You know you're missing WDW WHEN...

Or like when you plan a trip to Tucson to see the parents over Thanksgiving and have to "stop" in LA for a few days to go to Disneyland. Yep, that is our plan for this TG. Flying to LA, going to Disneyland for dd's 10th birthday and then driving 9 hours to Tucson to see my parents. Not too far out of the way...:lmao:

Oh yeah, we also have 2 Disney cruises booked for next year. We haven't had a Disney fix for a couple of years so we have to make up for it. Btw, my dh is just as Disney and cruise obsessed as I am.:rotfl:

-When you spend hours going over different packages (room-only discounts, fl resident discounts, QSDP or DDP) when your trip is already completely planned and paid for.

-When you see a man on the side of the road looking at a colorful map and wonder if it's the MK or Epcot map (it was neither! It was a city bus schedule!)

-When you stop at the drug store to buy a soda and spend the next 45 minutes looking FOR (not AT) things to add to your Disney Box (Toy Story Band Aids, Disney Stickers, First Aid Kit, etc.)

-When you seriously, seriously consider buying the Nissan Cube instead of the Mazda... simply because the Cube's cup holders form a hidden Mickey!

I think I need help!

Working out along with the 1998 Disney parks dvd.

Dreaming about Disney World on a nightly basis (not kidding). However, no matter where I am in the world, WDW is always there. There are always variations. It's exciting to know that I am going to be going to sleep here soon! :goodvibes

When you're having a conversation with friends and they time how long it takes you to mention something Disney related.

Hey thats not funny! My DW and friends actually do this to me. IM NOT OBSESSED........so did you see the new Disney.............:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

When you calculate the number of additional DVC pts you would need to just stay there year round, and you start researching what school AKL is districted for.

1. You start planning another trip even before you take the trip you've already booked!
2. Family movie night is either a Disney movie or the Trip Planning DVD.
3. You stop discussing vacation plans with friends because you know they're going to say, "You're going to Disney AGAIN?!"
4. You watch Wishes on your iPod.
5. You get up at 7am every morning for a month to call Disney Dining to find out when you can book the Candlelight Processional Package.
6. You read the guide books over and over and over again and buy a new one every year.

When you walk into the bathroom at Target and you feel like you are in a bathroom at WDW. (They use the same air cleaner system and it gets me every time.)

When dh says, "Hey lets us income tax money for Disney." I have a trip saved online before his sentence is complete.

When reading trip reports becomes an obsession.

When finding Disney trinkets at a thrift shop makes me want to jump up and down.

When I want to decorate with Mickey all over my house.

When looking for Mickey/Disney antennae toppers is a family favorite car game.

When watching any Disney dvd I get teary when I see the animated castle at the beginning of each movie.

I could go on, but I would rather plan my next trip instead.... :mickeybar:mickeybar

When you hear Phil Collins and you immediately think your in the old Honey I shrunk the Audience pre-show....

When you hear Hawaiian music and you think you've arrived at the Poly...

When your 2 year old son makes Hidden Mickey's with his peas....

When your 2 year old son wants to watch You Tube videos of WDW rides....

When you find out that its going to snow so bad that they will cancel school and the roads will be too bad for work - you immediately check the next flight to Orlando....

When you go to the zoo and you say.... It's nice, but where's the music/rides/clever architectural details???

When you pass the airport satellite parking (on the way to work) and your car starts to turn in automatically!

When you ask your family where they want to do this weekend and they all say "go to disney world!"

When you are trying to explain why your son can't go see Santa yet (it was May) because he is on vacation and your 2 year old says "in Epcot!" :rotfl:

Instead of looking for volkswagon bugs or any volkswagon vehicle like the commercial they have we look for the disney antenna toppers. :wizard:

You look at the park maps on your iPhone/iPod and start planning what rides you are going to go on and You do not have a trip planed yet.
(I have heard of people doing this):rolleyes1

You look up "Wishes" on YouTube and watch it by yourself in your living room...sobbing :rolleyes:

Looking up everything Disney on YouTube. Be it rides, parades or fireworks(I've been known to shed a tear doing this:sad1:

Looking up at the planes flying overhead and saying "I wonder if they are for Orlando?"

Having a dedicated Disney cupboard for all of my Disney Christmas ornaments and taking them out every so often just to look at them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter