Your gonna think Im nuts...Disney Smell alert..UPDATE! NEW SMELL ALERT!

Did anyone find it yet?? I looooooove the AKL Jambo House Lobby smell too!!!!! I found a candle @ target once called Fireside I believe. It reminded me of it but wasn't quite it:confused3 but I would soooooo love to find that smell too, in need of a Disney fix;) :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Nope. Nothing yet.:worried:

Laila (of Norway) now sells a scented candle. I bought one and lit it before my wife got home and first thing she said when she walked in was "Smells like the Puffin's Roost"?;)

I think that the Neutrogena Moisture Wrap body lotion smells like that shop in Norway... just a milder, less intense version of Laila

of course, some of that could be the subluminal messaging with that Norwegian flag on the bottle... ;) :rotfl:

Is the scent in Norway Geir or Laila? I can find both at my local Nordstroms so would definitely like to pick some up to get a quick fix from time-to-time.

It's Laila that you smell in the store for sure. Have been wearing it for years. Geir is sold there as well.

There is some flower in morocco that I smell every so often in the Home Depot garden center. I don't have a green thumb so I'm not sure what it is. I also think the BWV hallways smell like coppertone sunscreen lotion.

so glad to see there are others who think of smells like we do. sorry if this was already asked/answered, but could only read thru so much. my grand daughter has sensory issues and smells are important to her. we just booked our first cruise, dream in aug. her only question so far is what the ship will smell like. sorry it's weird but can anyone help us answer? also when you are out on the deck, will it smell like saltwater?

While I have never been on the Dream (I sailed the Wonder), most cruise ships smell the same outside. Its a little saltwatery and a waxy smell. I think it is a combo of the paint they use on the ship.

Using the op title of "You're gonna think I'm nuts"...well, you're gonna think I'm nuts!

This time of year can be dry and often wreaks havoc with my lips especially being out on windy days. So I bought some carmex and saw that they had a new (at least new to me) flavor of "Lime Twist carmex". When I put some on the smell immediately was familiar and I thought instantly of the smell inside the temple at the Mexican pavillion! Sounds a bit zany even to me but that is exactly what I thought it smells like!

:wizard:

Using the op title of "You're gonna think I'm nuts"...well, you're gonna think I'm nuts!

This time of year can be dry and often wreaks havoc with my lips especially being out on windy days. So I bought some carmex and saw that they had a new (at least new to me) flavor of "Lime Twist carmex". When I put some on the smell immediately was familiar and I thought instantly of the smell inside the temple at the Mexican pavillion! Sounds a bit zany even to me but that is exactly what I thought it smells like!

:wizard:

You know I'm going to go out and buy this. LoL

Was at Bath and Body Works yesterday.

Paris Daydream candle most definately smells like Norway!

But I have a new/ super odd :teeth: - they have a cande called Campfire Cookout. I swear it is the smell of Spaceship Earth with a little Test Track and a touch of AKL Lodge. Even my husband (who knows I'm nuts:upsidedow) admitted it smelled like Spaceship Earth.

Where can I find the smell of the Contemporary lobby? I thought it was aloe and clover an I saw that B & B Works once sold that fragrance, but discontinued it. Is there anything that comes close, like a candle, body wash, or anything else?

Febreeze Lavendar and Comfort - BC lobby.

Have 'always' loved this scent. Stocked up several months ago when there was a good sale. Now, I can't find it anywhere :confused3 wonder if they stopped making it??? Anyone else try to find it, and couldn't?? Love, love it. :)

Definitely bell peppers right?? I was in line for the monorail at the TTC to head to MK and was like, "Is someone eating bell peppers??" And then I smelled it later too at AK! My sis works at Yak ad Yeti and agrees that there is SOME kind of plant that smells like them lol.

OMG! I totally thought that when were at the TTC heading into Mk on May 29th. It took me a while to figure out what that smell was but as we left I knew it- Bell Peppers! I even mentioned it to my husband that there was a plant around there that made it smell like bell peppers.

But I have a new/ super odd :teeth: - they have a cande called Campfire Cookout. I swear it is the smell of Spaceship Earth with a little Test Track and a touch of AKL Lodge. Even my husband (who knows I'm nuts:upsidedow) admitted it smelled like Spaceship Earth.

Gonna hafta check that out. Just realized my Right Guard Clinical Strength deodorant smells like one of the scenes in Soarin'!

your not nuts at all!!! Disney scents trigger HAPPY memories!!! Thats why I make Disney scented tarts lol...I can always smell the MAGIC :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter