Your gonna think Im nuts...Disney Smell alert..UPDATE! NEW SMELL ALERT!

They had a couple of smoked salts, but that one SCREAMED Burning Rome to me. I had to buy it! I don't know why Disney doesn't capitalize on all of us freaks. I would buy a ton of Burning Rome candles!

At the shop in Downtown Disney, they have a variety of salts, including some smoked ones...and I think one of them did smell like Rome... :)

They had a couple of smoked salts, but that one SCREAMED Burning Rome to me. I had to buy it! I don't know why Disney doesn't capitalize on all of us freaks. I would buy a ton of Burning Rome candles!

I make Disney scented candle tarts (shaped like Mickey) pm me your address and i'll send you a sample of "Burning Rome" :)

A. What Disney smells do you create?
B. Where do we get them?
C. Where have you been all my life? ;)

lol....

I have:
*Mickey Rice Krispie Treats
*Soarin-Orange Grove, Ocean Breeze, Pine Fields (4 of each scent or all in 1 scent of your choice)
*Dole Whip
*Pooh’s Hunny Pot
*Snow Whites Enchanted Apple
*Mainstreet--Popcorn, Funnel Cake and Cotton Candy (4 of each scent or all in 1 scent of your choice)
*Mickey’s Philarmagic
*Enchanted Rose
*Spaceship Earth- Burning Rome
*Figments Imagination -Skunk of Course!!!!-coffee
*The Grand Floridian-MONEY!!!
*The Grand Floridian at Christmas
*Pixie Dust
*Pizza Planet Pizza
*Mainstreet Bakery-cinnamon bun/chocolate chip
*Pirates of the Caribbean–buttered rum w/hints of burning wood or salty sea air
*Mickeys backyard camp out campfire
*Minnies campfire smores
*Candy Cauldron- caramel apple
*Tye dyed cheesecake
*Haunted Mansion
*Tonga toast
*Mickeys waffles
*Yacht Club
*Beauty and the Beast-"Grey Stuff"
*Frozen
*Jar of Dirt
*Ellies Grape Soda
*50 shades of Mickey
*Mrs. Potts Hot Cider
*Cinderella
*Lotso
*Jack Skellington
*Karamell Kuche Caramel Corn

in the works:
Mickey Pretzel
Smolder (Flynn Rider)
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Jasmine
WDW Breakfast Buffet
Vanellope Von Schweetz

More scents to come!!!!!!

PM me with any questions

I'm sorry to be a pain but I keep getting an error that the page cannot be found when I click on the link.

i've thought about it ;) I am on Ebay (you can check my feedback ;) ) same username and I am PayPal verified :)

Another quick find that the rest of you "smell junkies" might be interested in....walked into Bath and Body Works yesterday and they were burning one of their new fragrances at the front door: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles! Great combination of scents that had hints of waffle cones and strangely enough, popcorn. I felt like I had walked onto Main Street! You should check it out. :)

It's been mentioned before.....but Paris Day Dream from bath and body is SOARIN, the pine and citrus together, spot on!

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, and it's so random, but Skintimate Skin Therapy Vitamin E shave gel totally reminds me of the Great Ceremonial House at the Poly. I hope they never stop making it! :)

It's been mentioned before.....but Paris Day Dream from bath and body is SOARIN, the pine and citrus together, spot on!

and it's unavailable now :( :( :(

I didn't buy the candle when I had the chance - went in recently and they told me the same thing..not available. :sad1:

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, and it's so random, but Skintimate Skin Therapy Vitamin E shave gel totally reminds me of the Great Ceremonial House at the Poly. I hope they never stop making it! :)

And yet another shopping trip to Target is planned... :rotfl:

bought the Dove deodorant yesterday....... then pulled out my bottle of Laila!

Where can I find the smell of the Contemporary lobby? I thought it was aloe and clover an I saw that B & B Works once sold that fragrance, but discontinued it. Is there anything that comes close, like a candle, body wash, or anything else?

I haven't been back to Disney in a couple months, but I think I found the smell of the Contemporary! It's Philosophy's winter soaps and I got the shower gel version called 'Snow Angel' and it smells exactly like the Contemporary, in my opinion, lol. It's a metallic silver color in the bottle and I LOVE it!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter