Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Happy Belated Birthday Jacquiline!!!! You have created such an awesome thread and community of AM hunters. Thanks for all you do for this thread!!!!!

I went to a different Rexall and got all the coupons stacked but the Hallmark card purchase didn’t go through properly and I had to wait a long while for the free stamps! Not a good shopping week for me!! But I am happy with the 166 AM!

So I have an HBC egift voucher question. If you shop online and pay with your HBC Credit Card with a purchase $45 shipping is free but what happens if only part of my purchase is on my HBC card because I was going to use an AirMiles egift voucher? Is my shipping no longer free? Trying to get my 3 online shops done and I am not sure about this.

So I have an HBC egift voucher question. If you shop online and pay with your HBC Credit Card with a purchase $45 shipping is free but what happens if only part of my purchase is on my HBC card because I was going to use an AirMiles egift voucher? Is my shipping no longer free? Trying to get my 3 online shops done and I am not sure about this.
I heard a rumour that the Bay will have free shipping tomorrow! I have my cart ready to go before i leave the house tomorrow :D

Well that works out well for me. I had a hard time finding a third store to shop at and I can always buy some Olympic gear for my family.
And if you have any extra cash miles sitting around, get an e-voucher and that will count as another StB coupon! You can apply several different method of payments when ordering from HBC

just took a look through the black friday deals on air miles and the deals don’t seem any better than usual deal of the week offers. there are a few big ticket items (cameras and tvs, especially) and some handy small appliances, but it looks like i’ll be continuing to save up my miles for now.

i hope someone gets a good deal on something they’ve been eyeing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter