Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My air fryer ranks very high on the best gift list. My oldest got it for me a few years ago for Christmas. We use it several times a week. It heats up faster than the oven and cooks/reheats faster than the oven. As long as you have bought one of the good brands it will be great…Cosori, Ninja, Instant or any name brand. The cheap no name ones don’t last. When it’s time to replace mine I will be going with the Ninja Foodie XL.

My air fryer ranks very high on the best gift list. My oldest got it for me a few years ago for Christmas. We use it several times a week. It heats up faster than the oven and cooks/reheats faster than the oven. As long as you have bought one of the good brands it will be great…Cosori, Ninja, Instant or any name brand. The cheap no name ones don’t last. When it’s time to replace mine I will be going with the Ninja Foodie XL.
I got a cheap one at Costco / the Gourmia one and it is great- my husband uses it every day and it is still great 2 years later.

Pharmasave
1727728176228.png
Terms & Conditions

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer valid from Friday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6 2024 only. Valid in-store at participating Pharmasave locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick. To qualify for this offer, collectors must click the "Opt in now" button between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on September 30, 2024 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 6, 2024, and make an eligible purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction between October 4 to October 6 2024 and is calculated before taxes and after all discounts and exclusions are applied. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Limit of one (1) offer per collector number. Eligible purchases exclude prescriptions** or pharmacy services**, products with codeine, taxes, post office purchases, bottle deposits, enviro fees, event tickets, lottery, transit tickets and passes, bill payments & Western Union, the purchase of gift cards, phone and pre-paid cards, alcohol, charitable donations, cigarettes and tobacco. Other exclusions may apply. See store for details.

**Unless permitted by law & offered by stores in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia only
Please allow until December 5, 2024, for Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. and Pharmasave Drugs National Ltd.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I might just get that bag I've been waiting for.

Amazon new Oct 1st Categories.
Please note: Included categories have changed as of October 1, 2024.
You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories. All other categories, Gift Cards and Amazon Subscriptions are excluded. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Amazon app.

Included categories*:

Echo Devices

Eero Devices

Electronic Components & Home Audio

Fire TV Devices

Kindle E-readers

Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras

Automotive

Luggage

Luxury Beauty

Jewelry

Camera, Photo & Video

Shoes, Handbags & Accessories

Kitchen & Dining

Handmade

Business & Industrial Supplies

Major Appliances

Musical Instruments

Software

Outdoor Recreation

Amazon Fashion Private Brands

Watches

Tires & Wheels

Sports and Fitness

Clothing & Accessories

*categories are subject to change at any time

images89.jpg

Back from my holdiay, final two STB offers completed. Now I wait for all the AM earned in the last two months to post. I have a lot of AM outstanding.
I wish that the Air Miles website had some way to backtrack to old offers. It's hard to keep track of what was offered when.

Maybe we could have a thread where we just posted screenshots of offers and no other commentary?

I wish that the Air Miles website had some way to backtrack to old offers. It's hard to keep track of what was offered when.

Maybe we could have a thread where we just posted screenshots of offers and no other commentary?
I think we do a pretty good job of keeping track here. Someone always alerts others when one of the past promotions has posted. If you know when an offer is from and are still waiting odds are others are also. Just ask.

@bababear_50 and @Donald - my hero do a great job posting the actual offers here once they go live (also as a record of what is offered when). A separate thread might just confuse things and take traffic away from our little community.

Last edited:

I just screenshot all of the offers on my iPad and then save them in separate albums for each offer under Photos. If I do an online order for an offer, I’ll also screenshot the confirmation and add to that album. Once the miles are posted, you can delete that album to save storage space.

I agree that everyone is so helpful here, but I’m not always online here so I try to keep track on my own just in case.

I just screenshot all of the offers on my iPad and then save them in separate albums for each offer under Photos. If I do an online order for an offer, I’ll also screenshot the confirmation and add to that album. Once the miles are posted, you can delete that album to save storage space.

I agree that everyone is so helpful here, but I’m not always online here so I try to keep track on my own just in case.

Ya, I try to do the same but I do miss things now and then, especially bonus offers that you don't have to opt in to.

So I am drawing a blank on this
I redeemed 1,000 Cash AM today for 2x $50 Starbucks Gift cards.
Will I get anything back.
1727828174668.png

Terms & Conditions

This offer is valid for collectors who opt-in and redeem 95 or more Cash Miles for any AIR MILES Cash reward (subject to the terms below) or 1000 or more Dream Miles for any AIR MILES Dream merchandise or entertainment reward (subject to the terms below) from October 1, 2024, to October 9, 2024. For each eligible redemption during the offer period, collectors will earn Bonus Miles equal to 25% of the Miles that they redeemed on an eligible reward, rounded up to the nearest Mile. Maximum of 96 Bonus Miles can be earned in connection with the Cash Miles redemption offer during the offer period. Maximum of 5000 Bonus Miles can be earned in connection with the Dream Miles redemption offer during the offer period. Offer applies to the following types of redemptions: 1. AIR MILES Cash redemptions made in-store at participating AIR MILES partner locations and eVouchers redeemed online at rewards.airmiles.ca/cashrewards/ during the offer period. To use Miles at partner locations or towards eVouchers, you must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your collector account. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES partner locations (gift cards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply) and online at rewards.airmiles.ca/cashrewards/ in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 worth of value from participating reward partners. eVouchers can be used at participating reward partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific eVoucher reward page for details including any applicable limits and restrictions. Standard daily Cash Miles usage limits and terms and conditions apply. 2. AIR MILES Merchandise redemptions made online at rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise and AIR MILES Entertainment redemptions made online at rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise/entertainment/c-a-ent during the offer period. Merchandise is available while quantities last. To use Miles for merchandise, certificate and/or event rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient Dream Miles in your collector account. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Merchandise rewards include all taxes, shipping and handling costs. No cancellations, exchanges or refunds for merchandise, certificates or tickets once booked or ordered. Manufacturers’ warranties apply to merchandise rewards. AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied. All AIR MILES Cash and Dream rewards offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. All eligible Miles redemptions must be completed before 23:59:59 p.m. ET on Oct 9, 2024. Only eligible redemptions that take place after the collector has opted in to the offer will count towards the offer’s redemption requirements. This offer can be combined with other offers. Please allow until February 28, 2025, for Miles earned in connection with this redemption offer to be posted to your collector account. AIR MILES reserves the right to change or retract an offer at any time without prior notice, or to retract an offer for deceptive booking behaviour, including but not limited to creating multiple collector numbers and booking with intention of cancelling. AIR MILES reserves the right to offer a Reward Miles earn rate at an equivalent or greater value to all collectors. By participating in this offer you agree to the AIR MILES Terms of Use.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

??? 25% of 500 = 125AM ??

So I am drawing a blank on this
I redeemed 1,000 Cash AM today for 2x $50 Starbucks Gift cards.
Will I get anything back.
View attachment 899900

Terms & Conditions

This offer is valid for collectors who opt-in and redeem 95 or more Cash Miles for any AIR MILES Cash reward (subject to the terms below) or 1000 or more Dream Miles for any AIR MILES Dream merchandise or entertainment reward (subject to the terms below) from October 1, 2024, to October 9, 2024. For each eligible redemption during the offer period, collectors will earn Bonus Miles equal to 25% of the Miles that they redeemed on an eligible reward, rounded up to the nearest Mile. Maximum of 96 Bonus Miles can be earned in connection with the Cash Miles redemption offer during the offer period. Maximum of 5000 Bonus Miles can be earned in connection with the Dream Miles redemption offer during the offer period. Offer applies to the following types of redemptions: 1. AIR MILES Cash redemptions made in-store at participating AIR MILES partner locations and eVouchers redeemed online at rewards.airmiles.ca/cashrewards/ during the offer period. To use Miles at partner locations or towards eVouchers, you must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your collector account. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES partner locations (gift cards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply) and online at rewards.airmiles.ca/cashrewards/ in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 worth of value from participating reward partners. eVouchers can be used at participating reward partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific eVoucher reward page for details including any applicable limits and restrictions. Standard daily Cash Miles usage limits and terms and conditions apply. 2. AIR MILES Merchandise redemptions made online at rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise and AIR MILES Entertainment redemptions made online at rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise/entertainment/c-a-ent during the offer period. Merchandise is available while quantities last. To use Miles for merchandise, certificate and/or event rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient Dream Miles in your collector account. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Merchandise rewards include all taxes, shipping and handling costs. No cancellations, exchanges or refunds for merchandise, certificates or tickets once booked or ordered. Manufacturers’ warranties apply to merchandise rewards. AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied. All AIR MILES Cash and Dream rewards offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. All eligible Miles redemptions must be completed before 23:59:59 p.m. ET on Oct 9, 2024. Only eligible redemptions that take place after the collector has opted in to the offer will count towards the offer’s redemption requirements. This offer can be combined with other offers. Please allow until February 28, 2025, for Miles earned in connection with this redemption offer to be posted to your collector account. AIR MILES reserves the right to change or retract an offer at any time without prior notice, or to retract an offer for deceptive booking behaviour, including but not limited to creating multiple collector numbers and booking with intention of cancelling. AIR MILES reserves the right to offer a Reward Miles earn rate at an equivalent or greater value to all collectors. By participating in this offer you agree to the AIR MILES Terms of Use.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

??? 25% of 500 = 125AM ??
Did you opt in before redeeming the cash miles. The wording is a little grey there. Doesn't say you specifically have to opt in before redeeming, just that you need to opt in to qualify. I think you will be ok. There is a limit as to the Cash miles you can earn 96AM (spend of 384AM) Not really a fair reward when compared with the upper limit on the Dream miles redemption.

Did you opt in before redeeming the cash miles. The wording is a little grey there. Doesn't say you specifically have to opt in before redeeming, just that you need to opt in to qualify. I think you will be ok. There is a limit as to the Cash miles you can earn 96AM (spend of 384AM) Not really a fair reward when compared with the upper limit on the Dream miles redemption.
Yep I did log in and OPT In before I redeemed.
Oh well it doesn't even post till Feb 28th 2025,,, but at least it's a few Airmiles.
Thanks Hon
Hugs Mel

i think another thread would just get lost and, for me at least, lead to possibly missing out on offers. I have a suggestion that could help us all out. When we're posting about the offer we've stumbled across or received an email adding a title of sorts to that post will make searching easier. I'll give an example in my next post. You can use the search feature, for my example you would be searching for SHELL, toggle that you only want to search in this thread and all of the posts that have that word will pop up.

Thoughts?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest