Amazing Race

I used to love Amazing Race, and I've been watching some old seasons on Pluto recently. It seems in more recent seasons, they do more equalizing, i.e. getting the teams all back together after being forced onto the same flight. I understand that it is much easier to do so from a production standpoint, but it seems to reward weaker teams and make it more about luck. The tasks also seem shorter, easier, and sillier than in the past. In early seasons, they would sometimes just give them hints about the next location, rather than just telling them. It's still a fun show--I just wish it was more of a competition.

I love watching this show. I can't wait to watch to night with my kids. They just started watching it last season with me.

Thanks for the reminder. We got a new cable box this summer so I have to program back in all my series recordings. I watch more to see the locations than the racers and tasks!

I checked the guide and it's ready to record. Yay! What a nice surprise today! Thanks OP!

Jane told us last night that is changing her program over to Monday nights...we also love the Amazing Race , but it was not going to interrupt our glass of humor on weakest link that we have enjoyed the last few weeks....and helps understand social dilemmas also

....so amazing race has visited you???🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥📺📺📺📺📺📺

No ;problem....need to take care of fellow Lackawanna County residents!

Whether you're looking to find a relaxing escape from it all or check off some items on your bucket list, Lackawanna County offers four seasons of fun and memories that will last a lifetime. Lackawanna County is the home of the city of Scranton, television’s The Office, and a whole lot of awesome! Known for our outdoor adventures, rich history, vibrant arts scene, and a wide variety of delicious ethnic cuisine—with so much to do, plan to spend a weekend and see how rewarding life can be Where City Meets Country.

....so amazing race has visited you???🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥📺📺📺📺📺📺

Whether you're looking to find a relaxing escape from it all or check off some items on your bucket list, Lackawanna County offers four seasons of fun and memories that will last a lifetime. Lackawanna County is the home of the city of Scranton, television’s The Office, and a whole lot of awesome! Known for our outdoor adventures, rich history, vibrant arts scene, and a wide variety of delicious ethnic cuisine—with so much to do, plan to spend a weekend and see how rewarding life can be Where City Meets Country.

No..there would be no reason for the Amazing Race to come to Scranton! And truth be told, I've never seen the Office!

No..there would be no reason for the Amazing Race to come to Scranton! And truth be told, I've never seen the Office!
It had so many wonderful references to Scranton in it.

The funniest thing is when they go to various outdoor locations and there are no mountains around.

Thank you for posting this! I just saw it now and hit record on my DVR and got super lucky that the recording started from the beginning! Yay! I am really looking forward to this, especially after Big Brother was a giant disappointment

I was shocked thought it was a NEL. Sorry to see them go. Most teams I like so far but there are a few I already can’t stand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter