• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You Know You Dis Too Much When......

When you are out to lunch at Legal Seafood and you and your dad spazz out when you notice the sauce on your plate has three drops that look like hidden mickeys.
When you get mad at yourself when you forget to take a picture of said hidden mickey.

When your DH who does not get on the boards at all starts rambling off the accronyms.

"Have you decided if we are staying at AKL or WL when we go to WDW?" DH yesterday. Almost brought a tear to my eye....LOL :rotfl:

Welcome to the darkside DH..... :darth: :disrocks:

When you DH is deployed and he keeps his IM open when he is asleep just in case I have a question I need ask him about our up coming trip. And it can't wait until out 10 pm call! lol :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter