a second!!:woohoo:

OMG- I know people say this all the time about Howard- but he is such a wuss in his music taste!!! He is talking about Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson- :rotfl2: poor guy.

OMG. I've lurked on these boards for some time and this is what gets me to post?? Huge Howard fan!

Baba booey to ya all.

I am watching Howard TV right now and I am practically dying of laughter because Sal is talking about his love of Gary's wife. I missed most of the show this week and I am so glad I caught this segment. :lmao:

I can't stand Ronnie too. He really needs to be taken down a few pegs.

The one thing that annoys me about ralph is how he would call in with his two cents about a bit or staff argument that took place hours ago or he wants to get caught up on something because he missed the first half of the show. It totally breaks up the flow of the show. I don't think it happens so much anymore.

I've been a fan of Howard since he had the Channel 9 show when I was 12 years old. That's where I first learned of him.

You know you are a hardcore Stern fan when you look at one of the threads on this board titled "Rollcall!! No ChitChat" and start saying, "It's the Roll Call, It's the Roll Call, It's the Roll Call!"

You know you are a hardcore Stern fan when you look at one of the threads on this board titled "Rollcall!! No ChitChat" and start saying, "It's the Roll Call, It's the Roll Call, It's the Roll Call!"

Oh my god, I love The Roll Call. It is SO CHEESY which makes it so funny to hear them begrudgingly doing it :)

Too bad Artie wasn't there today to join in... Sick, depressed, on heroin, drinking....I can't even venture a guess anymore. :confused3

It was hilarious when "Artie" called in today and it was his wheeze. Hate to laugh at the guy, but man that was funny!

OMG. I've lurked on these boards for some time and this is what gets me to post?? Huge Howard fan!

Baba booey to ya all.

I'm the same way, bumble. I think I had made 0.0 posts on this site after lurking for years. Just started this thread out of pure curiosity. Glad I did! People don't tend to talk about being a Stern fan unfortunately.

I am Dr. Remulak... I am Dr. Remulak... I am Dr. Remulak... I am Dr. Remulak... I am Dr. Remulak.

I'm the same way, bumble. I think I had made 0.0 posts on this site after lurking for years. Just started this thread out of pure curiosity. Glad I did! People don't tend to talk about being a Stern fan unfortunately.

Geez- I am a total outcast on the Dis! I am a chica- I am a death/black/hardcore metal fan- AND love Howard Stern! But people that know me here know that I am a sweetie!:angel: ......OK, so, most of the time I am:rolleyes1 :laughing:

I love the way people turn their noses up at Howard like he is the scum of the earth, degrading women (I can't stand the pigs that are on his show BTW- they are degrading themselves) and all that BS. Ummm- hello- who is it that we see in the news lately for cheating on his wife, possibly driving drunk etc etc- yes America's "role model", Tiger Woods. :rolleyes1 That is the way it goes. Forgive and forget!

Howard is a pu$$y cat and if you don't watch or listen regularly, you should not have an opinion;)

...........just MHO!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter