2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

I think every stadium and every team has fans that can be disruptive as well as fans who can be fine with their opponents fans. It happens in every arena.

WOOOOOOOOOOO

That shot clocked in at 148 km/h!!

The Jets have had a lot of good looks, just not getting it past Fleury. Now that we have I expect a heck of a game.

True, every team has jerk fans who cross the line beyond “chirping”. We’ve certainly seen that! Booing during the national anthem is just not something I’m okay with.

Knew the Jets would score before the end of the first. They look great out there—keeping such good pressure.

Hoping VGK explode out of the gate from the start of the second!

True, every team has jerk fans who cross the line beyond “chirping”. We’ve certainly seen that! Booing during the national anthem is just not something I’m okay with.

Knew the Jets would score before the end of the first. They look great out there—keeping such good pressure.

Hoping VGK explode out of the gate from the start of the second!

I agree with you, booing during an anthem is never ok.

This is it.

I hope this isn’t our final period of the season by, if it is, this has been an amazing season.

So happy for Fleury. A little sad he won't have the chance to beat the Penguins in the final.

Congrats to the Golden Knights. Sorry my team was not able to get there but I am happy for the Knights. Glad to see James Neal have success.

WOW!!!!! We've been going crazy here, first chance I've had to check in! My SO took a victory lap around the yard with a Knights flag. We all did a cheers with Goldschagger. Go. Knights. Go.

While I'm not a "real" fan (I bleed blue. The Rangers have my heart.), I absolutely cannot wait to get to Vegas in less than two weeks and see this phenomenal team in person. I loved UMBC, and I love this VGK team!!!!

Excited to see who emerges from the East!!!!

Yup, clearly just pure luck to excel in the regular season, sweep the first round of the playoffs, finish the second in 6 and be in position to win the conference finals in 5. I sure hope Haula and the boys bought lots of lottery tickets this season!

I also don’t know anyone who thought VGK would get here! But this team has been an amazing surprise and lots of fun to root for!

Thought it was pretty disrespectful of the Jets to boo the few Knights fans in the arena who shouted NIGHT during the national anthem. Don’t recall the Knights fans doing that during O Canada when Jets fans scream True North.

My gut says today’s game goes to the Jets...but that means nothing! Go Knights Go!!!

Well this series sure wasn't luck the sour grapes notwithstanding. The better team won. What's that someone said about taking out the trash? Well 4 games to one pretty much says it all. Vegas pressured the Jets into making mistakes and at times made them look stupid. Win or lose in the finals they deserve to be there.

Well it is a shame that the Nets didn’t make it through another game, great season for them.

Well this series sure wasn't luck the sour grapes notwithstanding. The better team won. What's that someone said about taking out the trash? Well 4 games to one pretty much says it all. Vegas pressured the Jets into making mistakes and at times made them look stupid. Win or lose in the finals they deserve to be there.
Speaking of mistakes making them look stupid, I think I remember seeing James Neal scoring an open net goal when for some crazy reason Hellebuyck decided to leave the net unprotected.

Well, well, well... here we are 12 days after the Pens got eliminated and now Jets can join us on the golf course. Of course, we were kind enough to wait for you to join us on the links to show us what to do because, you know... we haven't much experience hitting the course so early on like the Jets have for years.

Oh, don't mind me - just joining in on all of the fun "chirping"...

I hope Tampa Bay beats the Caps and then wishing and hoping that Fleury and the Knights will be hoisting Lord Stanley in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter