Any Stern Fans on this Forum?

I SOOOOOO cannot wait to hear about Howard's holiday party! He will be busting on everyone and what they did wrong!!!

I can see Howard MAKING FUN of Disney and wondering why anyone would want to go!:sad2: I think Howard wonders why anyone would want to do anything that is remotley fun. I believe Robin has been there a few times.

Yes, High Pitch Mike is gay. Not sure what it means if he is walking around alone during " gay days" though:confused3

He went to Disney a few years ago... by himself...during Gay Days... and said a) he wasn't gay, and b) he didn't know it was Gay Day...
Then a year later he came out of the closet... and everything started to make sense.

He went to Disney a few years ago... by himself...during Gay Days... and said a) he wasn't gay, and b) he didn't know it was Gay Day...
Then a year later he came out of the closet... and everything started to make sense.

THAT'S RIGHT! How could I forget about that!!!!? Thanks for the reminder;)

I think the story was he was also photographed wearing a red shirt, from what I remember all the gay day people wear a red shirt.
:lmao:

I just started listening when Howard got on Sirius and have no idea how I was entertained before! Howard is incredible and will just continue to be great. No freebies!

I'm going through "live show" withdrawal. I might actually have to listen to music.:lmao:

I love Artie. I mean, his problems are tragic and I fear for his life if he doesn't clean up, but I think he seems like a great guy deep down. I hate to say it, but I have actually gotten very tired of Howard himself (and I have listened to the show since 1991) for many different reasons - one of them being that I just don't think he has a good sense of which things he should stick with on air for a while, and which things he should end quickly because they are not funny anymore - and my favorite 'things' about the show now are the supporting players - Robin, Artie, Gary, Fred, etc. I wish there was more of them and less of Howard sometimes! And I love George Takei when he is there - especially when he is bantering with Artie. I think Artie gave the show a shot in the behind that it sorely needed, an infusion of manic energy, and I definitely 'feel' it when he is not there. He was very naturally witty and quick, and I think he added an important dimension to the show.

So is the show back on live tomorrow (1/4/10)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter