Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My air fryer ranks very high on the best gift list. My oldest got it for me a few years ago for Christmas. We use it several times a week. It heats up faster than the oven and cooks/reheats faster than the oven. As long as you have bought one of the good brands it will be great…Cosori, Ninja, Instant or any name brand. The cheap no name ones don’t last. When it’s time to replace mine I will be going with the Ninja Foodie XL.

My air fryer ranks very high on the best gift list. My oldest got it for me a few years ago for Christmas. We use it several times a week. It heats up faster than the oven and cooks/reheats faster than the oven. As long as you have bought one of the good brands it will be great…Cosori, Ninja, Instant or any name brand. The cheap no name ones don’t last. When it’s time to replace mine I will be going with the Ninja Foodie XL.
I got a cheap one at Costco / the Gourmia one and it is great- my husband uses it every day and it is still great 2 years later.

1727728176228.png
Terms & Conditions

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer valid from Friday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6 2024 only. Valid in-store at participating Pharmasave locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick. To qualify for this offer, collectors must click the "Opt in now" button between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on September 30, 2024 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 6, 2024, and make an eligible purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction between October 4 to October 6 2024 and is calculated before taxes and after all discounts and exclusions are applied. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Limit of one (1) offer per collector number. Eligible purchases exclude prescriptions** or pharmacy services**, products with codeine, taxes, post office purchases, bottle deposits, enviro fees, event tickets, lottery, transit tickets and passes, bill payments & Western Union, the purchase of gift cards, phone and pre-paid cards, alcohol, charitable donations, cigarettes and tobacco. Other exclusions may apply. See store for details.

**Unless permitted by law & offered by stores in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia only
Please allow until December 5, 2024, for Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. and Pharmasave Drugs National Ltd.

Hugs Mel

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest