2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

If you aren’t here for friendly playoff chat, you are free to find another thread or start your own :)
View attachment 323330

And if you wish to dictate what people can and cannot post on a thread, you're free to start your own site. Here on the dis, I am free to post whatever I like on this thread as long as I am within guidelines. That includes correcting incorrect statements. It's not my fault your I got you backfired because you didn't even bother to spend 30 seconds researching it.

GAME DAY!!

The Jets really need to come out strong from the opening faceoff and get a win tonight. I LOVE the Jets but I’m realistic enough to know that it’s almost next to impossible to come back if you go down 3-1 in a series.

GO JETS GO

1501CE03-F143-4547-8BAB-3071B9C4A864.jpeg

GAME DAY!!

The Jets really need to come out strong from the opening faceoff and get a win tonight. I LOVE the Jets but I’m realistic enough to know that it’s almost next to impossible to come back if you go down 3-1 in a series.

GO JETS GO

View attachment 323442

You can’t possibly call another team trash and keep up this feigned innocence about not insulting others and their teams in this thread...jeez.

GAME DAY!!

GO JETS GO
View attachment 323442

Trash? Someone has a bone to pick with you. Let me quote her.

If you aren’t here for friendly playoff chat, you are free to find another thread or start your own :)

Now I'm just the messenger. Your beef is with the person I quoted. Not with me. Oh wait. that was you!! Silly me. My bad. Looks like that "friendly playoff chat didn't even last a day.

Nobody ever got more mileage out of someone dragging two people by the back that were already down less than a foot in a 2-4 loss.

If you can’t take someone ribbing your team (show me one example where I came after a person like you are constantly) then this definitely isn’t the thread for you.

That being said, seems like we have had licking in the playoffs and now tickling. To quote Blake Wheeler, this year is weird.

Trash? Someone has a bone to pick with you. Let me quote her.

Now I'm just the messenger. Your beef is with the person I quoted. Not with me. Oh wait. that was you!! Silly me. My bad. Looks like that "friendly playoff chat didn't even last a day.

Calling a team trash IS part of chirping. You seem to be taking it really, really personally. For the last time, if it bugs you so much, find a different thread.

Calling a team trash IS part of chirping. You seem to be taking it really, really personally. For the last time, if it bugs you so much, find a different thread.

Ahh if only you truly meant this is the last time you try to shoe me off a thread. it doesn't work. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed that Whenever you do it, it's good natured chirping. Then when someone gives it back to you it's stop that you big meanie and get off my thread.

If you can’t take someone ribbing your team (show me one example where I came after a person like you are constantly) then this definitely isn’t the thread for you.
That being said, seems like we have had licking in the playoffs and now tickling. To quote Blake Wheeler, this year is weird.

First of all, you don't even know who my team is just like you didn't know prostitution isn't legal in Vegas. Perhaps you should learn to get your facts straight rather than lash out irrationally.

It's hard to have a decent dialogue with a fan boy, or girl in this case. Soon she can dialogue with her self, if her team stays in.

Participation in this thread isn’t mandatory. Feel free to leave if it isn’t for you :)

Ahh if only you truly meant this is the last time you try to shoe me off a thread. it doesn't work. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed that Whenever you do it, it's good natured chirping. Then when someone gives it back to you it's stop that you big meanie and get off my thread.

First of all, you don't even know who my team is just like you didn't know prostitution isn't legal in Vegas. Perhaps you should learn to get your facts straight rather than lash out irrationally.

I’m not saying anyone is mean. All I said was if this thread isn’t what you were hoping for, you can start another one. You won’t hurt my feelings :)

And you’re right. I don’t know who your team is because you haven’t said. Kinda weird to be on a thread specifically about the playoffs and not even say who you’re rooting for. Oh well..whatever floats your boat.

p.s. I wasn’t the only one who was wrong about the whole legal brothel thing :upsidedow

Go Knights Go! Sad I am in a Lyft on the way to LAX instead of being able to watch the pregame festivities! So full of nervous excitement!!

Go Knights Go! Sad I am in a Lyft on the way to LAX instead of being able to watch the pregame festivities! So full of nervous excitement!!

I’m on pins and needles too. We can’t go down 3-1 against Vegas. It would take a Herculean effort to come back from that.

Out of curiously are the Knights games largely tourists or locals? Figure there are hockey fans in town who like to see a NHL game.

Out of curiously are the Knights games largely tourists or locals? Figure there are hockey fans in town who like to see a NHL game.
When my boyfriend, an out of towner, was at a regular season game, he said the vast majority of the crowd appeared to be heavily invested locals. He talked to a ton of people, all of whom were locals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter