Amazing Race

I think a lot of Aparna's reactions to DeAngelo were edited out. She may really have cussed him out as he said. Her behavior could have been much worse than what we saw.

I wish the NFLers had U turned the boyfriends instead. I am not sure if the boyfriends without help could have done both challenges very quickly. I did not like the attitude of the sister at all. It is part of the game grow up. I like the NFL team and Hung and Chee and dislike the other 2 so it will probably be one of the the ones I can’t stand that wins.

I wish the NFLers had U turned the boyfriends instead. I am not sure if the boyfriends without help could have done both challenges very quickly. I did not like the attitude of the sister at all. It is part of the game grow up. I like the NFL team and Hung and Chee and dislike the other 2 so it will probably be one of the the ones I can’t stand that wins.
They u turned who they should've. It was the couple they KNEW was in last place. If the hadn't THEY would've been eliminated

But they didn't KNOW who was last. Just that they were last on their task. Since no one had already been U-Turned it would have been safe to assume that the other stronger teams were still behind them. This was a chance for them to pick off one of the stronger teams and they blew it. Given how dark it was when Arpara and Eswar arrived on the mat, I think that there was a lot of editing involved in making it seem that the two teams were closer than they actually were.

If you have a choice between a team that you know is behind you and two others that you don't know where you are, which choice would you make?

They made the right decision.

I really hope the boyfriends go next, they are leaches in this alliance.

If you have a choice between a team that you know is behind you and two others that you don't know where you are, which choice would you make?

They made the right decision.

I really hope the boyfriends go next, they are leaches in this alliance.
They would have been eliminated it they'd chosen any other team.

They would have been eliminated it they'd chosen any other team.
We'll see next week. I always look at the timestamp of when the teams leave the pit stop to see how much time lapsed between teams checking in. If it's less than say 20-30 minutes between DeAngelo and Gary and the other teams that did the farming then they may have still made it.

Guess I don't watch as closely as others. In the few times I have watched, found some of the tasks interesting and others annoying. Perhaps that is why I don't watch that often......LOL. Certainly don't watch enough to get wrapped up in the various personalities. As with any reality show, I am sure the producers try to hype up those things to somehow make the show more interesting.

I'm missing a few seasons before this one because no place has it for free to watch but I've been recording and watching this season in real time. I've been keeping up with people's comments here and agree with a lot of them.

I understand in the heat of the moment getting upset at being u-turned or yielded but sometimes the people get way too personal like they go on an insulting tirade.

I don't really like the boyfriends. It's not how they play because that's just the game it's their attitudes about it.

I agree with an earlier comment having been watching the older seasons they have chosen not to be as competitive in how they do the show in recent years in comparison to before. I've actually missed seeing how frantic, strategic, luck of the drawl they were when it came to booking flights seeing how a flight that leaves later would sometimes get there earlier or a team would find a flight that no one else had found, etc.

I still like to watch, if for nothing else you get to see parts of the world, learn about cultures you never would think to learn about and more.

Guess I don't watch as closely as others. In the few times I have watched, found some of the tasks interesting and others annoying. Perhaps that is why I don't watch that often......LOL. Certainly don't watch enough to get wrapped up in the various personalities. As with any reality show, I am sure the producers try to hype up those things to somehow make the show more interesting.
When people really enjoy a show they get invested in it so this thread makes perfect sense. I'm sure if you're the very casual watcher paying too much attention isn't in it. Reminds me of the "Casual Viewing" category on Netflix..the place to go when you want to half-watch or watch something that doesn't take too much paying attention to.

I'm missing a few seasons before this one because no place has it for free to watch but I've been recording and watching this season in real time. I've been keeping up with people's comments here and agree with a lot of them.

I understand in the heat of the moment getting upset at being u-turned or yielded but sometimes the people get way too personal like they go on an insulting tirade.

I don't really like the boyfriends. It's not how they play because that's just the game it's their attitudes about it.

I agree with an earlier comment having been watching the older seasons they have chosen not to be as competitive in how they do the show in recent years in comparison to before. I've actually missed seeing how frantic, strategic, luck of the drawl they were when it came to booking flights seeing how a flight that leaves later would sometimes get there earlier or a team would find a flight that no one else had found, etc.

I still like to watch, if for nothing else you get to see parts of the world, learn about cultures you never would think to learn about and more.
If you have Hulu, they have every season available on there.

Reality shows are scripted to a degree. They create the drama. Otherwise the show would be very boring

A bit of a leap to diagnose DeAngelo on the DIS. . He's not really an arts and crafts kind of guy nor does he cook. We also don't know how long it took other teams to complete the task due to time jumps...parallel scenes.

I've wondered if they dropped the booking flights because of having to go through customs. It seems countries have been asking for visa more than they did before. What if you got an early flight, but got stuck going through customs? Also, I would think they'd have to have submitted their passports months in advance so the show could get all the relevant visas, which means they likely knew what countries they were going to before they even started the race. Or they had to submit them individually to each embassy, but they'd still need to know what visas to get.

Anyway, that might have something to do with the resetting at each new leg and why the flights are booked for them.

Reality shows are scripted to a degree. They create the drama. Otherwise the show would be very boring

A bit of a leap to diagnose DeAngelo on the DIS. . He's not really an arts and crafts kind of guy nor does he cook. We also don't know how long it took other teams to complete the task due to time jumps...parallel scenes.
It did feel like the number of attempts was downplayed a bit, where they omitted the ones where they messed up the paints and such.

As for DeAngelo's head... this late in the Race, fatigue sets in, and sometimes you miss simple steps. And you can see that with the other four teams as well, because no one thought to watch the demonstration all the way through.

Next week's recall task should be brutal, as it's a leg early and I don't know that teams will be ready for it.

It did feel like the number of attempts was downplayed a bit, where they omitted the ones where they messed up the paints and such.

As for DeAngelo's head... this late in the Race, fatigue sets in, and sometimes you miss simple steps. And you can see that with the other four teams as well, because no one thought to watch the demonstration all the way through.

Next week's recall task should be brutal, as it's a leg early and I don't know that teams will be ready for it.
The next episode’s outcome is considered to be controversial. Not sure I want to see it played out onscreen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter