168 Points for Rent/Transfer: 88 AKV (April 2024 UY) 80 AKV (April 2025 UY) $19pp

5 Mickey Fans

Earning My Ears
88 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for April 2024 use year, and 80 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge for April 2025 use year. I can book them for trips starting now up to 11 months out at AKV or 7 months out at other resorts. I am happy to combine the points across use years.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal or Venmo. I will book upon receiving a signed contract, and full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

88 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for April 2024 use year, and 80 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge for April 2025 use year. I can book them for trips starting now up to 11 months out at AKV or 7 months out at other resorts. I am happy to combine the points across use years.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal or Venmo. I will book upon receiving a signed contract, and full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.

Thanks!
Points are still available. It's a great time to plan a vacation!

Resort:
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Thanks!
168 Points Still Available!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest