Airmiles Black Friday & MAX PASS Tracking

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
Time to get some online shopping done and collect extra Airmiles while you're getting ready for Christmas.

donald duck computer.png
Let's help each other keep track of Terms & Conditions. Use this thread as a way to remind yourself of what you need to hunt down after the fact!

1700537752682.png
Fine print on the 20X offer: Important details & exclusions highlighted:
Get 20x AIR MILES Reward Miles on qualifying purchases
from 00:00:01 a.m.ET on November 20 to 23:59:59 p.m.ET on November 27, 2023. Offer applies to the total base Miles collected on qualifying purchase amount, excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Base offer may vary per store; click on store logo at airmilesshops.ca for details. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple , Amazon Music Unlimited (free trail offer), DAZN, Chef’s Plate, Goodfood, Hello Fresh, Uber. Uber Eats, Tiktok Business and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Please allow up to 90 days after the offer end date for Miles to be posted to collector account.
Take the time to make sure the you keep detailed records that include the following

• date of transaction (noting the time will help show you've kept good records)
  • name of store
  • pre-tax & shipping total
  • if there were any multiplier offers that apply to your purchase
  • Take screenshots as you go
  • Keep copies of any and all emails you get pertaining to your orders

If you are using the Chrome extension for your shopping you can get good proof that you are signed into the correct account by clicking on the little blue symbol in the toolbar and then clicking on "My Zone"
Here's what it looks like for Staples (they get annoying with the number of times they yell at you!)
1700538735241.png
And it still is accessible for other stores like Amazon that doesn't yell at you AND it shows my cart is, in fact, empty.
1700538957101.png
I also take a screenshot on my way thru the portal that lets me see the time/date and shows exactly how many miles I should be getting for the transaction
1700538875898.png

Last edited:
Amazon tips & tricks that generally work for me:
  • Remember that the ONLY threshold that matters is $20 and it doesn't matter if you buy $100 worth of things in 1 transaction or 5, you will only earn 5 base miles.
  • Separate your shopping into multiple orders to avoid having your invoice getting split up behind the scenes and then dropping below $20 increments.
  • Make several lists, one for each "basket"
  • Try your best to buy things that both ship and are sold by Amazon
  • Pay attention to the shipping page for clues pointing towards your order being split up - different dates are a clear signal the items are coming from more than one seller
  • Keep a separate list of items that are under $10 and in a clear-cut included category to add to your cart if you're hovering near the $20 mark
  • Double & triple check that items fall under the included categories for this Month by using the "save to wish list" and then selecting the item from that.
  • You can add items to your cart, confirming along the way that they are included, while watching the total and then click on the "save for later" button and they will drop to a list BELOW your cart. This will give you an EMPTY cart to shop from - I do this ALL THE TIME and it works just fine. I treat it as a more urgent Wish list.
1700539867611.png

Last edited:
Terms of the MAX PASS:

Terms & Conditions​

airmilesshops.ca 20x
Offer valid from November 17, 2023 to November 23, 2023 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Price of MAX PASS includes taxes. Valid for the first 500 AIR MILES® collectors who purchase the MAX PASS 20x the Miles multiplier offer at max.airmiles.ca and shop between November 24, 2023 and November 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of their choice through airmilesshops.ca on eligible purchases. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple, Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial offer), HelloFresh, Chef’s Plate, Goodfood, DAZN, Uber, UberEats and any online travel stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Purchasers of the MAX PASS 20x the Miles multiplier offer will earn 20x the Reward Miles on their transactions between November 24 – 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of choice through airmilesshops.ca, as determined by the first airmilesshops.ca transaction made during the shopping period of November 24, 2023 to November 27, 2023. MAX PASS multiplier offer applies to the standard base Miles earned at a rate of 1 Mile for every $20 CDN in a single transaction online at the brand of choice through aimilesshops.ca excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Depending on the brand of choice, base offer may vary. Click “Store Info” on online store logo of brand of choice at airmilesshops.ca for brand details. All airmilesshops.ca online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Collector must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. In order to get Miles on your airmilesshops.ca purchase, you must follow these steps: 1) Enter your AIR MILES® collector number on airmilesshops.ca; 2) Click on the “Shop Now” button on the store info page of brand of choice; 3) Add items to your shopping cart on the website of brand of choice (For Amazon, you will not get Miles on any items in your shopping cart prior to clicking the Shop Now button on airmilesshops.ca); and 4) Complete the transaction on the website of brand of choice (you must complete all four steps in a single web session – make sure that you do not close the window, or log off your computer before completing the transaction). Only Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made after the MAX PASS has been purchased will qualify for the MAX PASS multiplier offer. airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS multiplier offer is only valid for airmilesshops.ca and is non-transferrable between participating Partners or AIR MILES® collector numbers. Limit of one (1) airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS per collector number, during the offer period. For greater certainty, an AIR MILES® collector cannot combine two or more airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES, but may separately purchase other non-airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES in accordance with the terms and conditions of those MAX PASSES. This offer can be combined with other AIR MILES® offers. Miles earned in connection with the MAX PASS multiplier offer will be posted to your collector account within 3 weeks of the promotion end date.
© 2023 AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.
airmilesshops.ca 30x
Offer valid from November 17, 2023 to November 23, 2023 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Price of MAX PASS includes taxes. Valid for the first 450 AIR MILES® collectors who purchase the MAX PASS 30x the Miles multiplier offer at max.airmiles.ca and shop between November 24, 2023 and November 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of their choice through airmilesshops.ca on eligible purchases. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple, Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial offer), HelloFresh, Chef’s Plate, Goodfood, DAZN, Uber, UberEats and any online travel stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Purchasers of the MAX PASS 30x the Miles multiplier offer will earn 30x the Reward Miles on their transactions between November 24 – 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of choice through airmilesshops.ca, as determined by the first airmilesshops.ca transaction made during the shopping period of November 24, 2023 to November 27, 2023. MAX PASS multiplier offer applies to the standard base Miles earned at a rate of 1 Mile for every $20 CDN in a single transaction online at the brand of choice through aimilesshops.ca excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Depending on the brand of choice, base offer may vary. Click “Store Info” on online store logo of brand of choice at airmilesshops.ca for brand details. All airmilesshops.ca online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Collector must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. In order to get Miles on your airmilesshops.ca purchase, you must follow these steps: 1) Enter your AIR MILES® collector number on airmilesshops.ca; 2) Click on the “Shop Now” button on the store info page of brand of choice; 3) Add items to your shopping cart on the website of brand of choice (For Amazon, you will not get Miles on any items in your shopping cart prior to clicking the Shop Now button on airmilesshops.ca); and 4) Complete the transaction on the website of brand of choice (you must complete all four steps in a single web session – make sure that you do not close the window, or log off your computer before completing the transaction). Only Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made after the MAX PASS has been purchased will qualify for the MAX PASS multiplier offer. airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS multiplier offer is only valid for airmilesshops.ca and is non-transferrable between participating Partners or AIR MILES® collector numbers. Limit of one (1) airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS per collector number, during the offer period. For greater certainty, an AIR MILES® collector cannot combine two or more airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES, but may separately purchase other non-airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES in accordance with the terms and conditions of those MAX PASSES. This offer can be combined with other AIR MILES® offers. Miles earned in connection with the MAX PASS multiplier offer will be posted to your collector account within 3 weeks of the promotion end date.
© 2023 AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.
airmilesshops.ca 40x
Offer valid from November 17, 2023 to November 23, 2023 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Price of MAX PASS includes taxes. Valid for the first 250 AIR MILES® collectors who purchase the MAX PASS 40x the Miles multiplier offer at max.airmiles.ca and shop between November 24, 2023 and November 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of their choice through airmilesshops.ca on eligible purchases. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple, Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial offer), HelloFresh, Chef’s Plate, Goodfood, DAZN, Uber, UberEats and any online travel stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Purchasers of the MAX PASS 40x the Miles multiplier offer will earn 40x the Reward Miles on their transactions between November 24 – 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of choice through airmilesshops.ca, as determined by the first airmilesshops.ca transaction made during the shopping period of November 24, 2023 to November 27, 2023.MAX PASS multiplier offer applies to the standard base Miles earned at a rate of 1 Mile for every $20 CDN in a single transaction online at the brand of choice through aimilesshops.ca excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Depending on the brand of choice, base offer may vary. Click “Store Info” on online store logo of brand of choice at airmilesshops.ca for brand details. All airmilesshops.ca online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Collector must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. In order to get Miles on your airmilesshops.ca purchase, you must follow these steps: 1) Enter your AIR MILES® collector number on airmilesshops.ca; 2) Click on the “Shop Now” button on the store info page of brand of choice; 3) Add items to your shopping cart on the website of brand of choice (For Amazon, you will not get Miles on any items in your shopping cart prior to clicking the Shop Now button on airmilesshops.ca); and 4) Complete the transaction on the website of brand of choice (you must complete all four steps in a single web session – make sure that you do not close the window, or log off your computer before completing the transaction). Only Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made after the MAX PASS has been purchased will qualify for the MAX PASS multiplier offer. airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS multiplier offer is only valid for airmilesshops.ca and is non-transferrable between participating Partners or AIR MILES® collector numbers. Limit of one (1) airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS per collector number, during the offer period. For clarity, an AIR MILES® collector cannot combine two or more airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES, but may separately purchase other non-airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES in accordance with the terms and conditions of those MAX PASSES. This offer can be combined with other AIR MILES® offers. Miles earned in connection with the MAX PASS multiplier offer will be posted to your collector account within 3 weeks of the promotion end date.
Global Pet Foods 40x
Offer valid from November 17, 2023 to November 23, 2023 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Price of MAX PASS includes taxes. Valid for the first 20 AIR MILES® collectors who purchase the MAX PASS 40x the Miles multiplier offer at max.airmiles.ca and shop between November 24, 2023 to November 27, 2023 at any Global Pet Foods location in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay), British Columbia, Alberta, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador and any Pitou Minou et Compagnons location in Québec. Purchasers of the Global Pet Foods / Pitou Minou et Compagnons MAX PASS 40x the Multiplier offer will earn 40x the Reward Miles on their transactions between November 24 – 27, 2023 at Global Pet Foods / Pitou Minou et Compagnons locations. MAX PASS multiplier offer applies to the standard base Miles earned at a rate of 1 Mile for every $20 CDN spent in a single transaction from November 24, 2023 to November 27, 2023, excluding taxes. Only Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made after the MAX PASS has been purchased will qualify for the MAX PASS multiplier offer. Global Pet Foods / Pitou Minou et Compagnons MAX PASS multiplier offer is only valid for Global Pet Foods / Pitou Minou et Compagnons and is non-transferrable between participating Partners or AIR MILES® collector numbers. Limit of one (1) Global Pet Foods / Pitou Minou et Compagnons MAX PASS per collector number, during the offer period. For greater certainty, an AIR MILES® collector cannot combine two or more Global Pet Foods / Pitou Minou et Compagnons MAX PASSES, but may separately purchase other non- Global Pet Foods / Pitou Minou et Compagnons MAX PASSES in accordance with the terms and conditions of those MAX PASSES. This offer can be combined with AIR MILES® other offers. AIR MILES® card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Miles earned in connection with the MAX PASS multiplier offer will be posted to your collector account within 3 weeks of the promotion end date.
© 2023 AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada

Last edited:

Curious minds need to know?
I have to admit I have never shopped one Black Friday in my life.
So can I order from Best Buy just after 12 am on Thursday which is technically Friday??

I had to Google this LOL
Is lunch 12 am or PM?

It is midday, aka noon. Similarly midnight is neither a.m. nor p.m. But alas we have to put up with clocks which always display one or the other. So convention has lead to using p.m. for noon and a.m. for midnight.

Just posting for me
Best Buy Terms & Conditions

Please note: You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories**.

Appliances, Baby and maternity, Beauty and personal care, Cell phone accessories, Computer accessories, Fashion, watches, and jewelry, Health and fitness, Home living, Office supplies and ink, Smart home, Software, Sports, Recreation, and transportation, Tablet and iPad accessories, Toys, drones, and education, Travel, luggage, and bags, Wearable technology.

**categories are subject to change at any time

Note: You will NOT receive AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases of Bose products, Apple products, Marketplace items, any items not listed above, gift cards, e-gift cards, or items picked up in-store. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Best Buy Canada app.
bb101.jpg

Last edited:
@bababear_50 if you look at the fine print on the offers from Airmiles proper, they are usually VERY specific
Here's what they say for the 20X
Get 20x AIR MILES Reward Miles on qualifying purchases from
00:00:01 a.m.ET on November 20 to 23:59:59 p.m.ET on November 27, 2023.

Do we think there might be better individual store multipliers on actual black friday?
That's a solid, maybe 🤷‍♀️ a quick peek at the list of stores on the portal shows that some stores have multipliers that end on Nov 23rd, others end on the 27th and some don't have any at the moment.

It becomes a game of chicken, when do you run across the street and click that little buy now button?!! I'm still making my lists and trying to decide which store will be my max pass 🤔

So if I want to do all of my other shopping on AM Shops, I can without worrying about using my Max Pass as that ONLY starts on Nov 24?
correct! I've already started, picked up a couple of long sleeve tshirts and undies for myself from northern reflections in the middle of the night.

It's probably a good idea to do your other shopping now so that you don't muddy the waters of your max pass. It's looking like mine will be Amazon and I'll be sitting in Disney while clicking 😉

I needed a couple of products and ordered via Amazon.

Now lets see if they qualify

Included categories*: from Amazon list.
:Beauty & Grooming
:Luxury Beauty

I bought
The Body Shop Products (on sale on Amazon).
Specialty Shampoos
Sensitive Skin Body Washes
amazon23.jpg
Fingers crossed,, not a big spend or many Airmiles but stuff I actually need.

All done till Friday.

Last edited:
I needed a couple of products and ordered via Amazon.

Now lets see if they qualify

Included categories*: from Amazon list.
:Beauty & Grooming
:Luxury Beauty

I bought
The Body Shop Products (on sale on Amazon).
Specialty Shampoos
Sensitive Skin Body Washes
View attachment 812532
Fingers crossed,, not a big spend or many Airmiles but stuff I actually need.

All done till Friday.

Yeah, I did something similar. There is a cushion foundation that I use all the time and it is just a hair under $20 so I ordered 4, split into 2 orders of 2 each. Not the most optimal shop but the other things I needed like new mag phone chargers were not in the "included" categories.

I never got the Maxpass email and saw the link here too late to snag one so I am not expecting a huge AM haul. I don't collect many anymore and the few I do get all go towards Starbucks gift cards for our DL trips so whatever I get is free money in my mind!

Date​

Partner​

Description​

Miles​

Details​

• November 21, 2023

AMAZON.CA
    +2

• November 21, 2023

AMAZON.CA
    +4

• November 21, 2023

AMAZON.CA
    +38

• November 21, 2023

AMAZON.CA
    +2
  • The fact that anything I bought from Amazon posted to my account is amazing... same day posting is unheard of for me. :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:
  • Hugs Mel

So I've placed a couple amazon and tsc orders, one amazon posted right away and one tsc has now posted, but not the bigger one which I placed the day before. So of course I feel I'll have to fight for that to post properly. Now to just hope everything ships and gets delivered before we go away (3 weeks!!).

my Northern Reflections transaction posted and I haven't even got the shipping notice from them yet! Hot dang, I'm impressed.

Last edited:
My Under Armour order I place on Nov 21 posted right away that afternoon! Now, I know it will be halved once I return 2 of the 4 items. Glad I did it then and not waited as the running shirt DD wanted sold out in her two possible sizes. Unlike me waiting to buy the Umbra Glam Make-up Organizer I wanted to get is now on back order until JANUARY 22! Ugh. Pre-ordered and paid for it anyways. She will have to get a picture of that one wrapped up LOL

I don't know why I am holding off on making my purchases until tomorrow. The stores clearly say 20 miles until Nov 27. I don't "think" that is going to change tomorrow....or will it? ugh!

I'm not even remotely organized for this. Oldest DD has not given me her list yet and younger one has a list a mile long. She will not be getting everything.....since they were kids they were told they can ask Santa for as much as they want but Santa only picks a few things from the list. Saturday I'm stuck at home babysitting DH (having a little procedure done) so I've go lots of time to browse and figure out the game plan. The problem will be not buying for myself :rolleyes1

Every year I say that I am not going to give in to Black Friday/Cyber Monday and every year I fail.

:rotfl:

Not a ton of AM shops so far this morning but I did get a good deal on Body Shop shower gel that my mom and I both love. 30% off, no shipping because I will go and collect at the mall, plus 30AM/$20 through AM shops.

Bath and Body Works sucked me in with their "buy 3, get 3 free" deal. I am legit obsessed with shower steamers so I bought 6 (3 free, yay!) and will use some of them as Christmas gifts for friends.

And that was all before 8am. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter