Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Is the 75 AM for the $50 CARA gift card that ends Thursday available at Sobey’s or is it just Foodland and Sobey’s Urban Fresh?

Hey I have a question about Blue Friday. Can I just buy the same thing multiple times and get the bonus miles multiple times. For example they have spend $20 on lindt chocolate and get 100 AM, if I spend $40 will I get 200?

Hey I have a question about Blue Friday. Can I just buy the same thing multiple times and get the bonus miles multiple times. For example they have spend $20 on lindt chocolate and get 100 AM, if I spend $40 will I get 200?

Yes, unless they post a limit.

yes

Upcoming rant!! OHH i'm fuming here .. just did an on-line chat to chase down the miles from the back to school online shop to get 150 AM. Took a bit and i was happy until these words appeared

Amanda: I should let you know that with the amount of missing miles you have on the account, the next time
the agent may ask you to send it a receipt. So just keep them handy in the event you are missing miles again.
Amanda is typing.
Amanda: Ok John was that all you needed tonight?
JOHNR: oh -- i have every single receipt, email, coupon, link to terms & conditions
Amanda is typing.
Amanda: yes I believe you, its just on the back end after so many missing miles request we have to ask for
documentation. I just wanted to let you know for next time if you are asked you don't take offense.

UHM -- if i didn't need to keep chasing down my miles because YOU aren't doing it properly in the first place there wouldn't be so many missing miles requests on my account!!!!!
This was why I stopped collecting for awhile. I was getting way too angry about doing everything to the letter, and still having to waste hours of my time convincing poorly trained agents that it wasn't my fault when miles didn't post. This current STB promo is too good to pass up but I have this nagging feeling that I am going to have to chase the miles down. Add in the fact that the Sobeys by my house makes a mistake on pretty much every single shop, and never has anyone working who can correct it... well, let's just say I understand your frustration. Airmiles had a great deal of negative press lately and you would think they would want to be running their program more efficiently now. Apparently not. I can't stand being treated like I am scamming something when I am just holding them to the conditions of their own offers.

There.. rant over.

I managed to do 3 STB offers on hubbies card yesterday, and I am just one offer short on my card which I plan fulfill the next time we get gas at Shell.

I disovered a new-to-me store in the Airmilesshop last night, signed up so i could get their newsletter bonus and today found out they have free shipping no minimum spend, up to 50% off AND 2X the AM

Ardene -- good if you have anyone to stuff a stocking for!

They also have a bunch of really cute Official Disney stuff! I mean this hat! $8.70!

View attachment 284738

Just a heads up on Ardenes, if you need to do a return, you can do it in-store but you get a credit not a refund. You can also do returns by mail for a refund, no idea who pays for shipping, no experience with this.

By chance is anyone going to WDW in the next little while? I would love to be able to get the rose gold Minnie ear's. My DD would love them.

donald+ducks+birthday+nail+art+(1).jpg

And thanks for ALL you do to make this thread quackin' good!

Anyone have Sobeys or Foodland post yet today. I'm waiting for some to post to DH account so I can go out and use the 95Cash AM deal at Metro.

Happy belated birthday!!!!

Anyone else beginning to worry there may not be a multiplier on amazon tomorrow? (I know there's the 15x, but was really hoping for a store-specific multiplier as well)!

Thanks for the tip on Ardene, off to do some shopping!

Bonne fête Jacqueline!

Happy Birthday Jacqueline! I really appreciate all the time and effort you put to help us, fellow Disney and Airmiles addicts.

Last edited:
Happy bday Jacqulieline the Airmiles queen!!

So looks like I will blue Friday shop.... Yeah! After a year it's finally pampers on sale for blue Friday but boo that it's only 80 instead of 100 like past! My shop will probably only be diapers and flour but with 2 in diapers the 4 packs will last a few months!
Maybe some perogies but that's it since we leave sat!

Anyone have Sobeys or Foodland post yet today. I'm waiting for some to post to DH account so I can go out and use the 95Cash AM deal at Metro.

Last week's Wed night posting I was short 30am/3 bagel deal from Sobeys but received the rest of my Sobey's airmiles. Last night they posted (one week late) but that was it, I haven't received the ones from Sobey's and Foodland's for last week that we would normally get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter