Your gonna think Im nuts...Disney Smell alert..UPDATE! NEW SMELL ALERT!

Febreeze Lavendar and Comfort - BC lobby.

Have 'always' loved this scent. Stocked up several months ago when there was a good sale. Now, I can't find it anywhere :confused3 wonder if they stopped making it??? Anyone else try to find it, and couldn't?? Love, love it. :)

Target has it. :goodvibes

hmmm don't have that one....

mine are mostly food lol....wish I could find a turkey leg fragrance and the pirates of the carribean scent ;)

Mickey Rice Krispie Treats
Soarin-Orange Grove, Ocean Breeze, Pine Fields
Dole Whip
Pooh’s Hunny Pot
Snow Whites Enchanted Apple
Mainstreet--Popcorn, Funnel Cake and Cotton Candy
Mickey’s Philarmagic-Apple Pie
Plaza Rose Garden
Burning Rome
Figments Imagination -Skunk of Course!!!! (just kidding-Coffee)
The Grand Floridian-MONEY!!!
The Grand Floridian at Christmas-Buttery Gingerbread
Pixie Dust
Pizza Planet

They have a Turkey Leg air freshener in the Parks now. :crazy2: No, I am not kidding.

Dh got it as a joke. It smells like dog food!
Dd got me the waffle and it smells pretty good. Very mapley.
Sadly, I'm almost out of my bath salt from Basin. The blue one smells like Soarin!

Sadly, I'm almost out of my bath salt from Basin. The blue one smells like Soarin!

Basin will ship. Did you get it from Basin at DTD or Basin White at the GF? They are different entities but both have websites. I've ordered from both
and they're great!

Basin will ship. Did you get it from Basin at DTD or Basin White at the GF? They are different entities but both have websites. I've ordered from both
and they're great!

and they're great!

Thanks! I will look into it. It came from DTD. Usually I savor my Basin stuff, but I didn't thus year. I should probably just go back and get so e in person!

Thanks! I will look into it. It came from DTD. Usually I savor my Basin stuff, but I didn't thus year. I should probably just go back and get so e in person!

I bought a bunch of the fizzy bath bombs at Basin White and I hoard them, they're in a silver bowl in my bathroom and I dare my teenaged daughters to steal them :lmao:

Dove Go Sleeveless antiperspirant "Beauty Finish" scent smells like Laila to me. I almost squealed out loud in Walmart when I smelled it. I've been sniffing my pits all morning. :lmao:

Dove Go Sleeveless antiperspirant "Beauty Finish" scent smells like Laila to me. I almost squealed out loud in Walmart when I smelled it. I've been sniffing my pits all morning. :lmao:

I just bought this from Target. I will bring it to Disney in 2 weeks !! Perfect. Thanks !

Bought the Dove Go Sleeveless "Beauty Finish" and it absolutely reminds me of Disney!

I also bought the Old Spice Komodo and it smells good - but I can't remember what part of WDW it smells like! lol Is it the lobby of the Grand Floridian?

Bought the Dove Go Sleeveless "Beauty Finish" and it absolutely reminds me of Disney!

I also bought the Old Spice Komodo and it smells good - but I can't remember what part of WDW it smells like! lol Is it the lobby of the Grand Floridian?

Komodo reminds us of Norway. :)

If you love the Rome Burning smell as much as I do, get some Applewood Smoked Sea Salt at the Tea & Spice Exchange in DTD. I don't actually it on food, I only open the bag to sniff it every once in a while so I can feel like I'm on Spaceship Earth. :lmao:

If you love the Rome Burning smell as much as I do, get some Applewood Smoked Sea Salt at the Tea & Spice Exchange in DTD. I don't actually it on food, I only open the bag to sniff it every once in a while so I can feel like I'm on Spaceship Earth. :lmao:

that's hilarious!! :rotfl: I use the hickory smoked salt from Williams Sonoma but I do actually cook with it. I may have to check this shop out!

that's hilarious!! :rotfl: I use the hickory smoked salt from Williams Sonoma but I do actually cook with it. I may have to check this shop out!

They had a couple of smoked salts, but that one SCREAMED Burning Rome to me. I had to buy it! I don't know why Disney doesn't capitalize on all of us freaks. I would buy a ton of Burning Rome candles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter