Airmiles Black Friday & MAX PASS Tracking

I made an Amazon shop this morning ,,great deal Iams cat food 40% off spent $100 on cat food but no Airmiles as it's not a category this month.
Oh well good price.

Hugs Mel

Ugh
I was hoping to get free shipping with a small Old Navy order but no go ,,,just wait they'll end up offering free shipping any day now. Yes I know I could wait but last time I did that no colors I wanted were left.
I am happy with the two new Hoodies I ordered though, I got a pretty lilac one and light blue one. 50% off.
I definitely like the pastel shades.
Ok Mel NO more shopping ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, until you get to Orlando next week ,,, LOL.

40maxpass.jpg

Terms & Conditions for the 40X Max Pass

Terms & Conditions​

Offer valid from November 17, 2023 to November 23, 2023 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Price of MAX PASS includes taxes. Valid for the first 250 AIR MILES® collectors who purchase the MAX PASS 40x the Miles multiplier offer at max.airmiles.ca and shop between November 24, 2023 and November 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of their choice through airmilesshops.ca on eligible purchases. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple, Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial offer), HelloFresh, Chef’s Plate, Goodfood, DAZN, Uber, UberEats and any online travel stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Purchasers of the MAX PASS 40x the Miles multiplier offer will earn 40x the Reward Miles on their transactions between November 24 – 27, 2023 at one (1) brand of choice through airmilesshops.ca, as determined by the first airmilesshops.ca transaction made during the shopping period of November 24, 2023 to November 27, 2023.MAX PASS multiplier offer applies to the standard base Miles earned at a rate of 1 Mile for every $20 CDN in a single transaction online at the brand of choice through aimilesshops.ca excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Depending on the brand of choice, base offer may vary. Click “Store Info” on online store logo of brand of choice at airmilesshops.ca for brand details. All airmilesshops.ca online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Collector must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. In order to get Miles on your airmilesshops.ca purchase, you must follow these steps: 1) Enter your AIR MILES® collector number on airmilesshops.ca; 2) Click on the “Shop Now” button on the store info page of brand of choice; 3) Add items to your shopping cart on the website of brand of choice (For Amazon, you will not get Miles on any items in your shopping cart prior to clicking the Shop Now button on airmilesshops.ca); and 4) Complete the transaction on the website of brand of choice (you must complete all four steps in a single web session – make sure that you do not close the window, or log off your computer before completing the transaction). Only Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made after the MAX PASS has been purchased will qualify for the MAX PASS multiplier offer. airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS multiplier offer is only valid for airmilesshops.ca and is non-transferrable between participating Partners or AIR MILES® collector numbers. Limit of one (1) airmilesshops.ca MAX PASS per collector number, during the offer period. For clarity, an AIR MILES® collector cannot combine two or more airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES, but may separately purchase other non-airmilesshops.ca MAX PASSES in accordance with the terms and conditions of those MAX PASSES. This offer can be combined with other AIR MILES® offers. Miles earned in connection with the MAX PASS multiplier offer will be posted to your collector account within 3 weeks of the promotion end date.

OMG i could scream right now! EVERY.SINGLE.ONE of my accounts is set up with 2 step authentication -- because DUH, it's more secure HOWEVER, I went the cheapie route this trip and got a SIM card from Jethro (super slick and working well BTW) instead of paying fido the massive roaming fee. That means what? UHM -- that I can't confirm that it is in fact me *trying* to shop!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy2::headache:

My email...
bby-logo-primary3x-successgreen-150-75.png
Hi Melanie,​
Thank you for shopping at BestBuy.ca! We've received your order.​

timetoshop7.jpg
Happy Shopping Everyone.
For me it's like being a kid again on Christmas Day! LOL

Hugs Mel

Okay. I am officially DONE Xmas shopping for gifts. Only have chocolates/treats for stockings left to get!
I have told DD15 there is no more money on the trees in the backyard and that the $22 lip gloss from Sephora was the last pluck LOL

I have been resisting buying myself stuff today. Especially swimsuits from Amazon. You know, when it says "2 left in stock" and you begin to slightly panic about it selling out? Yea, I'm at that point.

I ended up using my 40x pass on Eddie Bauer instead of Lulu. I just didn't want to overspend for the sake of getting "value" from the pass. EB was 20x + 40x so I got 300 miles on my order. Lulu would have been 280 miles, so better deal.

DH told me yesterday that he wants a nose hair wax kit for Christmas. I told DD and she said "I totally want to be home when he does it so I can laugh when he starts crying!" I want nothing to do with this event LMAO

Still struggling here - Amazon account has locked me out, can't buy anything from there.

my stupid phone had an automatic update overnight that i wasn't able to postpone and I'll need to spend some time when we get home to clear up all the hassles that created! It involved some of the privacy and security settings but since the jethro Sim card was in the phone and it obviously used an IP address that's located in the USA things got messy.
Thanks a bundle Samsung 🥴 oh yeah, I don't shop from my phone but the danged surface was using the phone as a Hotspot so this got complicated I'm ready to toss in the towel and walk away it's looking like that max pass was a waste of my money and that i won't be getting any black Friday/ cyber Monday shopping done.

I'm so happy that we booked our flights for February before we left home - that would have been an expensive mistake

FINALLY found a work-around ... managed to catch my Well dot ca account when it was looking the other way and removed the 2-step authentication, signed in and had it send me a code VIA email to confirm I do in fact have the ability to shop! Hubby spent a fair bit of time sorting out the VPN since it decided to crap out on us as well (another part of the puzzle!) I did a quick check around the website, discovered a lot of things we actually use on a regular basis are on sale. They have a 2X multiplier on top of the 20X sitewide AND my 40X Max Pass so I placed an order for $41.88 to trigger the store of choice and I'm going to put the electronic devices down and try to get some sleep! Hubby is blissfully snoring away, enjoying the Sound Machine I bought from Well dot ca during the last promo and hopefully I can join him soon as well.

Side note- I also caught Amazon with a work-around as well and now I can use it to order a few things in my list that are on sale! What a time suck this has been!!!

OH --- we're having a WONDERFUL holiday in our happy place! We didn't even leave the resort today, just wandered around between the 2, watched the tail end of the movie we started on the flight down and just enjoyed each other's company.

I made an "automotive" amazon purchase on Thursday night. It has not posted yet. I hate chasing.

Just curious if I am the only person who does this...

If there is a small discount, say 10%, I won't use if it limits my number of miles. My mom's Northern Reflections order was $64.98. If I had used the 10% off it would have only given me two base miles versus three. I didn't use the 10%. It gave me an extra 25 bonus miles in the end.

Just curious if I am the only person who does this...

If there is a small discount, say 10%, I won't use if it limits my number of miles. My mom's Northern Reflections order was $64.98. If I had used the 10% off it would have only given me two base miles versus three. I didn't use the 10%. It gave me an extra 25 bonus miles in the end.
That’s a solid maybe. In that specific example I would take the miles over the $6. If the $ amount was significant…let’s say at least $20, I’d take the money over the miles. However, if there was a big bonus attached like this weekend I might take the miles over the money.

FINALLY found a work-around ... managed to catch my Well dot ca account when it was looking the other way and removed the 2-step authentication, signed in and had it send me a code VIA email to confirm I do in fact have the ability to shop! Hubby spent a fair bit of time sorting out the VPN since it decided to crap out on us as well (another part of the puzzle!) I did a quick check around the website, discovered a lot of things we actually use on a regular basis are on sale. They have a 2X multiplier on top of the 20X sitewide AND my 40X Max Pass so I placed an order for $41.88 to trigger the store of choice and I'm going to put the electronic devices down and try to get some sleep! Hubby is blissfully snoring away, enjoying the Sound Machine I bought from Well dot ca during the last promo and hopefully I can join him soon as well.

Side note- I also caught Amazon with a work-around as well and now I can use it to order a few things in my list that are on sale! What a time suck this has been!!!

OH --- we're having a WONDERFUL holiday in our happy place! We didn't even leave the resort today, just wandered around between the 2, watched the tail end of the movie we started on the flight down and just enjoyed each other's company.
So happy you found a work around.
I looked at Well.ca too but I kind of stocked up on everything I need doing the Rexall deals that have been on lately.
Enjoy that warm weather Hon.
Hugs Mel
And yes it's not hot there but believe me it's better than here,,,, LOL

My Roots order posted, but incorrectly at 3 base + 57 (60), when it should be 4 base x +76 (80). I bought sweatpants for $78 and Mints for $2.06. I looked under the store info tab and it only says no gift cards. Should I bother going after my 20 miles with the Live Chat now, or wait?

My Roots order posted, but incorrectly at 3 base + 57 (60), when it should be 4 base x +76 (80). I bought sweatpants for $78 and Mints for $2.06. I looked under the store info tab and it only says no gift cards. Should I bother going after my 20 miles with the Live Chat now, or wait?
I would go after it
Hugs Mel

Well I’ve been online browsing for 3 hours and no further ahead. I did buy DD a bracelet that she wanted but it’s a company in Yorkville…so no miles or anything. They did have 20% off so at least that saved me $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter