2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

was asking for clarification because the practice facility has arena in it's name. it's called City National Arena

I'm not sure which one it was but I think it was the game arena (name slips my mind).

ETA- T-Mobile Arena..all I could think of was Bridgestone Arena but, of course, that’s Nashville.

Last edited:
We have been out of touch in Bali the last week, was really rooting for the Jets, I do think now it will be Begas going through, theirs will be a great story if they take it all the way.
I would love to see the Caps come through from East but ultimately will be rooting for whoever comes through from the the west.

We have been out of touch in Bali the last week, was really rooting for the Jets, I do think now it will be Begas going through, theirs will be a great story if they take it all the way.
I would love to see the Caps come through from East but ultimately will be rooting for whoever comes through from the the west.

Tampa Bay just won three straight so don’t count us out just yet.

As Paul Maurice has said, we don’t have to win three games, we just have to win one. Then we move on to the next one.

Fingers will be crossed this afternoon for sure. That, and I’ll be waving my rally towel for sure.

GO JETS GO

You spelled lucky wrong..
I see you are a Jets fan and they are an amazing team. I really thought the Jets would take down the Golden Knights as they are a much bigger and stronger team, but the Golden Knights just seem to have that chemistry for some reason that keeps them winning.

I see you are a Jets fan and they are an amazing team. I really thought the Jets would take down the Golden Knights as they are a much bigger and stronger team, but the Golden Knights just seem to have that chemistry for some reason that keeps them winning.

I do agree that there is something that keeps the Golden Knights winning.

A lot of it is luck though. Like I said upthread somewhere they didn’t have to put in the hard work to get this team..it was just handed to them. They didn’t have to give up star players or draft picks to get Fleury..he was just handed to them. Granted, it was beyond stupid of Pittsburgh to not protect Fleury, but that’s on them.

Sure I’m biased, but I’ve been saying this from the beginning of the year..just not spouting off here lol

A lot of it is luck though. Like I said upthread somewhere they didn’t have to put in the hard work to get this team..it was just handed to them. They didn’t have to give up star players or draft picks to get Fleury..he was just handed to them. Granted, it was beyond stupid of Pittsburgh to not protect Fleury, but that’s on them.

Sure I’m biased, but I’ve been saying this from the beginning of the year..just not spouting off here lol
I understand where you are coming from, but you have to remember all these players were all after thoughts on the other teams they came from. This even includes Fleury, James Neal. and Marchessault. The General Manager who picked these players did a great job in picking these guys. I also think these players have something to prove and that is one of the reasons they have gelled like they have.

On Pittsburgh's behalf they had the younger Murray so they had to go with that.

Ok, so, take a high stick, and get interfered with when the puck is nowhere near you, bleed, and get called for a penalty?

Good job refs!

loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png

Yeah, the officiating has been questionable.

Also, the arena is trying to influence things too. Before game 3, they wouldn’t let the Jets on the ice one minute early for their practice. Before game 4, they wouldn’t even turn on the lights. So cheap and petty but I get why they do it.

loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png

When my Preds went down and I was surprised it happened, I looked at the series and came to the conclusion that the better team won. The Preds will be back next year and hopefully stronger and will take that next step.

When my Preds went down and I was surprised it happened, I looked at the series and came to the conclusion that the better team won. The Preds will be back next year and hopefully stronger and will take that next step.

That's the thing about sports. It doesn't matter who people think is the better team. It only matters who is better that day. Appy St. can walk into the big house and beat Michigan for example. Georgia Southern can walk into the swamp and beat Florida. Michigan and Florida were by far the better teams. But they weren't better that day.

I think Vegas earned everything it got. They took players other teams didn't want, got a good goalie and have made it work. They had to figure out for everyone, not just their rookies, who is here to play and who isn't. They had to put in the practice just like everyone else. More so because they had to get everyone from different teams onto the same page. I sure didn't think they'd be where they are now. I really don't know anyone that did. But here they are. And they earned their way there. I find it funny that Vegas plays quotes from some of the big mouths that bad mouthed them in their pre game.

15 minutes to go!!

Some interesting lineup changes today that will make a lot of people happy. Kulikov is in for Chiarot and Morrow is subbing in for Enstrom.

Hopefully this will give us the spark we need.

GO JETS GO

I am hoping the Golden Knights can wrap it up, but it is going to be tough today in Winnipeg.

Yup, clearly just pure luck to excel in the regular season, sweep the first round of the playoffs, finish the second in 6 and be in position to win the conference finals in 5. I sure hope Haula and the boys bought lots of lottery tickets this season!

I also don’t know anyone who thought VGK would get here! But this team has been an amazing surprise and lots of fun to root for!

Thought it was pretty disrespectful of the Jets to boo the few Knights fans in the arena who shouted NIGHT during the national anthem. Don’t recall the Knights fans doing that during O Canada when Jets fans scream True North.

My gut says today’s game goes to the Jets...but that means nothing! Go Knights Go!!!

Yup, clearly just pure luck to excel in the regular season, sweep the first round of the playoffs, finish the second in 6 and be in position to win the conference finals in 5. I sure hope Haula and the boys bought lots of lottery tickets this season!

I also don’t know anyone who thought VGK would get here! But this team has been an amazing surprise and lots of fun to root for!

Thought it was pretty disrespectful of the Jets to boo the few Knights fans in the arena who shouted NIGHT during the national anthem. Don’t recall the Knights fans doing that during O Canada when Jets fans scream True North.

My gut says today’s game goes to the Jets...but that means nothing! Go Knights Go!!!
Well, it is a good start for the Golden Knights.

I didn’t hear booing but, I’m not at the game.

There have been several reports of Jets fans being spit on and sworn at in Vegas. Also, security at the arena has been confiscating Jets flags and signs. So, Vegas is far from perfect.

Yes I know not to believe everything online but this has been reported for both games.

Another bad start for us..but, there’s still lots of game to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter