• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Young Avengers Manor RP

Fairywings said:
Raven: She shook hands with the twins. "Raven Fury, pleasure to meet you. A friend of Hope's is a friend of mine. I hope to bring something to the table when it comes to the team."

Mike: He held out his hand next. "Mike Rogers."

Raven: She shook his hand. "It's an honor to meet you Lieutenant Rogers. Coulson thought highly of you when he was alive. I'll never be worth ten of you and I don't intend to be. Of course, Coulson only knew me, he didn't know about Director Fury being forced to restart the program."

Mike: "You'll find your place on the team."

Evelyn: She and Jay shook her hand. "We're happy to have you here Raven."

Jay: "Yup. Wait, you and Hope know each other?" He found it amusing Coulson gushed about Mike to Raven.

Evelyn: She and Jay shook her hand. "We're happy to have you here Raven."

Jay: "Yup. Wait, you and Hope know each other?" He found it amusing Coulson gushed about Mike to Raven.

Raven: "Dr. Banner was brought in a few times as a consultant. Naturally Hope came with him. While we were banished to the kid's table, we talked and such. She's really sweet. Hope's really my only friend."

Hope: "I guess we should look around. Have you toured the place already Raven?"

Raven: "Nah, we just kinda invaded and sat on the stairs and waited for you guys to get here."

OOC: I PMed you guys my sign up. I have another character idea but I don't want to have too many characters if you guys aren't okay with me having 3 characters.

Thorsons: "Thora and Gordon Thorson." they murmured. This place wasn't very special, their homes in Asgard had much more splendor than this old place.

OOC: I PMed you guys my sign up. I have another character idea but I don't want to have too many characters if you guys aren't okay with me having 3 characters.

OOC: I've got three, and you've had the least amount the whole time. I'll look now, but I don't have a problem with you having three.

OOC: I've got three, and you've had the least amount the whole time. I'll look now, but I don't have a problem with you having three.

OOC: Okay. I don't want to be annoying or anything...:blush:

Fairywings said:
Raven: "Dr. Banner was brought in a few times as a consultant. Naturally Hope came with him. While we were banished to the kid's table, we talked and such. She's really sweet. Hope's really my only friend."

Hope: "I guess we should look around. Have you toured the place already Raven?"

Raven: "Nah, we just kinda invaded and sat on the stairs and waited for you guys to get here."

Jay: He playfully poked Hope. "She is really sweet. Hey yeah, let's check this place out!"

Jay: He playfully poked Hope. "She is really sweet. Hey yeah, let's check this place out!"

Eli: He was more exhausted than usual. He had been pretty active, but he wasn't usually this tired... Probably his heart. "I'm going to lay down. I'll meet up with you guys later."

OOC: Should Raven know about his arc reactor poisening stuff? Fury knows about it, but not all of SHIELD does. Also, I found 2 names, Elizabeth and Nancy, and I can't decided which I like better for Mike's sister.

EDIT: Or maybe Susan

Hope: She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."

Director Fury: "I'll see y'all later. Take care of each other and call me if something weird happens. Remember, I've got my eye on you." He disappeared.

Hope: "Can't he walk out the door like normal people?"

Raven: "Furies have trouble with that." She smiled, like it was an inside joke.

Mike: "Let's go."

Gordon: "Do we have to look around? I'd just like to find our rooms."

Thora: "Same."

Eli: He was more exhausted than usual. He had been pretty active, but he wasn't usually this tired... Probably his heart. "I'm going to lay down. I'll meet up with you guys later."

OOC: Should Raven know about his arc reactor poisening stuff? Fury knows about it, but not all of SHIELD does. Also, I found 2 names, Elizabeth and Nancy, and I can't decided which I like better for Mike's sister.

EDIT: Or maybe Susan

OOC: I like Nancy or Susan. I think I will, she has Level 10 clearance but she won't bring it up in public.

Mike: "Okay. See you later Eli."

Hope: "Have a good sleep."

Raven: She knew it was his heart. "Take it easy, okay kid?"

OOC: I like Nancy or Susan. I think I will, she has Level 10 clearance but she won't bring it up in public.

Mike: "Okay. See you later Eli."

Hope: "Have a good sleep."

Raven: She knew it was his heart. "Take it easy, okay kid?"

Eli: He nodded towards Raven and went to his room. He fell asleep almost as soon as his head touched the pillow.

Gordon: "Do we have to look around? I'd just like to find our rooms."

Thora: "Same."

Mike: "Well, I suppose this is cramped for you, so you don't care about getting lost, so I guess you don't have to look around with those that want to."

Mike: "Well, I suppose this is cramped for you, so you don't care about getting lost, so I guess you don't have to look around with those that want to."

Gordon: he frowned. He didn't mean to be inconsiderate, he was just not in the best mood. "I suppose we could look around."

Thora: "Y-yes, it might be best to."

Nancy Elizabeth Rogers: She walked up to the manor and knocked on the door. She was wearing her military uniform.

OOC: If it's okay with you guys, let's say Mike hasn't told anyone he has a sister.

EDIT: Her uniform may startle Hope...

Nancy Elizabeth Rogers: She walked up to the manor and knocked on the door. She was wearing her military uniform.

OOC: If it's okay with you guys, let's say Mike hasn't told anyone he has a sister.

EDIT: Her uniform may startle Hope...

OOC: That was going to be my initial approach, that no one knew.

Mike: "I wonder who's at the door."

Hope: "I'll get it." She opened the door and jumped. "Um...guys?"

Raven: Her hand twitched. She had two guns in her jacket, one in each boot and a small one strapped to her leg under her skirt that she could reach for if need be.

OOC: That was going to be my initial approach, that no one knew.

Mike: "I wonder who's at the door."

Hope: "I'll get it." She opened the door and jumped. "Um...guys?"

Raven: Her hand twitched. She had two guns in her jacket, one in each boot and a small one strapped to her leg under her skirt that she could reach for if need be.

Nancy: "Michael, I hope your friends don't intend to shoot me before I walk through the door." She had the same accent as her mother.

Nancy: "Michael, I hope your friends don't intend to shoot me before I walk through the door." She had the same accent as her mother.

Mike: "I'm sorry Nancy, I guess this is what happens when you enter a room of SHIELD agents and the girl stupid old Ross likes to torture. Guys calm down, it's just my sister." He passed Hope and embraced Nancy. "Hey, I can't believe you're here, it's been forever! Did Dad send you along?"

Hope: She stepped back. "I'm sorry."

Raven: She relaxed visibly.

Mike: "I'm sorry Nancy, I guess this is what happens when you enter a room of SHIELD agents and the girl stupid old Ross likes to torture. Guys calm down, it's just my sister." He passed Hope and embraced Nancy. "Hey, I can't believe you're here, it's been forever! Did Dad send you along?"

Nancy: She hugged him back. "It's fine, I had to work with Ross briefly and he was insane. Yes, dad did! I actually get to hang out with people my age..." she sighed, "It's been a long time."

Thorsons: both of their jaw's dropped. "You have a sister?"

OOC: As you can probably tell, they like to do things in unison.

Also, I made a polyvore for them a long time ago, not sure if I ever posted it so here:
c600x854.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter