You know you're missing WDW WHEN...

jojo05

Boy, why are you crying?
When you get out all of your pins and start trading with your mom at home, here in CANADA. Oh dear, how sad is this? :confused:

You go way out of your way to go to the Disney store even though you don't need anything.

Um, not that I've done that.

all you family manages to talk about is "when can we make the reservations?" "1 month until we can make our dinner reservations" "cant we just live there?" "what rides are we going on first" (the last one was just said yesterday and we have 2 months to go) yea... were overly obsessive... but, hey, I LOVE DISNEY WORLD! :mickeybar::MickeyMo

You go way out of your way to go to the Disney store even though you don't need anything.

Um, not that I've done that.

Talk about out of your way, I drove to my mom's in Johnson City TN, spent the night, drove to Pigeon Forge TN just to go to the disney outlet, then drove back to moms then HOME!!!!

DD said "can I have those new sketchers that make you taller so I can ride more rides @ Disney???" Not a bad idea acutally!!!

1. You see "hidden Mickey's" everywhere you go.

2. You find yourself humming the music to Spectro Magic or Fantasmic.

3. You are constantly trying to figure out how you can afford another vacation at Disney, and this time to stay even longer than the last time.

Oh.....I know I am missing WDW...the list coud go on and on.

:laughing:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I'm doing my yard in a Haunted Mansion theme for Halloween this yr. All I keep hearing in my head is Grim Grinning Ghosts! LOVE WDW and haven't been back in GASP! 7 yrs! I hope to go next yr and take the 2 & 4 yo for their FIRST trip! I am having serious withdrawal! On the bright side I did see DLP a couple years ago, but NOTHING COMPARES TO WDW!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I'm doing my yard in a Haunted Mansion theme for Halloween this yr. All I keep hearing in my head is Grim Grinning Ghosts! LOVE WDW and haven't been back in GASP! 7 yrs! I hope to go next yr and take the 2 & 4 yo for their FIRST trip! I am having serious withdrawal! On the bright side I did see DLP a couple years ago, but NOTHING COMPARES TO WDW!

My trip isn't for a whole year, but if I could get to my suitcases (they're tucked away in the closet behind the boxes of Christmas stuff) I'm sure I would start packing--something, anything! Everytime we spend money, I think of it in terms of Disney. Like the $500 that had to be spent on emergency car repairs? That was equal to our Disney meal money! Everything financial is looked at from a Disney World perspective in our home.

* when you're on the DIS "just because"
** when you're channel surfing and hope The Travel Channel has an hour long Disney special on.:yay:

....when you get a momentary fix while putting Disney Crocs on your baby's feet!

...when you're playing at the playground and the words WDW come floating over into your airspace and it takes all you can to keep from going over and eavesdropping/interrupting a stranger's conversation! (not that this happened today or anything :rolleyes1 )

...when you're driving with the WDW soundtrack on, and saying to the kids..."let's pretend we're on Splash Mountain now (as 'Laughin Place plays), oh we're going up the hill now, here we go, SPLASH!" and my favorite, the Soarin' soundtrack, which gets me so calm and peaceful that I almost forget I'm driving as we dream about what scene it is as the song plays (like flying over the golf course, the canyon, the orange groves)...:goodvibes

1. You see "hidden Mickey's" everywhere you go.

2. You find yourself humming the music to Spectro Magic or Fantasmic.

3. You are constantly trying to figure out how you can afford another vacation at Disney, and this time to stay even longer than the last time.

Oh.....I know I am missing WDW...the list coud go on and on.

:laughing:

The bowls in my dishwasher formed a hidden Mickey last night. I called my husband over to take a look and he pronounced me . . . bizarro.

Every Sunday I go visit my mama. I put on my old Epcot Center CD - the one that includes the Veggie Fruit Fruit song from the Kitchen Kabaret - when I back out of the driveway and by the time I get to her house, the CD is ending. Then I do it all over again for the drive home!:thumbsup2

...when you're driving with the WDW soundtrack on, and saying to the kids..."let's pretend we're on Splash Mountain now (as 'Laughin Place plays), oh we're going up the hill now, here we go, SPLASH!"

This one made me laugh. I do something similar with my kids. When I'm in my office, one will get on my lap. I'll push away from the desk and we'll do Splash Mountain, bouncing along, spinning the chair, pretending to see everything, until the big hill. Then we go click-click-click-click up the hill, tipping the office chair farther and farther back...until we reach the peak...where we hover for a second...then...WHOOOOSSHHH! We careen forward and I'm hanging on to them and they're laughing hysterically.

I've been meaning to get a water mister I can spray in our faces when we "hit the bottom" but that would just make me too weird, wouldn't it? :rotfl:

When.. you get out the vacation dvd and watch it over and over again... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter