https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/metro-on-flyer-november-23-to-29/all

Nov 23-Nov 29
I will probably pick up a few bottles of Purex laundry detergent
4.99 each ---buy 2 get 10 airmiles.

No airmiles but
20% off all David's Tea ,,,WaySpa and Pet Smart gift Cards at Metro'

4 days only Nov 23-Nov 26 Only
Use 95 cash airmiles and get 25 bonus airmiles
LIMIT OF ONE AIRMILE BONUS OFFER PER COLLECTOR PER DAY!

Hugs Mel

I am hoping for a Airmiles "Blue" Friday here in Ontario PLEASE!
Sobeys and Foodland. A girl can wish right?

Hugs Mel
960x540_LAD_bluefriday_hamla899_p1z1sh6h.jpg

So looking at the Metro flyer they have an offer of use 95 AM get 25. If we use the STB Metro coupon for the same, use 95 get 25, do you suppose we will get 50 AM? That's a very good deal.

I disovered a new-to-me store in the Airmilesshop last night, signed up so i could get their newsletter bonus and today found out they have free shipping no minimum spend, up to 50% off AND 2X the AM

Ardene -- good if you have anyone to stuff a stocking for!

They also have a bunch of really cute Official Disney stuff! I mean this hat! $8.70!

upload_2017-11-22_19-53-22.png

Last edited:
So looking at the Metro flyer they have an offer of use 95 AM get 25. If we use the STB Metro coupon for the same, use 95 get 25, do you suppose we will get 50 AM? That's a very good deal.
That's how i read this offer! One more StB coupon done -- eventually I'll have used up all the miles from LAST year's promo

Upcoming rant!! OHH i'm fuming here .. just did an on-line chat to chase down the miles from the back to school online shop to get 150 AM. Took a bit and i was happy until these words appeared

Amanda: I should let you know that with the amount of missing miles you have on the account, the next time
the agent may ask you to send it a receipt. So just keep them handy in the event you are missing miles again.
Amanda is typing.
Amanda: Ok John was that all you needed tonight?
JOHNR: oh -- i have every single receipt, email, coupon, link to terms & conditions
Amanda is typing.
Amanda: yes I believe you, its just on the back end after so many missing miles request we have to ask for
documentation. I just wanted to let you know for next time if you are asked you don't take offense.

UHM -- if i didn't need to keep chasing down my miles because YOU aren't doing it properly in the first place there wouldn't be so many missing miles requests on my account!!!!!

Upcoming rant!! OHH i'm fuming here .. just did an on-line chat to chase down the miles from the back to school online shop to get 150 AM. Took a bit and i was happy until these words appeared

Amanda: I should let you know that with the amount of missing miles you have on the account, the next time
the agent may ask you to send it a receipt. So just keep them handy in the event you are missing miles again.
Amanda is typing.
Amanda: Ok John was that all you needed tonight?
JOHNR: oh -- i have every single receipt, email, coupon, link to terms & conditions
Amanda is typing.
Amanda: yes I believe you, its just on the back end after so many missing miles request we have to ask for
documentation. I just wanted to let you know for next time if you are asked you don't take offense.

UHM -- if i didn't need to keep chasing down my miles because YOU aren't doing it properly in the first place there wouldn't be so many missing miles requests on my account!!!!!

Actually Amanda I do take offence
If Airmiles was doing it's job and posting the :"said" earned airmiles
in a timely ,as promised ,as stated manner,, then I would not need to request you do your job and be filing reports for missing miles. When reviewing my records Airmiles appears to be delinquent in this area far to often and perhaps this is an area you Amanda can review with your supervisor.
Thank-you and Have a good day!

Sorry you had to put up with a passive aggressive type Hon
Hugs to you
Mel

Rexall hunting trip today netted me 168 AM for $61.93 and a booklet of stamps!

Stacked the StB coupon, e-mail coupon and my LnG offer! Stamps were free if you spend $25 on Hallmark products and we have a ton of b-days right now so that was easy!!!
My Rexall won’t let me stack STB and email coupons today. I will go to another one tomorrow and try again.

Actually Amanda I do take offence
If Airmiles was doing it's job and posting the :"said" earned airmiles
in a timely ,as promised ,as stated manner,, then I would not need to request you do your job and be filing reports for missing miles. When reviewing my records Airmiles appears to be delinquent in this area far to often and perhaps this is an area you Amanda can review with your supervisor.
Thank-you and Have a good day!

Sorry you had to put up with a passive aggressive type Hon
Hugs to you
Mel
I can't tell you how many times I've told the 'lovely' folks at AM how enormously PO'd I am about having to police them. All I've ever gotten back was a stock apology....I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, blah, blah, blah. How about floating 50 miles or so for the trouble?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter