The GH Official Thread Part 3

Where did you see him listed as 36? I'm seeing a birthdate of 2001, making him 23 years old. I saw a quote from him that said he decided to become an actor 4 years ago when he was 19. There is a voice actor with the same name (Colin Cassidy) who (based on pictures I've seen) might be 36.
All I know is I googled "How old is the actor who plays Aiden on General Hospital?" I think it was one of the Soap Opera websites that I got it from.

Edited to add: I went and double-checked, and it seems the info was wrong. Most websites don't seem to have an exact age, but figure he's in his mid-20s. That's still older than 15 (Aiden's age), but a lot younger than 36! Sorry-glad I double-checked.

Last edited:

The Colin Cassidy on GH is 23. The character should be around 15 or 16, but I think the actor looks young enough.

I’m not feeling the Lucas vibe from his recast. The guy seems too young and doesn’t fit the role for my taste.
Yes, I agree. While I'm generally never a huge fan of recasts (ugh Lulu), this Lucas one seems to not fit at all.

All I know is I googled "How old is the actor who plays Aiden on General Hospital?" I think it was one of the Soap Opera websites that I got it from.

Edited to add: I went and double-checked, and it seems the info was wrong. Most websites don't seem to have an exact age, but figure he's in his mid-20s. That's still older than 15 (Aiden's age), but a lot younger than 36! Sorry-glad I double-checked.

According to a few different sites, his birthday is July 29, 2001. There's probably not a whole lot of information out there on him because he's only been acting a few years and this is his biggest job so far.

I'm not feeling the nuLucas either, but I'll see if I feel that way a few months from now. I have actually grown to like the new Molly, but still haven't grown to like the new Kristina.

Uh oh, Brad is on the case! Lol I wonder if he will go old Brad and blackmail Portia or do the right thing and expose her?
Where is his aunt? Haven’t seen her in awhile?

Also read that Elizabeth brother Steven will return after she mentioned him the other day.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest