Young Avengers Manor RP

Natasha: She explained the rules. "Go ahead and check it out, door's unlocked.

Barton kids: They walked up and opened the door.

Natasha: She explained the rules. "Go ahead and check it out, door's unlocked.

Barton kids: They walked up and opened the door.

Mike and Hope: They walked in.

Fury: He was sitting on the stairs.

Mike: "Fury? What are you doing here?"

Fairywings said:
Mike and Hope: They walked in.

Fury: He was sitting on the stairs.

Mike: "Fury? What are you doing here?"

Barton Twins: They were marveling.at it all but were suprised by Fury. "Director Fury?", they said unison.

Barton Twins: They were marveling.at it all but were suprised by Fury. "Director Fury?", they said unison.

Fury: "Hello. As of right now, you will be joining myself, Hill, Dr. Banner and a few others in the knowledge of certain Level 10 SHIELD information."

Hope: She had a slight idea of what they were about to be told.

Fairywings said:
Fury: "Hello. As of right now, you will be joining myself, Hill, Dr. Banner and a few others in the knowledge of certain Level 10 SHIELD information."

Hope: She had a slight idea of what they were about to be told.

Evelyn: She got really excited. She had been training for this her whole life!!!!

Jay: He nodded.

Evelyn: She got really excited. She had been training for this her whole life!!!!

Jay: He nodded.

Fury: "After we pulled Captain Rogers and the good Lieutenant out of the ice, a couple of my scientists were able to get enough data to restart the super soldier program. I was forced to restart it. Seeing as I had to, I went to my few Level 10 clearance agents for one volunteer. They deliberated, and one stepped forward. She has been an agent of SHIELD since kindergarten, a favorite among many agents as a veteran and one of the best spies we have, and we only have three that are designated spy agents. I agreed, though she was young at the time. Since then, she has been under the super soldier program and so hushed up you can't find anything about her anywhere but the Level 10 clearance files, and since the program restarted, new agents aren't even told she exists. Dr. Banner was consulted to make sure we did not create another Hulk. The agent has conversed with Miss Hope securely a couple of times." He took a breath and looked at them to see if they understood.

Mike: They had restarted the super soldier program? Who was powerful enough to make Fury restart it? Did his dad know?

Hope: She knew what Fury was talking about.

Fairywings said:
Fury: "After we pulled Captain Rogers and the good Lieutenant out of the ice, a couple of my scientists were able to get enough data to restart the super soldier program. I was forced to restart it. Seeing as I had to, I went to my few Level 10 clearance agents for one volunteer. They deliberated, and one stepped forward. She has been an agent of SHIELD since kindergarten, a favorite among many agents as a veteran and one of the best spies we have, and we only have three that are designated spy agents. I agreed, though she was young at the time. Since then, she has been under the super soldier program and so hushed up you can't find anything about her anywhere but the Level 10 clearance files, and since the program restarted, new agents aren't even told she exists. Dr. Banner was consulted to make sure we did not create another Hulk. The agent has conversed with Miss Hope securely a couple of times." He took a breath and looked at them to see if they understood.

Mike: They had restarted the super soldier program? Who was powerful enough to make Fury restart it? Did his dad know?

Hope: She knew what Fury was talking about.

Evelyn: She raised her eyebrow and listened carefully. She found a way to know most everything, but she hadn't known about this. There was so many questions attached with it.

Jay: He was surprised that Ev didn't even know. This must be intense.

Evelyn: She raised her eyebrow and listened carefully. She found a way to know most everything, but she hadn't known about this. There was so many questions attached with it.

Jay: He was surprised that Ev didn't even know. This must be intense.

Fury: He started again. "The agent turns sixteen in a few weeks. She has responded well to treatments so far, and it seemed to either not affect her at all or only affect her slightly, unlike the Rogers' formula. Until now. Earlier, she received a revolutionary formula. The initial reactions were almost exactly like the ones the Rogers had. All vitals are stabilized and she appears to be healthy. The effects are basically the same so far, but I am told there was extra in the formula, so more effects or powers may reveal themselves." He paused again.

Mike: So there was another super soldier out there now.

Hope: She was glad her friend was okay.

OOC: This was what Dr. Levi Carpenter, Dr. Coralie Bernard and Tyrone were working on.

Fairywings said:
Fury: He started again. "The agent turns sixteen in a few weeks. She has responded well to treatments so far, and it seemed to either not affect her at all or only affect her slightly, unlike the Rogers' formula. Until now. Earlier, she received a revolutionary formula. The initial reactions were almost exactly like the ones the Rogers had. All vitals are stabilized and she appears to be healthy. The effects are basically the same so far, but I am told there was extra in the formula, so more effects or powers may reveal themselves." He paused again.

Mike: So there was another super soldier out there now.

Hope: She was glad her friend was okay.

OOC: This was what Dr. Levi Carpenter, Dr. Coralie Bernard and Tyrone were working on.

Evelyn: Hm, another super soilder. She hoped Mike wouldn't like her better...

Jay: That sounded crazy. He thought they'd never do that again. He was excited to have a new teamate too.

OOC: I'm soooo confused. Who is the super soldier?

Evelyn: Hm, another super soilder. She hoped Mike wouldn't like her better...

Jay: That sounded crazy. He thought they'd never do that again. He was excited to have a new teamate too.

Mike: He sensed Evelyn's fears. He whispered to her, "Don't worry, I love you, who cares about some super soldier?" He did do it quietly so Fury wouldn't hear and get offended.

Fury: "Why am I telling you this? Because she's coming here. The scientists say locking up a spy for four, five, however many years it's been, especially a minor, is seriously unhealthy, and we don't know the full extent of her abilities. So, since this was partly paid for and protected by SHIELD, I have the right to place my agent here. So, everyone, meet super soldier spy Agent Raven Fury."

Raven: She walked in, dressed in all black. "Well, I didn't expect him to tell my whole life story. Hi guys, I'm Raven. Hi Hope."

Hope: "Hi Raven, how are you?"

Raven: "I'm okay."

Mike: He sensed Evelyn's fears. He whispered to her, "Don't worry, I love you, who cares about some super soldier?" He did do it quietly so Fury wouldn't hear and get offended.

Fury: "Why am I telling you this? Because she's coming here. The scientists say locking up a spy for four, five, however many years it's been, especially a minor, is seriously unhealthy, and we don't know the full extent of her abilities. So, since this was partly paid for and protected by SHIELD, I have the right to place my agent here. So, everyone, meet super soldier spy Agent Raven Fury."

Raven: She walked in, dressed in all black. "Well, I didn't expect him to tell my whole life story. Hi guys, I'm Raven. Hi Hope."

Eli: "Hello." He put out his hand to shake.

Fairywings said:

Evelyn: She smiled, easing up. "Yeah. Thanks Mike. I love you too."

Jay: He held out his hand like Eli. "I'm Jay Barton! Great to meet you."

Evelyn: She did the same. "Evelyn Barton. Welcome to the team Raven."

Evelyn: She smiled, easing up. "Thanks Mike. I love you too."

Jay: He held out his hand like Eli. "I'm Jay Barton! Great to meet you."

Evelyn: She did the same. "Evelyn Barton. Welcome to the team Raven."

Raven: She shook hands with the twins. "Raven Fury, pleasure to meet you. A friend of Hope's is a friend of mine. I hope to bring something to the table when it comes to the team."

Mike: He held out his hand next. "Mike Rogers."

Raven: She shook his hand. "It's an honor to meet you Lieutenant Rogers. Coulson thought highly of you when he was alive. I'll never be worth ten of you and I don't intend to be. Of course, Coulson only knew me, he didn't know about Director Fury being forced to restart the program."

Mike: "You'll find your place on the team."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter