The GH Official Thread Part 3

--->
Jason and Anna....blech. I hope he did that just to distract her.
Agree! What they are doing with some of these characters lately makes me love the FF button.

And Willow in short shorts and extra makeup = time with Drew. They are definitely overdoing her appearance. It’s very out of character, but is much of what’s going on in general. Do the writers even know history? And love the completely out of the blue conversation between Ned and James 🤣🤣 but I guess they had to get that Willow/Drew kiss out there eventually.

Martin was hilarious today with Lucy.

I think I’d like Carly with Brennan.
Dang it looks like Holly may be back in PC and interrupt Diane and Robert. Didn’t she take the ice princes ? If so why is she wanting more diamonds?

For Pete’s sake, Willow and Drew seem to find a way to the boathouse a lot lol

Last edited:
I hope Holly doesn't stay around Port Charles for long. Although it's clear that Sidwell will be tracking her down to get his diamond back. Why did they not shoot him before leaving the building?

Speaking of Holly, the woman skulked around that filthy compound, was held at knifepoint, tossed in a dirty cell, was dragged around here and there, stole a jeep...yet her hair and make up were still perfect when she got on the plane. Everyone else looked like hell, but she just sits there without a mark on her.

I'm looking forward to seeing Lucky's phone converstion with Elizabeth and his reunion with Laura and everyone else in town.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest