2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

Well, well, well... here we are 12 days after the Pens got eliminated and now Jets can join us on the golf course. Of course, we were kind enough to wait for you to join us on the links to show us what to do because, you know... we haven't much experience hitting the course so early on like the Jets have for years.

Oh, don't mind me - just joining in on all of the fun "chirping"...

I hope Tampa Bay beats the Caps and then wishing and hoping that Fleury and the Knights will be hoisting Lord Stanley in a few weeks.

I don’t mind at all..it’s all in good fun :)

Well, well, well... here we are 12 days after the Pens got eliminated and now Jets can join us on the golf course. Of course, we were kind enough to wait for you to join us on the links to show us what to do because, you know... we haven't much experience hitting the course so early on like the Jets have for years.

Oh, don't mind me - just joining in on all of the fun "chirping"...

I hope Tampa Bay beats the Caps and then wishing and hoping that Fleury and the Knights will be hoisting Lord Stanley in a few weeks.

I saw that the Knights were down 1 game to zero and got worried. Then I looked over and saw they were playing Loserpeg and I was worried no more.

Speaking of mistakes making them look stupid, I think I remember seeing James Neal scoring an open net goal when for some crazy reason Hellebuyck decided to leave the net unprotected.
LOL don't go out of your crease when 4 opposing players are in your zone. Game three. He goes behind net, gives it away, and boom. Easy score. Buff looked dumb in game 4. Whiff. Reilly picks his pocket, breakaway!! he scores!!! Today it was Morresey with the ugly looking turnover.

I really wanted the last Canadian team to survive, but I suppose the better team at the moment won. Congratulations to the expansion Vegas Golden Knights for making it to the Stanley Cup. I know no one would have thought that at the beginning of the season. I have been pretty out of it since the Leafs were ousted, but I love the game and will watch the Stanley Cup Finals for the excitement of it.

Hoping the Caps win the east!
that would be home ice for the Knights for game 1-2
I lived in DC for a few years and watched the Caps- they seem to not really be choking this year like they have in the past (like the Vikings usually do- lol)

We interrupt this thread to bring you an important news bulletin. Lord Stanley: Held Hostage.

Good evening. It has been 25 years now since a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup. 25 years of failure. We go now to an emergency meeting of all Canadian team owners regarding this dire situation.

When will this hostage crisis end? When we we bring Lord Stanley home to Canada? Stay tuned for further updates, next year. There is always next year. Next year, next year, we love you next year, you're always a year away.

Last edited:
Sucked that the Pens lost (although I understand why no one other than Pens fans wanted them to win again), but I think they'll come back strong next year. I can't even say I was too upset. We won 2 in a row, and while I really wanted that 3rd for the first team to do it in 30 some years, I just think they truly didn't have the motivation anymore. We need another cup or two in the next 5 or so years, because once Crosby/Malkin get older and less dominant, we are going to go through a rough patch. I don't see two guys like that falling in our laps again.

I would like to see the Knights win it. Fleury is a great guy, but it'll be unbearable in Pittsburgh (and it's getting there already). People still say we should've kept him. It's the people that don't realize we were going to lose him or Murray, and you have to keep the younger goalie in that situation (especially after the two years Murray had).

I originally thought I would mind the Caps winning. I don't mind Ovechkin as much as I used to. Actually wish him well, but I just hate the Caps lol. As I write this the Caps just went up 2-0. Looks like this one is going to game 7.

We interrupt this thread to bring you an important news bulletin. Lord Stanley: Held Hostage.

Good evening. It has been 25 years now since a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup. 25 years of failure. We go now to an emergency meeting of all Canadian team owners regarding this dire situation.

When will this hostage crisis end? When we we bring Lord Stanley home to Canada? Stay tuned for further updates, next year. There is always next year. Next year, next year, we love you next year, you're always a year away.

Has it been that long? I do find it a bit odd that no Canadian team can win the championship in a sport they invented. It would be like England going 25 years without a club winning a UEFA club competition.

Has it been that long? I do find it a bit odd that no Canadian team can win the championship in a sport they invented. It would be like England going 25 years without a club winning a UEFA club competition.

Well it’s partly maths-there is what 24 US teams and 7 Canadian, add to that that in the pre salary caps days they just did not have the money to compete between the lower dollar and the larger markets availble in the US,

We have purchased contingent tickets for VGK Home Game 3, which depending on tonight (IF it happens and neither team sweeps in 4 or the Lightning don't win it in 5) will be Thursday, June 7th or Sunday, June 10th. Pulling for the Caps to advance and to lose one game so we can go to that Thursday night game and potentially witness history!! I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Long story short: We're rooting for the Caps!!! Also, not that I would ever tell my SO, but part of me would be fine with the Caps or Lightning winning. Tampa Bay has some of my favorite former Rangers, and Ovi is too incredible of a player not to have a cup. That being said, officially rooting for the Knights to go all the way!!!

We have purchased contingent tickets for VGK Home Game 3, which depending on tonight (IF it happens and neither team sweeps in 4 or the Lightning don't win it in 5) will be Thursday, June 7th or Sunday, June 10th. Pulling for the Caps to advance and to lose one game so we can go to that Thursday night game and potentially witness history!! I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Long story short: We're rooting for the Caps!!! Also, not that I would ever tell my SO, but part of me would be fine with the Caps or Lightning winning. Tampa Bay has some of my favorite former Rangers, and Ovi is too incredible of a player not to have a cup. That being said, officially rooting for the Knights to go all the way!!!

I hope Ovi gets one too.

In non playoff news, it’s being reported that SJ is close to signing a 7x7 deal with Kane. That may look good now but they will live to regret it down the road. There’s a reason teams don’t build around him. Hope he packed a lot of track suits lol

GO CAPS

I hope Ovi gets one too.

In non playoff news, it’s being reported that SJ is close to signing a 7x7 deal with Kane. That may look good now but they will live to regret it down the road. There’s a reason teams don’t build around him. Hope he packed a lot of track suits lol
GO CAPS

I'm hoping that rumor is true. If SJ resigns Kane, the Sabres get their 1st round draft pick. I was actually sorry to see him go. He had a rough start in Buffalo, but he worked his tail off this season. On a last place team. Sometimes it seemed he was the only one on the team that gave a darn.

I previously couldn't stand Ovechkin, but I have seen a little more respect for his teammates, other players & the game from him this year. I think he has earned it & deserves his turn with the cup. And I really like Oshie! Go Caps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter