Airmiles Black Friday & MAX PASS Tracking

Ok I do solemnly swear all my shopping is done. LOL

One last shop tonight for a lovely, snuggly , big, old , comfy , cozy Robe from
Penningtons 40% off.
Hugs Mel

My Walmart purchase from Thursday night has posted and I am going to make a purchase at The Source tomorrow. I need batteries and was going to shop at Staples but with my discount at the Source it is cheaper to buy them there.

Man Amazon is frustrating. I’m trying so hard to max pass efficiently. Being very careful with my categories and shopping strategically so that my orders are in multiples of 20. Dropped things that were projected to ship separately into separate orders but still topped those off with lower cost items to stay rounded at 20 increment. Sigh sigh sigh. I’ve spend about 280 so far in 4 orders. Today I got shipping notices on three items separately each for one item under 20.
😕

I've ordered about 500 worth of stuff so far from Amazon. My mother in law texted and asked if I minded looking for a king comforter set for my BIL (He's disabled, I do most of his shopping). I said no, but I'll order it from Amazon! LOL
I need a sit and stand desk converter. I don't think office is included this month in Amazon, is it? I'll look at staples or somewhere else then, where I can at least get the extra AM.
My max pass is for Amazon, so I was hoping I could get it from there. Bonus, is I get reimbursed a certain amount from work for it!

momof2gr8kids

Staples
1 Mile
20 Miles for $20
Standing Desk converter

https://www.staples.ca/search?query=standing desk converter&indices[shopify_products][configure][filters]=tags:"en_CA"&indices[shopify_products][configure][ruleContexts][0]=logged-out&indices[shopify_products][page]=1&indices[shopify_products][sortBy]=shopify_products

**************************************************************************************************************************

Best Buy Canada
1 Mile
22 Miles for $20
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?search=standing+desk+converter

***************************************************************************************************************************

Walmart.ca
https://www.walmart.ca/en/search?q=standing+desk+converter

mom9.jpg

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I’ve still got nothing. I have never been this disorganized. I’m pretty sure nothing on my Amazon list will qualify. DH wants nothing. DD#1 wants nothing special…so I’m getting her and her partner tickets for Wicked plus cash to cover dinner and parking. DD#2 gave me a list but I can’t decide which items to get her. I bought the bracelet which she said was her top pick. I bought her a pair of boots a while back that she wanted and are on her list. Other items are another pair of shoes and a very long list from Sephora. No idea what to get my mom, my staff (last year was Costco gift baskets) or DD’s boyfriend.

At this point it looks like Sephora will be my Max Pass purchase.

Not Max Pass related but the amount of air miles I got from xmas shopping on my BMO world elite card so far is awesome! This is what keeps me paying $120 per year for this thing.

So frustrating when my little shops post but the big one I'm told I have to wait 75 days. Ugh. At least I have enough AM for the SeaWorld tickets so hopefully those get ordered. Free is even better than a black Friday sale.

And I need to stop shopping!! I've been spending so much and we have Disney in just over 2 weeks. Eeee!!!

So today has been a day and a half. I decided that I would order everything DD asked for from Sephora. She told me she also had to order some gifts from there so that seemed the best bet for the Max Pass. This morning I spent 3 hours :scared1: trying to place my order. I loaded my cart, went to check out and it would not accept my address....even though I had logged in it kept asking for an address. So I emptied the cart, logged out and also logged out of AM. Then started from scratch. I go through the process again...same problem. Once again, I empty the cart and log out. Third times the charm right? NOT....the power went out while I was about to check out. So lets go for round 4....this time though I do it on my phone so that I can't lose power. Finally I get it to go through BUT I forgot one item. So the order was $297 pre tax.....once again ugggggg. I didn't look at the total, I was just so frustrated by that point. I have not even attempted the Max Pass math on this one....and I'm just not.

Then I was ordering some Stanleys that DD wants for gifts. Lucky for me she found them on Well. It has been a few years since I looked at that site....man they have a ton of stuff. I got lost down that rabbit hole for another hour. I added in a bunch of snacks, bath salts type stuff and a few other things that I will put together in a little basket for my mom. That ended up being over $400.

I have a long list of Amazon stuff I need and I think I might just go ahead with it on the off chance that any of it qualifies.

Lastly, I've decide to get DH some Raptor tickets and Ticketmaster is also on AM.

Add in whatever purchases DD will be making later tonight and it should be a very good day for miles.

****OT.....If anyone buys pet supplies from Petsmart.....RUN to the website today! Online orders are 20% off with code CYBER20 and you can link through from Rakuten for a 15% rebate.

I ordered some dog food and cat litter from petsmart for the 20% off, 15% from rakuten, and had it all delivered within a few hours. I like that they use door dash for same day delivery, just have to give a tip.

I was trying to go through things to pack for our trip (16 days!) and can't find the swimsuits I was sure I bought kiddo this summer. So I ordered him two new ones from amazon, I think that'll be 50 AM or so, since it's clothes and 25 for $20. Something like that any way. I also washed so many of his clothes, I don't know why he has 100 pairs of socks but they were all in the laundry basket. I could not be bothered to match them up when they were dry. At least we are getting there, looking forward to my vacation, getting away and also the week off when we we get back for Christmas. I am done shopping. Except I keep finding new things I'd like to get.

I ordered some dog food and cat litter from petsmart for the 20% off, 15% from rakuten, and had it all delivered within a few hours. I like that they use door dash for same day delivery, just have to give a tip.

I was trying to go through things to pack for our trip (16 days!) and can't find the swimsuits I was sure I bought kiddo this summer. So I ordered him two new ones from amazon, I think that'll be 50 AM or so, since it's clothes and 25 for $20. Something like that any way. I also washed so many of his clothes, I don't know why he has 100 pairs of socks but they were all in the laundry basket. I could not be bothered to match them up when they were dry. At least we are getting there, looking forward to my vacation, getting away and also the week off when we we get back for Christmas. I am done shopping. Except I keep finding new things I'd like to get.
DH passes PetSmart on his way home so he’s there now picking up. I got the ‘it’s ready, come get it’ email over 3 hours ago. He texted me to say it’s not ready…now he has to wait and he’s a tad 😡

I was just checking my account and noticed they removed 40 miles from my Eddie Bauer order, which I haven’t received yet. Not sure why that happened, and it was my max pass offer. Now I will have to watch to ensure I get my full 200 bonus miles for that $100 order. I would love to be a fly on the wall at air miles to see how everything works lol

So make sure you check throughout the day to ensure they are not messing around behind the scenes with your miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter